Finale Part 1 (Sehun's Story)

Basketball Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You can go first. I’ll park the car.” said Sehun to Jiyeon. Jiyeon just nodded and run out from the car. Entering the hospital.

Sehun tried to find the spot to park his car. When finaly he found the spot he parked his car and went out. He walked towards entrance but suddenly a beautiful woman with cold face and milky white skin prevent him. He furrowed his eyebrow and the woman took a step forward.

“Hello Sehun.” She said.

“Hai Suzy noona” Sehun greeting her back.

“Can I talk to you?”

“Sure.”

“Okay. Follow me.” Suzy then walked and followed by Sehun. They headed to hospital caffetaria. Suzy then choose a table near the window and sat at the chair. Sehun followed her and sat in front of her.

Actually Sehun felt a bit confused. Suzy never talk to him before. Sometimes he met her when she fetch Jiyeon at practice. But Sehun could just say hi and nothing more. So why Suzy suddenly want to talk, he thought.

“Do you want to order something first?” Sehun asked. But Suzy shook her head elegantly.

“I just need to talk to you now.” She said

“Okay then. What is it?”

“Why did you lie to Chanyeol about Jiyeon want to forget him? Why did you force Chanyeol to break up with Jiyeon? And then what was your deal with Yein?” Sehun got shock. He widened his eyes and gulped.

“Answer me Oh Sehun!”

&&*&&

Sehun POV

I walked inside my room and plopped down onto my couch. I rested my head and closed my eyes. Am I really a bad person? But seeing Jiyeon being sad like that made me hurt and more over half of the reason why she being like that is because of me.

I opened my eyes and headed to my drawer. I’m searching for an envelope and then I found it. I took the envelope and walked towards my bed. Laying down my body and closed my eyes again. I shoudn’t being like that at that time.

 

Flashback

“Oh Sehun” Someone called me. I turned my head where the voice came and then I saw a girl with my school uniform. But I never seeing her before. Does she a new student? But how does she know me?

“Emm ya.” I said. She smiled at me and took a step forward.

“Hello. You must be not knowing me. I’m Yein. Kim Yein.” She said while offering her hand to shake. I nodded and shook her hand.

“Oh Hallo Yein. Do you need something from me?” I asked.

“Yes. I need your help emm actually if you help me I can help you too.” She said.

“Hah? What do you mean?”

“You do like Jiyeon right? Park Jiyeon.” I furrowed my eyebrow. How did she know?

“So?”

“Do you want to make Jiyeon become yours?”

“Hah?”

“Help me to break up Jiyeon and Chanyeol.”

“What???” I widened my eyes really surprise about what she said. Did she joking now? Or did she take wrong medicine?

“Don’t be surprise like that Oh Sehun. I know that you really want them to break up too.”

“No I don’t. I do like Jiyeon noona. But I wont make her relationship gone bad. I’m happy if she’s happy.”

“Ahaha such a man. But really?” She asked.

“Y..Yes..” Don’t know why I hesitate a bit. Am I really don’t want to have Jiyeon noona? Ergh NO! Oh Sehun. You are not a bad person. But then Yein smiled.

“Hmm okay then. Just tell me if you change your mind. Emm I’m not yet this student school but you can find me a week from now.” then she walked away leaving me with indescribable feeling.

I took my bag at the bench and walked to my home. Yein’s words made me think again. I like Jiyeon noona since I started become basketball team. I always gave her my attention at practice but she never realized my presence. It’s my fault too because I never try to talk to her. I’m too shy actually. But I regreted my stupidness because suddenly my friend, Sungjae, told me that Jiyeon got a boyfriend and her boyfriend is Park Chanyeol. My sunbae that always being adored by all of girls in my school. He’s handsome, smart, rich, cool and some rumor said that he play basketball really well too. I never can beat him. But.... am I really don’t want to have Jiyeon noona?

&&*&&

“Yaaa you still have a chance. Sooyoung told me that her boyfriend really jerk. He never communication with Jiyeon noona.” Sungjae said too me while we having a lunch at canteen.

“Yaaa low down your voice.”

“Ehehehe sorry. I’m just too excited.”

“Sometimes you are being like Sooyoung. So noisy. Emm a..a..ahh appo” someone pinch my cheek. It’s Sooyoung.

“Yaa why you told him that I’m noisy.” said Sooyoung. And then she released her pinch and sat beside Sungjae. I touch my cheek. It’s hurt. Lucky her that she’s Jiyeon noona little sister. If she’s not I already pinch her back.

“Yaa Sooyoung tell him. It’s true right. Jiyeon noona boyfriend is jerk and Sehun still have a chance?” Sungjae asked Sooyoung. But Sooyoung suddenly nibbled her lower lips.

“Ahh biyan. I’m forgot to tell you that Jiyeon eonni and her boyfriend already solve their problem. And her relationship is more than okay ehehe biyan. Sorry Sehun.” Actually when Sungjae told me that I still have a chance my heart was growing a bit. But when Sooyoung said that a little bit crack happening at my heart. I could just give my fake smile to them.

“Yaaa who am I that I still have a chance to her? Forget it Sungjae. I just like her not wanting to have her.” I said still put my fake smile to them. I stood up and walked away left them.

“Yaaa Oh Sehun.” Sooyoung called me. She came towards me.

“You really can make feel bad Oh Sehun.” She said. I just chuckled.

“I don’t mean it.”

“Let me help you one more time.” I raised my eyebrow. And then she continued, “Lets go to Lotte world with me, Sungjae and Jiyeon eonni. I’ll give you a chance to at least being close to her or maybe confess your feeling.” I nibbled my low

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter