Chapter 10

Our Gang Luv Affair

Another update again, and please keep the comments coming don’t be a silent reader! I promise I’m nice. So leave comments and that’ll make me really happy.
EXCUSE ERRORS NOT PROOFREAD!!


Jimin’s POV

Two weeks have passed there has been no sign of Ari what so ever. I’m starting think she might’ve died from the beating she received from Rebel Gang. If she has died, may she rest in peace? There was something slammed on my desk in front of me. I looked up to see Taehyung and Jungkook giving me pity filled looks. I shook my head as I looked at them.

“What’s up?” I had said to them.

“Nothing any news on you know who?” Taehyung asked me sitting in the desk behind me. I sighed lightly and ran a hand through my hair.

“No nothing about Ari.” I told them leaning my head back against my hand.

“She’s alive Jimin-hyung, have some faith in her.” Jungkook told me patting my back.

“Yeah, but she hasn’t been in school for two weeks. She could be dead or alive we don’t know a damn thing.” I said glancing at him. He nodded his head listening to what I said because, it is true. The teacher suddenly came in and made all of us quiet down. I wasn’t about to pay attention to her with everything that has been going on ever since Ari showed up. Never in my life have I seen four girls make a person’s life so stressful by being here for all of what? A month or so at most? I sighed loudly which caught the teacher’s attention.

“Is there a problem Mr. Park?” she asked me confused.

“No it’s just a lot of stressful things going on right now ma’am.” I responded looking at her. I felt a tap on my back, I already knew it was Taehyung trying to reassure me that everything was going to be fine.

“You’re young, you don’t really have anything to stress about until you pay your own bills and have children to take care of.” The teacher suddenly told me. I held back a scoff, because little did she know.

The class went on still extremely boring at least I have a lunch period next so it’s like a little break that I have. If only the clock could speed up, and I would be able to leave a lot sooner. I glanced back at Taehyung who was messing with Jungkook while he was doing something. I know he’s not doing his work so he may be drawing. The bell rang and I let out a sigh of relief. I waited on Taehyung and Jungkook who were pushing each other playfully. More like Jungkook was pushing Taehyung harshly then pretending like it was on accident.

We got inside of the lunchroom, and I spotted Miu sitting with us next to Yoongi-hyung, but she was talking to Seokjin-hyung. I got to the table and sat down, while Taehyung and Jungkook got in the lunch line.

“Hey guys.” I muttered softly to them. They had waved or replied back to me.

“You okay? You look like you had a rough day.” Namjoon had said to me. I nodded my head, because it was true.

“Worried about Ari, right?” Yoongi asked me when I didn’t respond.

“Yeah, cause there’s a slight chance she could be dead or alive we don’t know a damn thing about it. No one has heard from her. No trace from her, only thing we have is a ing note.” I said angrily.

“It’s okay Jimin, you should calm down. I’m kind of upset to that we haven’t heard from her, but we should have faith that she’s still alive.” Miu said looking at me. She had this look of sadness in her eyes also. It was as if she was trying to comfort me and herself. I sighed and rested my head against my hand.

Taehyung and Jungkook returned with their food in their hands. It was in these carrier boxes so it wouldn’t waste if you dropped it. They opened their boxes and started to eat immediately, it’s not a pleasant sight to see. My phone rung in my pocket so I had took it out. Once I seen the name I hurried and answered.

“Ari?! Where have you been? Are you okay? Where are you?” question after question flying from my mouth.

“Umm, this is Park Jimin right?” a different voice from Ari’s spoke.

“Yeah, why? Who is this?” I asked the person on the phone. Who had her phone? Who was she with?

“Oh this is one of the nurses from Seoul’s Medical Center. We seen your contact as the most recent call in our patient’s phone so we called you.” The lady explained.

“Oh is everything alright?” I asked her ignoring Jungkook poking at my side. I smacked his hand away and moved.

“Everything is fine now. Ari is here, and she’s awake. The police have come to talk to her about where she has been since she’s been missing for so long.” The lady continued on.

“Can I come visit her?” I asked the lady.

“Yes, you can just remind them that we spoke on the phone.” She said then hung up the phone. I hung up, and started to grab my things quickly.

“Ari is in the hospital, and I need one of you to take me.” I said to them. They shared glances around the table, and then started to get their stuff also.

“We’re worried about her too. So, we can all go.” Hoseok said to me. I nodded and speed walked to the door, with them trailing behind me.

We snuck out of the back of the building getting into Seokjin-hyung’s truck to go to the hospital. It was pretty crowded with all of us in the truck like this, and doing way over the speed limit to the hospital. By the time we got there Miu and I were the first ones out of the car and running to the front desk.

“Can I help you?” the lady asked slowly, not caring at all.

“I spoke with the nurse of Lee Ari on the phone and she told me I could come see her.” I told her. She looked at me then flipped through some papers.

“She’s on the 5th floor room number 2.” She said just as the others walked inside also. They only followed behind Miu and me since we knew the way to go. We got on the elevator and pressed the 5th floor hurriedly for the elevator to close.

“Jimin, please don’t run next time. I don’t appreciate exercising so much in a little time.” Yoongi-hyung said to me while trying to catch his breath. I shook my head as we got off of the elevator and searched for Ari’s room. We walked to left side of the hall, and found her room immediately. I walked inside and saw police officers sitting around looking at us when we walked in.

“Who are you?” one of the police officers asked us.

“I’m Park Jimin, her nurse called me and I came as soon as I could.” I said walking further into the room. When I saw Ari I had held back a gasp of shock. Her face bruised badly, while her arm was in a cast. She had gauze wrapped around several parts of her body. I can only imagine what the bruises must look like.

“Well, Ms. Lee now that we have found you, all of your parent’s money left for you. Your will should come to you soon. We will try to find this guy you described it’ll be hard since he’s from an entire different area, but at least you are alive.” The police officer sitting down said to her.

“Get better soon.” One of the other officers said to her while they left out of the room. She didn’t say anything to us at first, we just looked at each other.

“Ari-unnie! I missed you so much! If I would’ve known how much problems actually happened I would’ve been helped you. I’m sorry for not noticing sooner.” Miu said crying while running to Ari and hugging her.

“Miu you’re hurting my arm right now.” Ari said looking down at her.

“Sorry.” Miu said but didn’t move at all.

“Aren’t you supposed to be at school anyways?” Ari asked her.

“Ever since you disappeared a while ago, they took me in and away from Bora and Areum.” Miu told Ari. Ari glanced at us, but didn’t say anything about it.

“I bet Bora and Areum weren’t even worried the slightest.” She said looking at us. I shook my head because they weren’t worried about what they had done to Ari. She sighed loudly and lied her head back, then she smiled all of a sudden.        

“What’re you smiling about?” Taehyung asked her sitting down in a chair next to Namjoon.

“I’m not in a gang anymore.” She said smiling wider. “I can do whatever I want, and I have my own money coming my way soon. Life is good.” She said smiling even wider.

“You don’t have to worry about dying either.” Hoseok said to her. She shot him a blank look, before rolling her eyes.

“Way to be the ball of sunshine Hoseok.” Ari muttered to him.

“Do you know when you’ll be out of here?” Yoongi asked her. She shrugged her shoulders.

“Possibly two more weeks, one if I’m lucky enough. But I will need you to bring all of my school work to me so I can do it here.” She said looking at us.

“Don’t worry about it I work in the office I can easily get into the school and change your grade myself.” Seokjin said.

“Or just do that and I’ll just half- my work.” She said making a face.

We stayed for a while until visiting hours were over, and we had to leave. Slowly we had left the room one by one saying goodbye to Ari while she had to rest.

“Jimin wait really quick.” She said to me. I looked back and told them I’ll catch up.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“Nothing I just wanted to thank all of you for keeping Miu away from them. Who knows what could’ve happened to her while I was gone for so long.” She said to me shaking her head.

“It’s okay you don’t need to thank us. We’re gonna keep you both away from them they are some really messed up people.” I said trying to lighten the mood.

“I mean it Jimin. I owe all of you, whenever or whatever you need just ask me okay?” she asked to me.

“Alright sure. Just heal up really quick. I’ll finally be able to spend time with you without having to worry about us being rivals.” I said to her. She laughed lightly while rolling her eyes.

“I’ll try to.” She responded.

“See you later Ari.” I spoke to her then walked out of the door.

When I walked out I let out a sigh of relief. Everything would slowly go back to normal or somewhere remotely close to normal at least. I got on the elevator and just was finally able to relax after knowing she was fine and everything was okay. One person out of the gang only one more to go. Don’t worry Miu, we’ll get you out of that gang.


Hiiiiiii!!!!!!!! I know I’ve been gone for a super long time, and I haven’t been updating but school is stressful with a lot of testing coming up. This story will have some more characters that you know from other groups will be know and some shocking things will happen also. After this story is finished though, I will be making my Yoonmin story! So look out for that and it will be rated M and that’s a first for me. I will update again on Friday and maybe a special Valentine’s Day chapter since I’m lonely and have no one to spend it with. I’ll update for you guys instead of watching Kdramas with the two characters getting together at the end and living happily ever after and wallowing in my self-pity because I’m all sad. Anyways, until then my friends. BYEEE!