Chapter 7

Our Gang Luv Affair

Hello to all, and more people are starting to like this story. I’m happy about that and I already know what is going to happen all throughout the story, how it will end, and more stuff. When this story is finished, which isn’t soon at all, I want to write a ship within the group NamJin, Vmin etc. But I’ll think more about that later. Here’s your new chapter!



Miu’s POV
Ari has been avoiding us after that little incident in their hideout. When they would say we need to meet up to form a plan for how we were going to rob some people that owed us, and give them half, but Ari’s ignoring us so it’s hard to get that done. I haven’t really caught a glimpse of her at home either. I wonder if she’s taking care of herself, eating well, but she hasn’t really tried to talk to me like we usually would. It was Thursday now, and our plan would start on Saturday, but we might have to just go in as a trio instead. We were in the same room we were in before when they first wanted to talk to us. 
“Taehyung, Miu did you find all exits and entrances?” Seokjin asked us politely. 
“Yes, I have the blueprints right here.” I said taking it out of my backpack. I took them to him, and Taehyung had looked over on the other side of Seokjin. 
“There’s a lot of marks on here.” Taehyund said giving me a blank stare. I rubbed my head and nodded a little. 
“It’s easier to explain if I wrote it like this. Anyways, the best entrance is the window on the right side of the building. No one ever goes on that side of the building for some reason to dark to pick up faces. The back door would’ve been the place for them to come through, but camera’s and security guards blocking it. So, to keep the plan on the low as best as possible is going through the front door. I wouldn’t suggest going in all together. Of course Taehyung and I are going in on the side then through the vents. After we get inside, I’ll send a text to Bora-unnie, so she can go ahead inside with Areum-unnie. That way everything will seem stable and it won’t be noticed. After about thirty-minutes or so your gang can go inside. Be as subtle as possible don’t seem like you’re up to anything, make it seem like you’re literally there just to have fun. When Taehyung and I get the money out of the room we’ll go back through the vent. Areum will hack the cameras, so they can’t see us or anything. That’s when two of your members Namjoon, fights. Like pretend one of them left the gang and they saw each other and got upset. Don’t hurt each other enough for the hospital, but enough to make it seem real. While you two are fighting, that’s when mostly everyone is distracted. Jungkook sneaks around the bar, and cuts one of the wires and gets away quick. Someone is bound to throw drinks, it’ll start electricity to go everywhere and then fire which leads to the entire building burning down, but by the time Taehyung and I are out Areum and Bora will already be ready to go. Evidence and everything is gone.” I finished explaining everything to them. I looked up, and they looked impressed with the entire plan. 
“That’s not bad at all actually. Good job, I guess.” Taehyung complimented. I scoffed in disbelief at him, he can’t even admit when someone has a good plan. 
“It is a good plan as expected by Miu.” Bora said ruffling my hair. I smiled at her, and turned my head back. 
“Ari should’ve been here though, she would enjoy to have fun this once.” I said looking at Bora. 
“Don’t worry about her, you can try to tell her at home or something.” Bora replied. 
“She’s on her way here.” Areum cut in. 
“How do you know that?” Yoongi asked her. 
“There’s a tracker in her phone, always need to keep an eye on her.” She responded back like it was nothing. 
“Are there trackers in our phones too?” I asked her suddenly creeped out. 
“No, Miu only hers.” She said seriously. 
“That’s not right then, why does she have a tracker in her phone but none of you don’t?” Hoseok said. He hasn’t been speaking much, I guess he’s more of a quiet person. 
“Our gang we do what we want.” Bora said looking at Hoseok now. 
“Well, your gang seems a bit unjust.” Namjoon said looking at Bora and Areum. Bora’s face had a look of shock, and she glared at him. 
“A bit is an understatement hyung, how about a lot?” Jungkook said looking at us. I would say something to defend why our gang worked that way. That’s how it always was, we were treating each other differently for a long time so who wouldn’t notice. The door opened and Ari walked in she nodded at me, but ignored the other two. 
“Childish as always.” Areum said to her. Ari looked and scoffed. 
“Says the one who put a tracker in her phone.” Jimin responded back before she could even say anything. Yoongi had elbowed him, but it was too late. 
“What they do isn’t our business.” Taehyung said. 
“It is when you can blatantly tell who’s being the outcast in a gang. I don’t condone that.” Namjoon said staring at us.  
“There’s a tracker in my phone?” Ari asked looking at us. She had pulled her hand to her ear to move a strand of her hair then sighed. I had nodded my head, she took it out of her pocket, she started to take the battery out of the phone, but Areum stopped her.
“It’s literally inside the phone so you’re either phoneless or you’re getting tracked your pick.” She said thinking she won. Ari slammed the phone on the ground and glared at Areum harshly. She took a deep breath to calm herself down quickly. She took more breaths and just nodded. 
“Okay. Okay. I’m fine. Everything is okay. Miu just explain to me what the plan is please. Then, I’ll go back and do what I was doing before.” Ari asked looking at me. 
“Which was?” Bora said looking at her. Ari looked up.
“Ask the one who was tracking me.” She said calmly looking back to me. 
“I got you when we get home.” Bora said glaring at her head. 
“Just like all the other times, wouldn’t want to miss it. Now be quiet, I’m trying to hear a plan.” Ari said not caring at the moment. I stared at her like she was crazy, but she was calm. A little too calm for my liking honestly. I explained everything in detail to her about what was going on and what her roll was. I just decided to let her stay down stairs and keep an eye out on what was going on. She should be able to drink she is well known at the club we’re going to. After I explained it she had nodded her head, and turned to look at everyone else. 
“So where have you been for the past few days?” Seokjin asked trying to make conversation. 
“Everywhere really. Trying to sort some stuff out that should have a good outcome. I’ve been at school, I just haven’t been in the classes.” I explained to him.
“So, skipping right?” he asked.
“No, I made up some excuse to miss class right now, but I’m still doing my work and stuff.” She said back to him. They were having a regular conversation like they were long time best friends. 
“Oh hyung, I need you to do something for me after school. I can’t say now, but I’ll tell you later.” Yoongi said looking at Seokjin. He nodded his head at him not really giving much thought into what was said.
“Just meet me at the office.” Seokjin said looking through some papers. 
“Well, we can meet some blocks away from the club. But you can park on the parking lot we’ll be parked on the side of the building. We can run through the plan one more time.” Bora said to us all. Some acknowledged her, while others, Ari, just stared at something else.
“See you later.” Areum said walking out of the room following Bora. 
“See you later, Ari.” I said to her. She nodded, and headed the opposite way of us. I wonder what she’s trying to do. 
Jimin’s POV
“Okay, any reason why you were the first to talk about the tracker?” Hoseok said giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes. 
“Ari has this little thing she does when she gets really upset to tears. She had reached up to her ear cause that’s kind of a way any of her friends when we were younger would calm her down.” I explained to them.
“She didn’t reach for her ear hyung.” Jungkook said looking at me. I rolled my eyes once again to repeat more, but Namjoon beat me to it. 
“She did reach for her ear, but she moved her hair instead of messing with her ear.” He said realization getting to him now. 
“Why would she do that then?” Taehyung asked. I had face palmed myself. Is he really that slow or is he acting? 
“Jimin would know what was wrong with her automatically. She tried to hide it to make it seem natural, but she stopped before she could mess with her ears.” Namjoon explained. 
“Oh! Now I see.” Taehyung said nodding his head. Yoongi shook his head at the stupidity that was Taehyung’s brain sometimes. 
“Go check on her Jimin.” Namjoon said looking at me. 
“Two things hyung, first off why me? and second I don’t even know where she went.” Jimin said looking at him.
“Library.” Hoseok answered stretched out against four of the chairs in the room. 
“How do you know that?” Almost everyone asked. 
“I go to the library to sleep of course. Don’t worry lover boy I’m not interested in her.” Hoseok said taking his phone out.
“Who said I wanted her?” I said picking up my backpack, walking out of the room. I made my way to the library of our school. It was really big, three floors. First and second floors were for one person studying while third floor was for group studying or if you needed to hear yourself to remember the work. I walked around for a while, and found her sitting alone at a table. I didn’t even sit down next to her. I just started picking her stuff up which scared her a little. When she seen it was me, she frowned slightly.
“What they sent you to be my personal watch dog?” she asked bitterly. 
“No I’m not your watch dog, and Namjoon-hyung sent me to check on you he was more worried than Bora was.” I explained to her, she had nodded and laid her head down. I knew she was restraining herself. 
“Ari, let’s go get a group room.” I said to her. 
“Why?” she asked looking at me.
“Just follow me.” I told her. Turning and walking away. I heard a chair scoot back, and then light footsteps. When we got to the third floor, Ari was panting slightly. I gave her a look of disbelief. 
“What? I get tired easy. You know that.” She said straightening up. I chuckled at her and went to find an unoccupied room. Finally, I found one. I opened the door, and let her in first then I walked in behind her. 
“So why are we up here?” she asked me looking around. 
“Sit down.” I ordered. She looked at me shocked, but didn’t sit down at all. 
“What?” she responded after a moment.
“Sit.” I repeated once again. She sat down and then I closed the curtain over the window, so whoever walked by wouldn’t see anything. I was still getting some odd looks from her, but I sat next to her. 
“Okay so I noticed something that you were trying to hide when we were in the room and all that happened.” I stated looking at her. She looked confused, at first, then she remembered. 
“Oh that.” She said about to reach up to touch her ear, but stopped. I had reached out and took a soft grip on her ear, she didn’t say anything so I just kind of massaged them the way she liked when we were younger. 
She relaxed into it after a while, and put her head on the desk facing me. 
“Just let all your thoughts out.” I whispered to her. She nodded, and started to talk about them hesitantly.
“I don’t like how I’m the odd one in the gang when we’re all doing horrible things. I take the most punishments from Bora and Areum. I already know they don’t like me as it is, but why are they so set on making my life hell. She put a tracking device in my phone, I don’t have anywhere to go anyways. So that would be pointless. I miss how it use to be Jimin. With only us, our parents. I miss those days.” She finished off in a whisper. I nodded my head in agreement even though I have been treating her horribly, I do miss how close we use to be. I didn’t purposely join this gang. I met Taehyung after she left then he introduced me to the other members. Then, the more I hung out with them the more I trusted them. The more our bond grew and they filled that empty feeling Ari had left
“I’m sorry about that day when you had fought Taehyung. I shouldn’t have thrown you like that.” I said still playing with her ear. She gave a bitter laugh, and shook her head she looked up to me with slightly glassy eyes. 
“I’ve felt worse living with them for almost 4 years straight. That push you did was hardly nothing compared to the punches and stomps I feel of Bora and Areum.” She said laughing bitterly again. 
“I miss my mom and dad.” She said suddenly. I snapped my head to look at her. 
“What are you talking about?” I asked her. 
“I don’t remember much really since I kind of just learned off of what Bora and Areum told me. Apparently, it was a car accident and they got me out just in time. The doctors said that I probably wouldn’t ever remember anything from that night due to head trauma.” She said blinking to will some more tears away. I pulled her up and used the sleeves of my sweater cardigan to wipe her eyes. 
“You didn’t have to do that Jimin.” She muttered wiping her eyes.
“I never liked seeing you cry.” I commented shortly.
“Be happy I don’t wear make-up your cardigan would be ruined.” She told me. I chuckled and nodded. I checked time, and it was only 10 minutes left of school.
“We should get ready to go, school’s almost out.” I said to her. She nodded her head, and stood up.
“Are my eyes and face really puffy from crying?” she asked me. 
“Eh, not really. You can tell your eyes are still red, but your face isn’t puffy.” I said looking at her. She continued rubbing her eyes to try to make some of the redness look like it came from sleeping. She was about to walk out but I had caught her wrist.
“What?” she asks pulling her wrist away. I had just hugged her, she didn’t return it, but then I felt her arms around me too. 
“I missed you so much Ari.” I said to her. I felt her laugh a little. 
“I missed you too Jimin, and you better make this hug last cause we won’t be able to do this again any time soon.” She said to me. I had pulled away from her, and she had opened the door. I walked out behind her down the stairs, and back into the hallway. 
“I have to stay after school for the boys.” I told her. 
“I have to go get hit by the girls.” She said plainly, I felt a pang of anger but I shook it away. “It’s fine Jimin, don’t worry about it, Miu will get them to not punish me hopefully. If I come in here looking a little too hurt tomorrow, then you can try something I don’t know.” She said in a half joking way and in a half serious way. I glanced behind her and saw Taehyung making kissy faces at me. I shook my head and laughed. I started handing her stuff back to her, which she took and thanked me for. 
“I’ll see you tomorrow then?” she said looking at me. 
“Yeah, I’ll see you tomorrow and no skipping out on me.” I said to her. She laughed and nodded. Then, she walked away. I still saw Taehyung there, and I sighed at him. 
“Awww wasn’t that just the cutest couple moment?” he said in a weird voice. 
“Let’s go idiot.” I said walking ahead of him. “But what is this about? This meeting?” I asked him. 
“Yoongi-hyung overheard something and you know if he hears it, it must be serious.” Taehyung said all playfulness gone from his voice.
When we got to the office, all the other guys were there already. I guess I spent a lot of time with Ari, I didn’t really notice though. Jungkook let a sigh of relief from his mouth, when he seen me.
“About time, I was getting bored waiting for you.” He said sitting up.
“Sorry I just heard a lot of stuff from what happened with Ari and everything.” I said shaking my head thinking about her parents again. 
“Anyways, now that everyone’s here I can tell you what I heard. Remember when they were at our hideout, and how Ari was arguing with Areum, but Bora said something to Ari to make her shut up?” Yoongi asked us. Most of us nodded our heads at him. 
“Well, after that happened I heard Areum tell Bora “If you were so worried about her she could’ve just got killed with her parents. We wouldn’t have to deal with no damn kid in the first place. Probably a waste of space anyhow.” I think Areum and Bora killed Ari’s parents, but they’re hiding the reason why.” Yoongi explained. I tilted my head that’s completely different from the story Ari just said. 
“Ari just told me a completely different story though. They lied to her about being in a car accident, she lost her memory of that time and what happened. But in actuality they killed her parents without telling her and wanted to kill her too? So, now she’s really just their personal punching bag?” I questioned out loud. 
“They really do a ty job of cover stories that’s for sure.” Yoongi said nodding. 
“We are not to say anything about this until we have the full thing uncovered understood?” Namjoon decided. We nodded our heads, and I had sighed that’s a really ed up thing to think about.


 
So I’ll end it here and I know a lot of stuff seems to be going on right now, but everything will be tied together at the end. And it will make more sense than it does now….hopefully. Anyways, bye I will see you guys later. And comment, and subscribe. One more thing I’m thinking about like maybe having Jimin and Ari a couple but the other guys could be with their ships I could do a poll and let you vote how does that sound?