Chanyeol's Reason

Basketball Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tall handsome man with black hair walked at the airport. He looking around and then smiled.

“Who are you searching for huh? Nobody will fetch you anyway.” He said to his self. And then he continue to walk again.

After found taxi, the man put his bag at the luggage and entered the taxi.

“Where will you going sir?” The driver asked him.

“Home. I want to go home.” He said.

&&*&&

After one hour the man finaly arrived at his home. He paid the driver and went out from the taxi. He stood up in front of his house. He sighed and hesitate a bit.

“I should call them first before I go home right.. Huh will they let me in?” He said to his self. He nible his lower lip.

“Maybe not today. Just come back tomorrow I think..” He said.

He turned around and ready to leave but before that a black luxurious car came. He froze suddenly. The passanger from that car went out and look like shock to see the man in front of his house.

“Chanyeol-aa...” he called the man.

“Anyeonghaseo hyung. It’s been a long time.” The man bowed to him. But instead greet back to the man he walked towards him half running and then he hugged him.

“Yaaaak Chanyeol-aa. Neo.. aish.” He couldn’t finish his sentence. Maybe because he really miss him. He miss him so much.

&&*&&

“Hyung maybe I should come home tomorrow. I’m afraid she wont see me if I just show up suddenly.” said Chanyeol to Minho.

“Naahh. It’s okay Chanyeol. How can she wont to see you? She miss you so much too Chanyeol.”

“But.. emm I just.. emm”

“It’s alright Chanyeol. Come on lets go see her. Ah she must be with my daughter. I already told you about that right?”

“Ah nee. Sorry I couldn’t come when she gave birth.” But Minho just smiled to him. And then they walked heading to one room. Chanyeol still felt wrong about the idea to meet her. His cousin. But his hyung forced him to do it.

And then they arrived in front of the door. The brown wood door that decorate with Rilakkuma’s head. Chanyeol got shock a bit.

“This is my daughter room. Just like you. She’s really like Rilakkuma ehehe.” Chanyeol just nodded and smiled.

‘Knock Knock Knock’ Minho knocked the door. After the woman from the inside said yes Minho opened the door. Minho  slightly walked inside the room followed by Chanyeol. But Chanyeol suddenly stopped. He looked at the woman in front of him. A beautiful woman with milky white skin and black wavy hair sat beside her cute little daughter. It’s look like they was reading some book.

“Yeobo~” said Minho. And then the woman turned her face into his husband. She smiled but the smile just fade away when she looked at the man behind her husband. She widened her eyes and then stood up. Her jaw slightly opened. She clenched her fist and then walked towards Chanyeol. Without any warning she punched him at his face. Yes. She punched him and made Chanyeol got nose bleeding and fell down to the floor.

“I promised to someone that I’ll punch you if you show up at my face.” She said.

“Suzy yaa...” said Chanyeol while wipe the blood from his nose.

&&*&&

Chanyeol still felt hurt but the blood had stop. He sat at the bed inside his room. He looked around and smiled.

“I though she would throw away my stuff” He said.

“Honestly I did that.” suddenly Suzy came to his room. She brought a napkin and  a bowl of ice. She gave it to him and then sat at the chair in front of him. Chanyeol smiled to her but Suzy just gave him her famous cold face.

“I miss to see that face.” He said. Suzy smirked.

“What do you want?” She asked.

“Huh?”

“What do you want? Why are you coming here?”

“This is my home.”

“Your home you said?”

“Yes.” Suzy chuckled.

“Are you kidding me?”

“No I’m not Suzy. Please, I know you’re mad to me. But I can explain now.”

“Ha ha. No I don’t need your explanation now. So after you heal your wound you can get out from this house.” Suzy stood up and ready to leave but Chanyeol grabbed her wrist.

“No! I will leave this house after you hear my explanation.” Suzy pulled away his hand.

“Ani. I gave you a chance to explain everything that time. But you just keep your mouth shut and follow that .”

“I’m sorry.”

“Too late Chanyeol.” Then Suzy walked away leaving him.

“Please Suzy. Give me one more chance.” But Suzy didn’t look back and just walked away. Chanyeol just could sigh. He couldn’t blame her. This is all his fault. He know it. His stupid decision made him lost all he have. His family. His love..

“Give her time Chanyeol. You must know that she’s indeed got hurt by you. But believe me she’ll forgive you. No matter what happen you’re still her family.” said Minho.

“Emm thanks hyung. But I think I should go now.” said Chanyeol while grabbing his bag.

“Where are you going?”

“Emm my place for I sleep.”

“What? You should sleep here Chanyeol.”

“No. Suzy can just get annoyed by me if I still here. You right. I have to give her time.”

“Hemm okay. But where are you living now?”

“At the resident dorm hyung. Ah I forgot to tell you that start for tomorrow I’ll be the doctor for ER at the Seoul hospital.”

“Ah nee. You know that I’m very proud of you when you said that you become a doctor ehehe” Minho ruffled Cahnyeol’s hair and smiled. Chanyeol smiled back to him.

“Thank you hyung. So I should go now.”

“Take care Chanyeol. You can call me if you need a help.” and then Chanyeol walked away. Leaving the house.

&&*&&

Chanyeol looking around and tried to search his dorm. He looked at the address again and furrowed his eyebrow.

“Where is the dorm hemm..” he said still not find the dorm. But suddenly he found something interesting. He saw a man and a woman played basketball at the court. He smiled. It’s been a long time for him to play basketball. He already burried his dream to become a NBA player and chasing the other dream. The other stupid dream. He chuckled bitterly. But before he walk again suddenly he widened his eyes. He slightly opened his jaw. He couldn’t believe what he saw. It’s her. His love. But then she looking at him too. He hurried his self to hide behind the car. No he’s still not ready to meet her. Not now. Then he walked away from that place trying searching his dorm in another way.

&&*&&

After 15 minutes searching he finaly found the dorm. He already own the key and got inside his room. He put his bag at the couch. He looking around his room. His room not too small and not too big too. The interior is just like a normal dorm. One single bed, one desk, a TV, and one bookshelf. The bath room is just ordinary bath room. So the room is really fine for him.

He lay down his body at the bed. Trying to rest his self. He closed his eyes but suddenly her face came to his mind. He smiled.

“She’s not change at all. Still beautiful...” He said. His heart suddenly feel the pain. He slightly touch his chest. It’s hurt. But he shook his head. He looked at the ceilling.

“No. She must be more hurt than me.” He sighed.

He stood up and headed to the couch. He opened his bag and took a ramyun cup. He walked to the kitchen and boil a water. Remebered something painful made him hungry.

&&*&&

It’s been 5 days since Chanyeol come back to Seoul and started his work at the hospital. Ah about hospital, although Chanyeol is young but he is very genius and talented. He’s finish his study faster than the others. Being the youngest and the most talented surgeon made him become the most wanted at every hospital in US. But he refused it. Instead working at the most famous hospital in US he decided to come back to Seoul and accept the offer from one of hospital in Seoul. He waste his talent they said. But he has to come back. He has to prove something to them and maybe trying to resolve everything. If he lucky enough maybe he can get back something. But he didn’t expect to much. He know. He really know that he doesn’t deserve that something again after what he did back then. But it’s not wrong to try it right?

Okay back to Chanyeol work again. Now he was walking through the hall. Every nurse and doctor greet him. He’s really famous although he just only five days in there. Not just nurses and doctors but patients too. Maybe because he’s very handsome and his smile is very warm.

Suddenly a nurse approached him.

“Dr. Park. Someone from your family already waiting for you at your office.” She said. He raised his eyebrow.

“Hemm? Minho hyung?” He asked. But the nurse shook his head.

“No. She’s a woman. A beautiful woman. I thought she’s your girlfriend but she said that you are her cousin.” Chanyeol widened his eyes. He smiled widely. After saying thanks to the nurse he hurried his self to his office. Finaly. Finaly she want to meet him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter