Chapter 9

Our Gang Luv Affair

Finally updating again, and what’s your favorite song from the new album? Mine’s so far is House of Cards, but the album is absolutely amazing. I can’t wait until they release a choreography video of Run.

!SORRY FOR ERRORS I DID NOT PROOFREAD!

Anyways here’s the chapter.


Hoseok’s POV (That’s new -.-“)

We were waiting at Jungkook’s house to start the mission with the girl’s. They were all here except for Jimin which was who we are waiting on. When we called him he sounded like he was asleep, but we weren’t mad about him being tired at all. With all this mess that has been going on I would be tired too, hell I am really tired. The door had opened up, and Jimin walked inside. There was a sigh of relief, but not from our gang.

“It’s about time you got here.” Bora said looking at him, but before anyone of us could say anything Namjoon had beat us to it.

“Shut up. He’s here now right?” he said glaring at her. Bora looked offended like she couldn’t even believe what he had said to her. She looked off still glaring at Jimin.

“Okay everyone remember the plan right?” Miu had asked us. We nodded our heads, and I started to wonder. Was she even found on the street to begin with or was her parent’s killed just like Ari’s? I’m not gonna lie, a soft spot had come along when I heard about what happened with Ari. It’s messed up honestly, I chose to be in a gang I had nowhere to go and people already thought I was crazy when I didn’t do anything to begin with. I was abused physically and mentally. So when the neighbors come into your house and find an eight year old surrounded by two dead bodies and a gun what do you think the police will believe? When, in actuality, my dad had gotten drunk, as usual, and took his anger out on my mom and killed her and himself, I was left with no one. No person wants to deal with a person’s child who “killed their parents” from being beaten. It’s fine I guess I met some good people along the way. I have Seokjin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Namjoon, they all fixed me and stayed around me even when I told them wat happened.

“Alright we should leave I don’t want to be at this club for god knows how long. I want to go home.” Seokjin said pulling his jacket on. I had nodded my head and followed him outside as well. We had got into our separate cars, and drove to the building the girls had pulled up to the club. It was a brick building there was a line also. We wouldn’t have to wait in line since we were regulars here anyways. Jimin got out of the car, and went inside first. We watched from a far distance as he walked to the entrance shaking hands with the security guard saying some words to him and then shaking his head no and saying some more stuff and then walking inside. After he walked inside a good 20 minutes passed before Areum and Bora showed up. The security guard gave them a look, and pointed to a direction before they went inside and turned a corner.

“Alright everything is going just fine. We just have to wait until Taehyung and Miu text us to tell us we’re fine to go inside.” Namjoon spoke to us while pulling away from the club and parking a distance away. We were still waiting on the text when I had spoken up.

“Do you think Ari is okay? By herself I mean.” I asked them glancing to look at them.

“She should be, Jimin fixed her up well hopefully. We’ll check when we get to Seokjin hyung’s place.” Yoongi told me. I nodded wondering if Ari was okay.

Ari’s POV
I pushed my window open biting my lip in pain as I put too much pressure on one of the many bruises. I climbed inside of my room, and started to pack up my clothes. Well, at least what I could carry. I changed out of the clothes Jimin gave me, and pulled on a black pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt as well. I threw the bag filled with clothes out of the window, and climbed down again. I picked the bag up and sighed. It’s not like I’ll be missed.

Hoseok’s POV

We were finally going inside the club after waiting what felt like forever. When we got to the entrance the different security guard had nodded at us, before letting us in. I guess the one that let Jimin in left. The owner of the club spotted us while we were going to sit down, and he had pulled a chair up with us.

“Hey guys! Haven’t seen you here in a while. Where you been?” he asked taking a sip from the drink he had.

“You know the usual, keeping gangs put of our territory, taking things we need.” Namjoon said naturally.

“Really? Well, I heard there’s a girl gang that’s in town. Supposedly they’re around your age. I think they call themselves Riot Gang.” He said taking another sip.

“Is that so?” Yoongi said resting his head on his hand smirking slightly.

“Yeah that’s what I heard at least. What’re you gonna do with em?” the owner asked us. I finally cut in before they could say something.

“Just because they’re girls doesn’t mean that they should be treated differently. They should know what happens when you enter another gang’s territory.” I said sipping from the beer I ordered. I’m not trying to get drunk, this is all acting.

“Hoseok you’re still as violent as ever.” He said chuckling and shaking his head. Jungkook glanced at him phone and I guess it’s the final phase of the plan.

“Isn’t that Jimin over there?” he said looking behind the owner. The owner turned his head, then made a noise.

“I guess that is. Isn’t he with you?” he asked us.

“Hell no, the was too scared to do an easy robbery. So he left the gang after a couple of months. Pathetic.” Yoongi said drinking some more and glaring at Jimin. The owner had rose his eyebrows listening as he glanced at Jimin again.

“I’m gonna go get some more drinks.” Jungkook said smirking while taking his jacket off.

“Don’t start any fights Jungkook.” The owner said smirking back at him.

“No promises.” He said as he walked over to the bar where Jimin was. The plan was going completely fine nothing wrong was happening at the moment. There was a scream suddenly, and we saw flames. We looked to where Jungkook and Jimin was and they were on the ground fighting. The flames were spreading quickly with all of the liquor being out and about.

“Oh . We gotta get out of here. Let’s go! He yelled and he was running out of the door. Namjoon and Seokjin had ran out with him to make sure he had left. While Yoongi hyung and I went to take Jimin and Jungkook. I had grabbed Jungkook and Yoongi grabbed Jimin and we ran out without looking back. We got to Seokjin’s truck and got in. I waited on Yoongi to get inside and then we waited on Namjoon and Seokjin. They came back after a while, and we watched from a distance as the building went down. We drove off to an abandoned parking lot that we knew of, and no one else did. We waited for Bora and Areum to pull up and got out when they did.

“Was anyone hurt? Other than Jimin and Jungkook?” Seokjin asked them.

“No we’re fine, but to split up the money we’ll go to one of your places.” Bora said. We nodded and they trailed us to Seokjin’s apartment. We pulled up and he took out his key and unlocked the door.
“Ari! Are you in here?” Jimin called out first. There was no response, he walked around the apartment trying to find where she was, while we just sat down in the living room. Seokjin started to apply ointment to Jungkook’s face.

“You’re okay right?” Namjoon asked him. He looked up and nodded his head smiling.

“It was nothing we both held back, because we didn’t want to hurt each other.” He said smiling a little and looking down.

“We could tell, but I don’t think anyone else could.” Yoongi said looking at him while Seokjin finished up his scars.

“Jimin! Come on so I can wash your cuts so they won’t be infected.” Seokjin yelled looking to where Jimin disappeared to. There was no response, but we saw him walking back to the living room. There was a letter in his hand and he was still reading it.

“What’s that?” Miu asked him. He had looked up at her, and his gaze shifted to Bora before glaring at her.

“What does it say Jimin?” Namjoon asked him. He gave the paper to Namjoon before sitting down and running his hands through his hair furiously. Namjoon had read it and then he shook his head laughing with no humor.

“What have you done to her Bora and Areum?” he asked glaring at them. Bora had slightly curled into herself, but I think I’m the only one that noticed.
“Done to who?” Miu asked still confused as ever. I couldn’t take it anymore with all the lies they have been piling up in this gang.

“You know they’ve been beating on Ari right?” I asked her.

“I knew but I’ve never been watching them. They use to ask me to help, but I didn’t want to. Yesterday was the first time I ever had to step in and actually pull them away from her.” Miu said shrugging her shoulders.

“Hoseok we promised not to bring it up.” Taehyung said shaking his head.

“Yeah, but now is the best time to bring it up.” Namjoon said glancing at Taehyung giving him a look. He nodded his head, and looked back at Miu.

“Come sit over here Miu.” Taehyung asked her. She gave a confused glance around the room, before going to sit next to Taehyung.

“What’s on that letter though?” Miu asked from her new spot.

“Ari has left to go get out of the gang.” Jimin said from where he was sitting.
“What do you mean “get out of the gang”? Explain please.” Miu said nervously.

“That means she went to tell them that she wants to be out of the gang. They will beat her senseless, and if she survives she will be out. If she doesn’t then she’s just dead. Is that simple enough? Cause it’s your stupid gang that did this to her. She didn’t want to join the gang, she was forced because they killed her parents.” Jimin finally exploded letting all that pent up anger out.

“Her parents were in the wrong place at the wrong time it was an accident.” Bora said still trying to lie.

“Wrong place wrong time? They were found dead in their own house. You broke and entered, and then you killed her parents. Forced her to join a gang and then treat her like complete . She was limping inside the school this morning. Neither one of you cared. At least Miu tries to help her, and keep her from being beaten, but you forced a girl who was, what 14 at that age? To join a gang against her will. You people disgust me, and you deserve to burn in hell.” Jimin said glaring at them.

“How do you know that’s even true? You could be making this up for all we know. Ari wasn’t forced to join a gang. We had to take her she had nowhere else to go.” Areum said glaring at Jimin, not appreciating his tone of voice. He walked out of the room, and came back with two sheets of paper. He tossed one to them, and gave the other to Miu. Miu read it over and over again, and her eyes were watering up.

“You still chose to hurt her the way you did? Despite all what you already did to her anyways?” Miu asked wiping her eyes furiously.

“What about me? Did you actually find me on the streets like you said you did?” Miu asked suddenly. Bora and Areum shared a look and Bora sighed.

“No, we didn’t.” Bora sighed slightly. Miu froze and she sighed.

“What actually happened then?” she asked looking at them. “Did you kill my parents also?” she asked them sarcastically.

“No.” Areum had finally said something to her.

“Your parents sold you to Rebel gang. They were supposed to raise you and then when you turned 16 you             were gonna be sold again as a slave.” Bora had told Miu and Miu had already started crying from what she heard.

“But we had took them from you before they could. They can’t take you back. At least we helped you though.” Areum had finished for Bora.

“We’re sorry Miu.” Bora had said to her.

“You’ll say sorry to her in a heartbeat, but you can nearly beat a person to death and not care at all.” Yoongi said to her. Bora had rolled her eyes at him.

“It’s not like we actually wanted her. We could’ve just killed her if we wanted to. At least we had the decency to keep her and not kill her.” Bora yelled and there was a loud noise after she said it. Namjoon had smacked Bora for saying that.

“You disgust me, and you deserve to be put in the dirt for that. You don’t treat children that way. I don’t care how much of a pain in the they are.” He hissed at her in the most venomous voice we ever heard. Bora had glared at him and walked towards the door.

“Let’s go guys we’ll be going home now.” Bora said leaving out of the door. Areum followed behind her glancing at Miu. Miu went to stand up, but Taehyung pulled her back down.

“You’re not going with them. You will be staying here with us.” Taehyung told her. She looked at him then all of us.

“I can’t do that. I appreciate it, but I should go with them.” She said standing up about to leave. Seokjin caught her arm, and then sat her back down.

“You’re not leaving. You’re staying here, we will find Ari again, and she’ll be safe.” Namjoon said nodding at her.

“Will she be alive?” Miu said softly. Jungkook went to lock the door, and when he did he glanced at Miu.

“Yes, she will from what I’ve seen Ari is a fighter. She won’t die that easily.” Jungkook said nodding at her. Miu had nodded to all of us. We all could see how dejected she looked with everything that has happened.

“Can I just sleep? Please? I just want to sleep away all of this.” Miu suddenly spoke up. Seokjin nodded, and left to get her some clothes.

“You can sleep in that and we’ll wash your clothes for tomorrow. At least be happy it’s a weekend.” Yoongi said trying to brighten the mood a little. Miu sighed and nodded her head.

“Yeah, thanks for all of this.” Miu said nodding her head. Then, she walked towards the back to change.

“Are we gonna be able to fix all of this?” Taehyung asked.

“Yes, we will take both of them away from Riot Gang.” Namjoon said looking at us.

“In case you have forgotten, Riot Gang is under Rebel Gang I’m not ready to die yet.” Yoongi said.

“We won’t die. It shouldn’t be that hard. If Ari is already there, she would be beaten yes, but she should be able to live. Miu should be let off easily since she’s younger.” Jimin said to us.

“Whatever happens, I just want them out of that gang.” Seokjin said. We all agreed that they should be out of this mess.


Alright chapter done, the next chapter will be soon and I’m happy with how this story is going. I have decided that when this story ends. I will be writing a boyxboy story. Which pairing should it be? My otp Yoonmin? or a different pairing? Let me know and please comment I like reading them it gives me motivation to write a new chapter. Anyways, Byee see you later.