She Kissed Me Back

Basketball Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

“Jiyeon... Wake up..” Someone called me and I slightly opened my eyes. Emm.. where is it? I lift my head and I saw Minwoo oppa sat at the bed. Eh.. Ah right I forgot. I’m in hospital right now. Accompany Minwoo oppa but yet I fell asleep.

“Hemm it’s like my little sister need more sleep than me ahahaha.” said Minwoo oppa while laughing brightly. I pouting my mouth but then I smiled. It’s really good seeing him like this. I stood up and hugged him tightly.

“Don’t ever laying down at this bed again oppa. You really made me and Sooyoung scared. I thought I’ll lose you.”

“Biyan~ Sorry for making you two worry.” Minwoo oppa hugged me back. And then I released the hug and smiled to him.

“Promise me you’ll never over work again oppa.” I said while cupped her face. He just nodded and give me her dimples sweet smile.

“And... I promise you to come back home again..” Minwoo oppa widened his eyes. He smiled widely hearing what I said.

“Really???” Suddenly a load voice came behind me. I turned my head to that voice and smiled. Just like I thought. It’s Sooyoung.

I nodded to her and smiled. She hurried herself towards me and hugged me.

“Promise me you’ll keep your words eonni.” She said.

“Ehem..” Suddenly someone coughing on purpose to us. It’s nurse Kim.

“Emm miss I know maybe something happy come up to you. But please think about other patient and keep your voice down.” said nurse Kim.

“Ehehe sorry.” said Sooyoung.

“Emm Mr. Park. You can discharge right now. The health check result said that you already discover and doctor Park said tha it’s okay if you want to go now. But he said that you have to maintain your body. Never skipped a meal and get a better rest.” said nurse Kim.

“Hah. Why he can’t say it directly to us? Afraid?” said Sooyoung while crossing her arms.

“Yaaa Sooyoung-ii.... Ah biyan nurse Kim. Okay thank you very much for your help and sorry if my sister soo noisy ehehehe” said Minwoo oppa. Nurse Kim just smiled and bowed her head.

“Yaa oppa. Why are you telling her that I’m noisy?”asked Sooyoung while pouting .

“Because you are indeed noisy Sooyoung-ii.” said Minwoo oppa. I just could chuckled seeing them.

“Ah eonni.. emm are you okay now?” suddenly Sooyoung asked me. She looked at me worriedly. Minwoo oppa looking at me too. I smiled bitterly.

“Like I said yesterday. I’m okay Sooyoung. You really not believe me huh?”

“Eonni...”

“Jiyeon.” Minwoo oppa suddenly hold my hand.

“What is it oppa?”

“I believe you that you are okay and I believe you too that you can handle ‘that’ with your own way. But promise me something....” He continued, “Alway open your heart and open your mind. Look again what really inside your heart and mind. The reason that why you always being this afraid because you never open that heart and mind.” He smiled to me. But honestly I didn’t get it what he said. Open my heart? Open my mind?

&&*&&

Chanyeol POV

Chanyeol.. You promise to tell her today right?

I think today is the right time.

Just go to her appartment at *******************

When you resolve your problem with her you

have to come to our house.

Me and Sooyoung ready to punch you.

-Park Minwoo-

I read again Minwoo hyung message. It’s really good having permission from her brother. Maybe he’s right I’ll have to try again. No matter what happen next she really have to know my reason. And beside that something missunderstanding between me and Jiyeon because of him. I put my phone in my jacket and looked again at my laptop. Yein’s email made me more want to meet Jiyeon and tell her everything. Erghh.. why I have to be this stupid???

I took a deep breath and then shut down my laptop. I walked outside my room. Emm lucky me that Jiyeon’s appartment not too far from mine. So I just take a walk to there. While heading to her appartment I decided to send a message to my beautiful cousin. Her call last night made my head hurt because she screaming at me. Yeah literally screaming. She knew that I didn’t talk to Jiyeon that day. When I said that Jiyeon was with ‘Him’ Suzy then said “You know what. He’s not that different from Yein. I just knew something.” But she wont tell me that thing. She’ll tell me when I tell Jiyeon everything. But it didn’t matter to me again. Because Yein’s email this morning was telling everything. And that made me realized how stupid I am. But I realized it too that I still have a chance.

Not too long I already stood in front of her appartment. I walked inside and headed to third floor by stairs. I search for her room then I found it. I took a deep breath before I presh the ring bell. She didn’t ask first and just opened her door slightly. I put my smile at my face. Slowly but sure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter