Chapter 3

Our Gang Luv Affair

Alright so new chapter again, and for future notice I at fight scenes so I’ll be winging it the entire time when a fight scene happens to make it somewhat interesting. Anyways, chapter 3 start!


Miu’s POV

I was in the bathroom with Ari while she was wetting paper towels to clean my face. I would’ve hit those girls back, because I’m not scared of them. Bora-unnie just told us to lay low so I didn’t hit back. I feel bad for Ari now though, because she’s going to be punished for fighting after Bora said not to. Maybe Bora will go easy on her this time, but I highly doubt it will happen. I hissed slightly as she dabbed a cut on my face as I watched her from the mirror.

“I’m sorry.” I said softly, she paused and then chuckle lightly.

“For?” she said back still dabbing the cuts.

“Bora-unnie is gonna punish you now because of me. I wanted to fight back, but unnie said not to this morning.” I explained as she grabbed her brush starting to brush my hair out from when those girls pulled it.

“Its fine, I’ll get over it. She punishes me the most anyway so after a while you get used to it.” She said brushing my hair out with this far off look in her eyes.

“What do you mean?” I asked looking at her in confusion. She gave me a stern look with her eyes narrowed.

“You know what I mean. I’m always the one getting punished, be it if she’s upset or if some money or drug move didn’t go her way. I’m always the one getting the beatings for it and half of the time I don’t even know why!” she stated to me loudly. I had stared at her, but I didn’t say anything to her at all. The door had opened loudly, Areum and Bora had walked inside giving Ari a look. Ari had sat the brush on the sink in the bathroom and stepped away from me. All of a sudden, Bora grabbed Ari by the back of her neck and put her face against the wall, roughly if I may add. She had let out a soft whimper, but I think Bora ignored it and pushed her head further against the wall.

“What the hell did I say about laying low?” Bora said plainly. A shiver went down my spine, as she grabbed Ari by her neck again and forced her to the ground while kicking her repeatedly. I couldn’t see Ari’s face but I saw the way she curled into herself trying to ignore the hits. Bora stopped all of a sudden, and stared at her body while she kept herself on the floor.

“I’ll finish at home, and don’t you dare be late. Let’s go see these guys.” She said and walked out of the bathroom. Areum didn’t even try to check if Ari was okay she just glanced and walked out. I stared for a second, and I was about to walk to her. Ari sat up all of a sudden however.

“Go. Before she hits you later too. I’m fine I’m always fine.” She said not looking at me. I had stepped back then walked out of the bathroom. I hope she’s fine, but I’m upset with Bora and Areum. I don’t care if I get a beating later this is getting addressed now.

“Bora!” I yelled at her not caring I dropped honorifics. She turned around giving me a shocked look.

“What?” she asked back calmly.

“That’s all you have to say? “What” Need I remind you that you just pretty much abused her for no reason at all? Yeah, she broke the rule of laying low, but she was protecting me.” I said slightly fuming at her. She stared at me, and I narrowed my eyes more.

“Your point?” she said not paying me any attention really.

“My point is if it were Areum to hit one of the girls you would’ve patted her on the back saying thank you. What do you have against Ari?” I asked again while she still gave no answer.

“We’re supposed to be sisters, but what kind of sister beats on her younger ones for no reason? If that’s how it’s gonna be then I don’t want to be a part of this anymore.” I said shaking my head at her slightly. She had blinked at me, and then nodded.

“I’ll talk to her when we get home.” Was the only thing she said then she walked away from me. Areum went to put her hand on my shoulder, and I moved away from her giving her an annoyed look.

“Follow behind her like a lost puppy as always. I’m going to help Ari.” I said turning around and going back inside the bathroom. I went inside and Ari was fixing her clothes on her body. She had took her hair out of the bun and brushed it out. It laid on her shoulders perfectly, and if I weren’t in here a few seconds ago I wouldn’t know she was even hurt.

“What’re you doing back here? You should catch up with Bora.” She said walking out of the bathroom. I guess we were going to go meet them, wherever those boys were. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out.

We’re at the back gym, it’s abandoned so don’t worry about being caught. –Bora

I rolled my eyes and then slipped my phone back in my pocket. I told Ari where they were, and we walked there in silence. She straightened her posture as much as she could and made it look like she wasn’t hurt at all. When we got inside it was quiet, Bora and Areum had turned to look at us, but I grabbed Ari’s arm and pulled her over to somewhere else. I saw Areum roll her eyes at my action.

“Seems like there’s trouble in paradise.” One of theire members, Hoseok I think, said sarcastically.

“Shut up.” I stated to him.

“This is why I said it isn’t good to have younger people in gangs they do childish things like that.” Areum said referring to me.

“Shut the hell up Areum, if you two don’t need us we’ll gladly leave.” I said looking at her.

“And live where exactly, keep in mind you were found on the street.” She hissed out at me, and I stared at her, hurt. But Ari was quick to open .

“Like your real background was just peaches and sunshine. I’ll get hit, but I won’t let you talk to a girl who is pretty much a child.” She said standing up firmly.

“Enough! We’ll talk about this at home. On another note, who tried to come up with the plan of manipulating our youngest member?” Bora said glaring at them.

“How did you know about that?” the one with brightly colored orange hair said gapping at her.

“You really shouldn’t speak so loudly anyone could walk by the office and hear you.” Areum cut in before Bora did. ‘Bora hates when people cut her off, but she didn’t say a thing to Areum. If that was Ari she’ll be getting stomped again’- I thought bitterly.

“Oh so they heard the plan? Oh well.” The same one from earlier had said.

“Fine you heard our plan, so what it’s not like we went through with it yet so we’ll call the plan off. How about this though? Your gang helps us when we need it and vice versa with my gang?” their leader had said.

“Hell no who knows what you may have up your sleeve.” Bora said shaking her head at him. One of the other members had gave a smirk, but I don’t think she saw it. I didn’t say anything though, since she wants to hide things from us, this can stay hidden from her.

“Leaders Code?” he asked looking at her. She had looked up, and she was considering it.

Leaders Code was basically like a promise that one gang would make sure none of the other gang’s members were hurt. If one gang member dies, and no one could save him/her then that gang has to disband for good. So, it was risky one person in either of our groups could die and everything could be called off.

Their leader stuck his hand out waiting for her to shake it, she looked at Areum. I couldn’t see the look Areum gave her. I was thinking she would look our way for some type of clarification, but she just stuck her hand out and shook his hand.

“What the were you thinking?!” I yelled at her after she let go.

“I’m thinking this could be useful for us.” She said looking at me. I gave her the harshest glare I could give her, and I don’t know what it did to her.

“This could be useful for us?! Have you lost your mind? You’re gonna trust them, who wanted to use us then kill us or put us in jail, and you’re trusting this just because of some stupid code?” I said staring at her. She had looked away from me, and then looked back to their leader.

“Our next meeting is on Saturday, we’ll meet at this address, bring small weapons just in case.” She said writing something on a slip of paper. I watched as their leader scanned the sheet then he handed it to another guy. Ari had grabbed my arm, and then looked at me and whispered softly

“I don’t trust this plan of theirs at all.” She said while maintaining contact with that member that she knew.

“I don’t either to be honest, I don’t think we’ll live after knowing them.” I said back softly.

“We probably won’t.” she said back just as softly.

And as ed up as it sounds, Ari probably didn’t know how right she was in more ways than one.


Alright so I’m done leave comments, subscribe, and try to get other people to read it. I might be going to the movies tomorrow so I’ll try to update later that night or just on Sunday. See you later!