Two and A Half Month

Basketball Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat at my sofa in my living room. Still couldn’t get it about what Chanyeol told me earlier. Three months. He want me wait for three months. He said he have to be with Yein for three months. He said Yein can make his dream come true. But why? Why the one that can make his dream come true is Yein? Just couldn’t get it. I took a deep breath. Trying to control my mind and my emotion. What should I do? I stand and walked to Sooyoung’s room but couldn’t find her. Maybe she’s still hanging out with Yerim. I walked to my room then put my bag at my table. I threw myself at my bed. Shutting my eyes and trying to find what I have to do. I opened my eyes again. I need to call Suzy.

 

Thirty minutes after I called Suzy my house bell rang. It must be Suzy. She came to my house. She said that this problem is not the problem that can discuss at phone. So she decided to come to my house. I opened the door and Suzy was there. Still with her cold face yet beautiful. She wore simple dark brown dress really match with her brown hair. She gave me simple smile and I let her in. We sat at the living room and then silent. But suddenly Suzy looked at me.

“So what Chanyeol told you about Yein?” She gave me the serious look. I gulped and then looked at Suzy.

“Chanyeol said...” I told her. I told her everything. About Chanyeol want me to wait. About Yein is the one that can make Chanyeol’s dream come true. About I don’t know the reason why Chanyeol told me that. About Chanyeol suddenly really trust Yein to help him. But Suzy just sill calm and listen every single word carefully. Her face and eyes still serious. After I finished my story Suzy sighed. I knew she must be didn’t get it too.

“Hmm so it’s like that. I think it’s related to his family. But I don’t know either why Yein have to be the one that can help him. Actually I couldn’t believe Chanyeol can easily trust her. What did Yein offer to Chanyeol? I tried to talk to him last night but he just gave me his silent. I don’t know what to do too Jiyeon. This is the first time Chanyeol being so introvert to me.”

“.....”

“Jiyeon...”

“Hmm?”

“I hate to say this. But just let him Jiyeon. Let him to be with Yein for three months. He said that you can believe him that the one he love is you. So just believe him and wait.” I thought Suzy can give me another solution but she want me to wait too. So what I can I do then? I just nodded to her trying not to cry. Maybe believe him is the best answer for me. Suzy then stand up and walked towards me. She sat beside me and hugged me.

“Don’t worry Ji. I’ll accompany you to wait him.”

 

Two and a half month later

I sat at the parking lot bench right now. Ready to go home but suddenly feel tired. It’s already two and a half month I go home with Thunder again. I smiled bitterly and suddenly chuckled. I remembered something. Something that I can’t never forget. This is the place when Chanyeol asked me to be his girlfriend. He told me in cold way. I couldn’t believe at first and yes he really ignored me for two months. But the problem was solved beautifully with his lips. He kissed me at his bed room. And explain all to me at the baskeball court... The place when I saw him first time. Then our relationship going smooth.

He always come to fetch me at morning and going to home with me. Waiting for me if I have to practice. Watch my first game. Give me his soft kiss. Told me his story about his mom and make me to promise to not leave him. But now he leave me alone in this relationship for three month to be with another girl. I still couldn’t get it but I have to wait. I have to believe him. He said he love me. The one that he love is me. So I have to believe him.

But I can’t lie either that I’m not sad. How can’t I? Saw him with another girl. Laughing and talking. Everybody talk behind my back about us. About our love triangle. My teammates asked me but I just could gave them my smile. Sooyoung asked me too. At first I didn’t want to tell her. But she insisted so I told her everything. I told Yerim too. They could just gave me hug and Yerim said sorry for a hundred times. But it’s not her fault. Actually it’s not Yein fault too. Chanyeol let her to help him and Chanyeol let me to wait. Chanyeol let me to suffer and being so clueless. So is this Chanyeol’s fault? I don’t know either.

I sometimes saw them at their class when I got to see Suzy. Yeah, Suzy is close to me right now. She don’t have friend and the one that always accompany her already busy with his new girl. Suzy told me that Chanyeol told Suzy to stay away from him for a while. Although Suzy very disappointed but Suzy just agreed to him. Really don’t know what to do either. So Suzy decided to stay close to me. Suzy told me too that at weekend Chanyeol never been at home. He always went to somewhere that Suzy didn’t know. I guess maybe he went with Yein. My heart aching when I thought that. How can’t I? I felt so lonely but thankfully I have Suzy. I have Sooyoung and Minwoo oppa. And Yerim too. She said that she’ll accompany me too because she felt guilty. I said she don’t have to felt that. She’s so nice. Really different with her step sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter