Chapter 4:

Our Gang Luv Affair

Updating again as promised I’m trying to live up to the days I will update on, because I win the award for number one procrastinator. BTW do you see the cover image I made, is it good? Continue with your reading.


Bora’s POV

I know I shouldn’t have trusted those guys, but what other choice do I have. If one of my girls get killed we’re officially disbanded. I won’t mind if I’m the one to die, because I’ve already messed up their life enough as it is. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ari hates me officially cause I’ve been beating on her for as long as I can remember. Now even Miu is on her side and I’m not upset about it at all. If Areum or I die then I want them to leave this behind them don’t let anyone know what they have done in the past because it will only hurt them more in the future.

“We should meet up today, we need Taehyung and Ari can find useful entrances and doors to escape from without anyone tracking our steps.” I told their leader Namjoon straight forwardly.
“Hyung we can use one of our safe houses today, just in case they try something.” The one named Taehyung said his eyes looking at me in suspicion.

“Listen if your gang would’ve just ignored us we wouldn’t have this problem. So shut up.” I said giving him a look.

“Don’t talk to him like that.” Yoongi said glaring at me. I turned back to their leader, and glared at him.

“I suggest you keep your es on a leash.” I said glaring at him. He had stood up quickly, but I held my ground still glaring. That’s when I felt myself being pushed away from him while s still glared at me.

“Okay, instead of arguing with you we’re going to talk like regular sane people.” I heard Areum say to them.

“Tell your leader to back off then.” Their youngest member said. I heard a movement from the other side of the room, and I saw Ari giving some of their members some looks. My eyes widened slightly, and I rushed over to her holding her back. I thought she would’ve pushed me back, considering I just beat her for no reason at all. To my surprise, she had leaned back slightly so she wouldn’t get to angry to hit someone.

“Alright how about this, we meet you outside after school and trail you to your safe house and we’ll discuss more there cool?” Miu said staring at their leader before someone got hurt. They had shared looks, and then nodded at us. I took that as our que to leave so we did. I looked at Miu and Areum for a second.

“Go and buy something to eat for us, and meet us at the courtyard.” I said looking at them. I felt Ari tense in my hand, and a slight pang of guilt went through me. I did this to her to be so scared to ever be alone with me, afraid that I might hurt her for no reason at all. Miu and Areum had nodded, but before Miu left she gave Ari a look then ran to catch up with Areum. I pulled Ari’s arm to find an empty classroom to talk to her in. I pushed her in the room softly, and she had walked in then sat on a desk that was in the room. I the light and looked at her.

“Let’s do Yaja time really quick alright.” I said looking at her. She gave me a confused look, but nodded her head slightly.

“Say anything you want to get off of your chest.” I said staring at her. “I promise I won’t get upset.” I added quickly.

“Why do you beat me for no reason? Why am I the one who always gets treated differently? Hell, if I was an outsider and I saw you treat someone as bad as you do me I would think you hate them honestly. I just want to know why?” she said almost on the edge of tears and this was the first time I’ve ever seen her cry in front of me. I would hear it sometimes walking by her room at night, but I always ignored it. Seeing it in front of me was a totally different thing. I walked up to her, and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

“Most of the time I hit you it was from past pent up anger, I didn’t intend to hurt you. You were just always the first one I seen whenever I got back from whatever I was doing. Earlier I was just so upset that those guys would have the nerve to try to intentionally hurt one of you, and I was going to let you talk to your friend if you wanted to, so much has happened in these couple of hours though.” I told her sighing softly. She had wiped her eyes, and then nodded her head understandingly.

“When we were in that room with them, you and Jimin were staring at each other for a while why?” I asked looking down at her. She had glanced at me, and then stood up quickly.

“No reason, but I’m going to go to the bathroom and clean my face up.” She said then rushed out of the room with me. I laughed slightly at her antics.

“We have a heart to heart moment and she runs out after all of that.” I chuckled out slightly, and slid off the desk also.

Namjoon’s POV

“Did anyone else see that?” Jin had said looking at the door where those girls had just left.

“What hyung?” I asked him, spinning around in the chair looking at him.

“Ari came in limping slightly.” He said l thought back and noticed the slight wince on her face every time she walked.

What have you been doing to Ari all these years Bora?

“Wonder what happened.” I stated looking at Taehyung who just shrugged slightly. I had stood up to go find their leader and talk to her to get more answers.

“Seems like everything isn’t so peachy in their gang.” Hoseok said with this slight smirk on his face looking at me.

“I’m going to go find Bora see if I can get more answers out of her.” I stated to them. Yoongi had gave me a curious look, and then nodded.

We have to be more careful now it was easier when she wasn’t around so much.

“Be careful you don’t know what she might have on her.” He said sitting down on a couch we had moved into this room we had started to use years ago.

I walked in the hallway and just walked around aimlessly until I saw that Ari girl rush out of a room with puffy eyes and a red face, probably from crying as I could tell.

“We have a heart to heart moment and she runs out after all of that.” I heard Bora say before I walked inside. I cleared my throat and she had turned around and blinked at me.

“What do you want?” she asked me with a slight attitude. I stuck my head out of the door, and then closed the door. I turned to look at her, and then gave her a look.

“Why was Ari limping Bora?” I said staring at her in a disappointed way.

“I didn’t mean to hurt her so many times, it just started to happen with everything that happened last year and now we’re going to the same school. It was easier back then Namjoon.” She said looking down to the ground. I had walked up to her, and grabbed her by her cheeks. She leaned into my touch slightly.

“What’s going to happened to us Namjoon? I need some type of reassurance.” She said looking up at me. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and simply hugged her.

“We’re going to get through this Bora, don’t worry alright?” I said to her. I felt her nod against my chest. She had pulled away, and then gave me a look.

“One of your members calls me a again I’m running him over.” She said staring at me. I smirked at her and kissed her on the lip and she sighed lightly.

“Cute” I muttered while my lips were still on hers. I felt her make a sound of rejection, and then she pulled away.

“I’m not cute.” She said staring at me.

“If you say so, anyways I have to go. Meet us in the parking lot remember?” I said before I walked out.

“Alright see you later.” She said turning the other way.

I had sighed lightly, it was nice to be in a relationship, but it felt wrong because she was with another gang. I gave a slightly laugh at what was happening.

Talk about sleeping with the enemy


So I’m done with this expect another update on maybe Tuesday and maybe on Saturday. Sunday also, if I’m not busy with those college courses I signed up for at my school. But I’ll see you all later bye.