Day 87

100 Days To You

day 87

the alarm went off. i groaned as i reached my hands out to slam down the snooze button. i slowly opened my eyes. wow, i feel so groggily! i rubbed my eyes and picked up the phone on my nightstand.

9.27 am?! my eyes widened. oh wait, its saturday today. i was about to plan how to murder jong in for not waking me up. i got off my bed and i stumbled, causing myself to fall. oh, i remembered. i drunk soju yesterday... thats why i feel like this. but what happen after? i try to think back but i couldnt remember what happen after we left. i looked at my reflection from the mirror and realized i was still in yesterday’s outfit.

i shrugged as i walked down the stairs. i see jong in in the kitchen.

should i say good morning? for some reason, my mind tells me that is a bad idea.

he heard my footsteps anyway. he turned around and look at me with a blank expression.

"wheres mrs.kim and mr.kim?" i asked sheepishly.

"they went for breakfast with some friends." he said monotony.

"i see" i said softly, almost as if it was for myself.

“someone had a great night yesterday?” he asked sarcastically. too hangover from last night, i didnt bother talking back to him.

“i assume that you don’t remember anything from yesterday?” he asked with a blank face.

i just looked with him, giving him a slight nod.

he took the cup of drink from the counter and placed it onto the table and slid it to me.

“whats this?” i asked.

“just drink it” he said nonchalantly as he walked past me and towards the stairs.

i took a sniff but there were no smell. “its not poisonous right?” i stupidly asked.

“its a hangover drink if you didnt figure that out by now. maybe if you drink it you’ll remember what happen last night.” the door slammed shut seconds after.

thinking that it would taste like water because there were no smell, boy i was wrong. as soon as the liquid touched my lips, there were all sorts of sensation. it started out bitter, and then it became sour and then salty. or maybe it was a mixture of all of them.

“what the ?” i shouted.

my phone vibrated and i opened the message.

“just saying its my mum’s secret recipe to hangover cure. in other words it means you have to finish every drop i have poured for you. youre welcome”

“ugh, i rather have bad headache all day. i didnt even ask for it!” i replied.

“well, i guess... thanks for the drink, jongin’s mum. this is for you” i said to myself and took huge gulps of the drink till it was all gone.

i walked up to my room and lay back down on my bed. before i knew it, i was already back to dreamland.

“si yoon” the familiar voice called out.

“si yoon!” jong in shouted, making me jumped right up.

“what the , jong in?” i shouted back at him, glaring right into his soul. he was doing that again. he was leaning against the door frame, in his loose tank top and shorts, like the first day ive met him.

“lunch’s ready” he said nonchalantly.

“ugh,” i groaned and then i suddenly remembered what happen last night. i remembered jong in was fuming when taemin and i arrived home last night. wait. did jong in punched taemin? i tried to recall more but my head ended up hurting.

by the time i could ask him, he was no longer there.

i let out a loud sigh and followed him down.

“good afternoon!” i said to jong in’s parents who were already sitting there. i took a seat beside kai and we began eating.

“hows school?” mr.kim asked.

jong in nodded his head.

the parents turned and looked at me.

“its good so far,” i said.

“i see that you got top in class with a perfect score for the math test. im proud of you, son” mr.kim said cooly while mrs.kim looked at his son, beaming proudly.

i turned to look at jong in and saw his small smile. thats it jong in, make your parents happy.

after lunch, jong in and i walked upstairs.

he walked to his room and before he could close it, i stopped him.

“dont you need me to teach you math? i see you looked happy when your dad compliment you” i asked.

he shrugged a little before allowing me in.

i sat on his bed while he took out the books that was needed.

“so... kim jong in got a perfect eh? thats really unfair, considering you did better than your hardworking tutor. actually on a second thought i shouldnt be here” i .

he gave a quick smile and looked back down on his books.

oh my. did i just make the kim jong in speechless?

“well... since you are already pretty smart... we actually need to talk” i said, sitting up straight on his bed with a more serious tone.

he looked at me without saying anything again.

“did you... punch taemin yesterday?” i asked, awkwardly.

he shook his head. “actually, i was about to but then you ran up to me, clung onto me and then fainted in my arms. both of us ended up carrying you back to bed. so i guess you technically saved taemin from gaining a bruise on his flawless face.” he said lightly, as if it was nothing serious.

crap. their friendship is ruined because of me.

“im sorry” i said.

i started to tutor him shortly after that. surprisingly, i am hardly teaching him anymore. never did he know he was doing most of the studying by himself. i was only there to guide him.

“what happen yesterday when krystal came over?” i bluntly asked while he was working on the question. it was running through my mind the whole time, and i just had to let it out before i go crazy.

“she... asked me why i was with you. before i could answer her, she took off her clothes and throw herself onto me. she forced her lips on mine until i pushed her away. i left the room and gave her space by herself.”

what krystal did didnt surprise me. i expected it. but the thought of jong in and krystal kissing make my heart sank.

on the other hand, jong in and krystal has been friends since young... and the fact that jong in and i had known each other for less than a month gave me no right to feel this way about them.

poor krystal... it must have took alot of courage of her to do that. and it must be really embarrassing to be pushed away.

“why... dont you give her a chance?” i asked.

“si yoon, ive known her inside out. we grew up together. i know for fact even if i accepted her, i wont fall for her.”

“how do you know if you never tried?” i said.


omg and after a year and a half... im back. i am way too busy to write a fanfic as i am going into my third year in university. unfortunately, i didnt take the summer term off so i didnt get the chance to write more. this is a short chapter, but im halfway writing into the next chapter (which is also pretty short im guessing). i usually use the time to write when im taking the bus or train to school. i absolutely do not have time to write it on a laptop at home, checking my grammar and spelling and proofreading it several times. im working and studying at the same time, so the chances of me updating (or even coming back here) is probably gonna be a 2-3 times a year. i honestly dont know when i will finish writing everything, (but since not many of you read my fic), i guess i dont really have to rush. but i still intend to finish it asap. 

i use my free time (barely) now doing remixes. you can check my channel out here. at the same time, im putting all my completed stories on a03 soon and do a quick edit at the same time. ill update here again when i have done it!

if you are interested in helping me with my story in any ways like making posters, improving my story, you can find me on twitter/ig/snapchat @ belvawsy... see you guys in a few months time then!