Let Him Go

Basketball Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 2

“Oh Sehun..” Sehun then cupped her face. Leaning closer and closer to her. He looked at her eyes. Her enchanting eyes. And then her lips. Her pink and soft lips. His head just inch for her head. Closer...and closer... and then Jiyeon grabbed Sehun shoulder, pulled away his body slowly.

“I’m hungry.” Jiyeon said while turned away her face. Sehun smiled.

“Okay. Lets go find something to eat then.” Sehun then got up and took his bag. He’s reach out his hand to Jiyeon. But Jiyeon just got up without help from Sehun. Then Sehun smiled again.

 

They walked for 15 minutes trying to find restaurant. But they couldn’t find any restaurant that open at this hour. Jiyeon started to pouting because she’s really really hungry right now. But Sehun could just chuckled seeing his princess like this. Jiyeon smacked his arm.

“What are you laughing at huh? I’m really hungry you know. Erghh what a date.”

“Ahahahaha calm down girl. I’m hungry too. But as you can see, there is no restaurant open.” Sehun just gave her smile and Jiyeon gave him ‘I’m so hungry’ glare. But then Sehun remebered something. He took his pocket and pulled a small paper from it. He dialled the number at paper.

‘Ah Hallo ajussi. I’m Oh Sehun. The man that ride your truck before.’

‘Ah nee nee son. What happened?’

‘Emm you said that you have a guess hous near the naksan beach right?’

‘Ah yes son.’

‘So do you serve a breakfast too there?’ And then Sehun smiled widely and hang up the phone. He grabbed Jiyeon’s hand and pulled her to walk. But Jiyeon let go off her hand and frowned at him.

“I can walk with myself.” Jiyeon said while walked leaving him.

“Ahahaha nee nee biyan. But wait for me. You need my direction princess.” said Sehun and then he catch up Jiyeon and walking side by side with her.

After they arrived at the guess house, Jiyeon decided to washed her body first and so did Sehun. But before Jiyeon heading to wash room Sehun called her. Jiyeon turned her body and raised her eyebrow. Sehun gave her a box.

“Take it and wear it. I bet you didn’t prepare something to wear at the beach.” Jiyeon took it.

“What is this?” Jiyeon asked while wondering the box.

“Bikini ehehehe” Jiyeon widened her eyes and ready to throw the box.

“Ahahaha I’m just kidding okay. It’s a dress. It must be suit you well.” said Sehun while laughing hard.

“You know that I’m not wearing any dress Oh Sehun.” Jiyeon said while pouting .

“Just wear it for today please...” Sehun smiled and Jiyeon just rolled her eyes.

“Ya ya ya...” then Jiyeon headed to wash room.

 

After they washed their body and change cloth they started to eat they breakfast. Jiyeon excitedly eat her breakfast and it made Sehun chuckled several times. But Jiyeon didn’t mind it. She’s hungry and no one can disturb her while she eating her food.

They finished their food and get ready to start their date. It’s 10am now and the sun already shine so brightly and so did Jiyeon. She’s smiling while looking at the sky and that made his date smiling widely too. Sehun took his camera and capture that moment. He didn’t want to miss every single detail at his date now. Sehun took her picture several times and then Jiyeon realized it. She walked towards him and stood infront of him.

“You didn’t ask my permission to take my picture.” said Jiyeon while pouting.

“You’re too beautiful to not capture it in my camera princess.” Sehun smiled at her but she just rolled her eyes.

“Please Oh Sehun. Stop being cheesy.”

“But you are indeed beautiful Park Jiyeon. This dress suit you very well.”

“Noona! Call me noona. I’m still your sunbae and you are my hoobae. Ah right I’m just realize. You call me sunbae.”

“No I’m not your hoobae. And you’re not my sunbae. We are dating now. You are my girl and I’m your boy.” said Sehun while cupping Jiyeon face.

“I told you! Stop being cheesy!!!!! Just tell me where are we going now?” Jiyeon pushed away Sehun but Sehun just laughed.

“Ahahahaha biyan biyan. Okay emmmm now. Where should we going....” Sehun rubbed his chin. And then he smiled and grabbed her hand.

“Okay I know it now. Lets go~”

“Where?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter