The Problem Begin

Basketball Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the library

            “Chanyeol-aa” Yein called Chanyeol that sat in front of her. But the man still remaint silent and kept busy with his task.

            “Park Chanyeol..” Yein called him again still want to try but no answer.

            “Yak Park Chanyeol!!” Yein almost shouted at him. Chanyeol finaly turned his head towards her and looked at her. He sighed softly.

            “This is library. Don’t make any noise. Just do it your task.”

            “I want to ask you something.”

            “You can ask later.”

            “No. I want to ask now!”

            “Suzy told me not to talk with you. So please just do it your task and we can go after that.”

            “What? Suzy is just your sister in law. She doesn’t have right to control you.” Chanyeol frowned at her. How did she know, he thought. Then Yein stand up and walked to Chanyeol. She grabbed Chanyeol’s hand tightly.

            “Let go of me!”

            “No I don’t want to.”

            “What do you want?”

            “I know about your dream Chanyeol. I can help you to pursue that.” She smirked and made Chanyeol very confused.

 

Jiyeon POV

 

            ‘Beep’ Ah I got message. Emm from Chanyeol.

            I can’t go home with you today sorry

I just could stare at my phone. It make me little bit sad actually but maybe he have something to do. Don’t be such annoying girlfriend Park Jiyeon. After I replay Chanyeol’s message with ‘Okay’ I back to practice.

            Today practice is more crowded because the boy team also had practice and couch Jinwoo came to practice too. I really don’t mind if the girl team practice with the boy but what I really don’t like is one of the boy team member. The man who was walking toward me now with his cute yet annoying smile. Oh Sehun.

            “Soo today we can practice together noona.” He smiled at me widely show me his white teeth.

            “Just go away.” I just ignore him and ready to leave him but then he grabbed my arm.

            “This is not because Sungjae right?” Ah he know. He’s right. My coldness toward him is because Sungjae. I knew that he is Sungjae’s bestfriend. So whennever I see him I always remember how Sungjae hurt my sister. I let go of my hand and gave him my dead glare trying to tell him that ‘Yeah, so just go away!’ but then he grabbed me again.

            “You know. I dissapointed too with Sungjae. I really don’t know why he become like that to Sooyoung. I thought he already forgot his ex because I see he’s very happy with Sooyoung.”

            “I don’t need your explanation.” I just let go of my hand again but his grabbed is too strong.

            “But don’t get mad at me”

            “Hmm ya ya I don’t mad at you. So just let go of my hand. We have to practice Sehun.” He still didn’t release my hand. Ergh, this kid.

            “Really?”

            “Yes.”

            “Are you sure?”

            “If you ask me again I really mad at you.” then he smiled but his hand still grabbed my hand but not so thight than before.

            “Okay then. So lets go practice noona” He pulled me into the court when the other member had already gatter around. When they saw Sehun pulled me suddenly the member became loud and noisy.

            “Woooo.”

            “Ya Captain you’re so lucky. Your boyfriend is the most handsome in this school and your fanboy is the most adorable hoobae kekeke” Hyeri gave me her annoying smile but I returned her my dead glare. Hyeri shocked and gulped.

            “Ya Ya Ya stop teasing captain. We come here to practice. Yak you Kim Taehyung stop laughing... Eheh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter