Come Back Home

Basketball Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Knock...Knock...Knock..’

“Wait a minute.” Said someone from inside the house. And then the door open. A man with black wavy hair and the dimples smile stood at the door. Smiling widely seeing the girl in front of him. He took a step forward and hugged her tighly.

“Yaaa what’s the meaning of knocking the door huh. This is your home too Ji.” He pulled away from his hug and smiled again to her.

“Sorry..ehehe.” said the girl.

“Hmm just come in Ji. You come in the right time. I just finished cook pasta.” said the man while entering the house and followed by the girl. They headed to the dining room. But before they  can sit, someone hugged the girl from behind.

“Eonniiiiiiiii.... You come.” A load happy and cute voice fill the room. The girl turned back and facing her. A sweet, cute, and lovable girl.

“Yaaak you’re so noisy as always Park Sooyoung.” said the girl and then she hugged the her.

“Yaaa Park Jiyeon, Park Sooyoung. Stop that lovey dovey hugging. Come here and eat.” The man said while arranging the table. The girls just chuckled and broke the hugg. They headed to the table and sat at their chair. The room suddenly became warm and full of joy. Maybe because finally after four years the chair not empty anymore.

“Okay then Minwoo oppa. Lets eat now.” said the girl. Park Jiyeon.

&&*&&

“I thought today is Saturday. Why do you have to back to office?” Jiyeon asked Minwoo. But instead answer her sister question he just smiled at her and continue to fill up his bag with documents.

“Park Minwoo..answer me! And Sooyoung told me too that you like to skip a meal.” But he just smiled again. Jiyeon grabbed his shoulder and made him to facing her.

“Oppa...” she said.

“I have to take care something important at the office Ji. The company took a big project from China and I’m the head project so...” Jiyeon cupped minwoo’s face.

“You look so tired. I just realize it. Don’t force yourself oppa..”

“No I don’t Ji.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too sweetheart.” He smiled and let Jiyeon’s hand away. He walked away. Leaving her. But when he reach the door he turned around his body.

“This just take two or maybe three hours. So wait for me eoh?” he said. And Jiyeon nodded.

“I’m planning to sleep over tonight.” said Jiyeon. Minwoo smiled widely and showing his sweet dimples. And then he walked away to his car and leaving the house.

Jiyeon then walked to her sister room. She opened the door and find her sister already lie down at the bed. But she’s not sleeping. Her eyes fixed at her phone. Jiyeon just chuckled and sat at the chair near the bed. She looked at her sister face. She always miss her sister so much. Although Sooyoung always come to her appartment once a week but she always miss her. Maybe because back then Sooyoung always stick at her all the time. But she just can’t back to that time again. Too painful.

“Sehun told me about the date eonni.” said Sooyoung. She turned off her phone and sat facing Jiyeon.

“So how is that?” asked Sooyoung. But Jiyeon just turned her face away and then stood up headed to the wall that full of Sooyoung photos. Jiyeon smiled while looking at it because her sister always smiling widely at the photo.

“Ahh you still going out with Yerim. How is she? You enter the same university with her right?” asked Jiyeon.

“Eonni...”

“Ahh I heard that Sungjae try to approach you again huh. So what’s your decision?”

“Yaa Park Jiyeon!!” Sooyoung throw her pillow to Jiyeon but Jiyeon could catch it. Sooyoung then stood up and crossing her arms. Jiyeon just sighed.

“Can we not to talk about that?” asked Jiyeon.

“Why?”

“Just...you know. I come here because that guy give me a headache.” Jiyeon sat down at the bed.

“But eonni...”

“Sooyoung, please.. Just tell about Minwoo oppa. Why he’s like forcing his self to the job?” Sooyoung sighed and sat at the bed.

“He’s being like that since you decided to move from this house.” said Sooyoung.

“So it’s because of me...”

“Yes!” Jiyeon looked at her sister. Feeling guilty. Sooyoung then grabbed her shoulder.

“So why you just let Sehun heal you and come back here. Minwoo oppa will stop being like that if you stay here eonni. It’s already four years. The past is belong to the past. You have to move on sist. Your decision not just hurting Minwoo oppa. But me too and you too. So please eonni..” Jiyeon just smiled bitterly and riffled Sooyoung’s hair.

“I’m sorry.. I know that I just being selfish all this years. Just because that stupid love I’m suffering like this. And make you and Minwoo oppa suffer too. But please just wait a little longer. I promise you to come back..” Sooyoung then smiled and hugged her tightly.

“Okay. I’ll wait. Ehehehe But what about Sehun?” Jiyeon pulled away the hug and pouted.

“Wee? You know that he always try to make you happy..” said Sooyoung.

“I know.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter