Chapter 1

Our Gang Luv Affair

Ari’s POV

I woke up with a jolt as I heard my alarm go off all of a sudden. I moved the covers away from my body, and went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower and did my other bathroom things.  After I came out, I went to put on the uniform the new school I was starting today required. The skirt was a khaki color, a white button up shirt, and a burgundy colored sweater cardigan with the school’s logo. Along with the knee-high socks we had to wear. All in all I hate the uniform.

“Ari hurry up we have to leave soon, we’re already slightly late.” I heard one of the other girl’s I stayed with say, her name is Kim Areum.

“Alright give me a minute.” I said as I walked to my mirror to brush my hair out. After I finished, I put it in a bun to let it air dry and it could be slightly curly by the time I got to school. I grabbed my shoes from under the bed, then put them on. I took the spiral notebook I had put out the night before, grabbed my phone, and earphones. I walked out of my room, and went downstairs. I saw our leader standing by the door waiting on us. I was the second down the stairs, and I see Areum our leader speaking softly to each other. Our leader, Bora, was an intimidating person, well to me she was. She stood at 5’7 and was slightly built in a way. She had dyed blonde hair and brown almond shaped eyes. Bora was smart, but she wasn’t book smart more of street smart. Areum was almost the same height and she had long light brown hair and tight light brown eyes. Areum was smart, she did most things with ease, but she doesn’t mind admitting she messed up. The last girl that stayed with us name is Ko Miu (Me-U). She was the youngest, apparently Bora found her on the street when she was 5 on the street somewhere. At least that’s what I was told. Miu stood at about 5’4, along with me, we were short but we can handle our own fights. I was the one who really needed to be watched when fighting because I can get out of hand. Miu had her tips dyed a neon green color. She had big brown eyes, but she always wears dark blue contacts, she’s in her “I’m different” stage of life right now. Then there was me, I was a short petite girl. I had my black hair that I either kept in a bun or just down. My dark brown eyes that always seemed “dark” apparently. This was a small part of our all-girl gang. We are Riot Gang or RG for short, but we are known for our symbol we leave every time we get our revenge on people. We haven’t had any run through with other gangs lately, but that might change since our leader knows it’s a gang that goes to this school.

“Let’s go and do not start anything with that other gang if you run into them. We do not need anything starting here and putting innocent people in danger. If I find out you did do something, you will pay the consequences.” She said narrowing her eyes slightly at all of us. I rubbed my back remembering one of the punishments I received before. We walked out of the house and to her car. When we settled inside, Areum started to talk to us.

“I found all of the boy’s names in the gang at this school. The two oldest members are Kim Seokjin and Min Yoongi. They are seniors, well Seokjin stayed behind working with the principle and some teachers, but it might be able to keep an eye on the members. Yoongi is a senior, he’s a hot-headed one seems like a violent one from his record. The next oldest one is Jung Hoseok, junior, he apparently almost got charged for killing his dad that abused him and his mom. His mom died from the dad beating her in the head with a bat. He has a sister, but she’s M.I.A. The leader is Kim Namjoon, also a junior, scary person honestly. He got charged for putting over 8 teachers in the hospital. Some lost their memory, and some were in critical condition. Others didn’t make it. The next one is Park Jimin-“I cut her off.

“Park Jimin? Does he have a chubby face? Small eyes?” I asked. She glanced at me slightly, and looked back down and nodded.

“Yeah. Why?” she said looking at me again.

“I know him, but I don’t know if he remembers me.” I muttered looking out the window again.

“Anyways, he’s a sophomore, he specializes in getting their weapons they use, and which ones will cause the most damage, and poisoning. Next, is Kim Taehyung, sophomore also, he’s times all of their work, like how long it will take for them to get in and out finding a reliable entrance and exit. Lastly, the youngest of the group is Jeon Jungkook, freshman, he’s been with them since he’s entered middle school. He was suspect for killing one of his classmates in class, but they dropped most of the charges since the kid had bullied him and he was going through a depression stage. His mom, disappeared he was suspected to be the killer, but they had no proof. His dad is always on business trips, but he actually left him for dead or to fend for himself.” She finished reading all of their personal info, I still wonder where she gets all of this information from.

“Shame. He’s so young, but they’re probably the only people he have.” Bora commented pulling into an empty parking spot.

“If Jimin remembers you, I won’t mind if you talk to him. Just be wary of his gang members.” Bora said before getting out of the car. I nodded my head acknowledging I heard her. There weren’t any students outside, I guess we really were late to school. We walked inside the office got our schedule and locker numbers then we left the office.

“I don’t think this school is usually this quiet.” Bora said looking around us in the halls.

“That’s because we cleared out the hallways.” A new voice said from behind us.

We turned around quickly and I pushed Miu behind me, I knew she could take care of herself but she’s the youngest so it’s out of habit. Our leader had stood in front of us, and narrowed her eyes.

“We don’t want to cause any trouble between us, we’re just going here for a while.” Bora said staring at them.

“Well you are on our property, and we aren’t all that nice.” The same guy with those tired looking eyes said in a lazy like voice.

“Listen Yoongi, we can speak about this later in a more private place. Not here and not yet we can meet at lunch.” Areum said stepping up from on the side of me. I saw them two members share a look, and then nodded.

“Fine, at lunch and don’t be late.” He said glaring at Areum now. Bora turned away from them and walked away, and I still stood there staring at Jimin. He had stared back at me with a shocked look.

“Long time no see Jimin.” I said taking a deep breath then walked away from him. He had nodded his head at me.

“Same to you Ari.” He said softly, and I walked away from them.

Our friendship was officially over now.

How was it? Bad? Okay? Good? Let me know please!!!! I’ll try to update soon if I can. Bye!