Day 76

100 Days To You
day 76
 
its been one week since kai and i had that very intimated yet friendzoned conversation. after that we havent been talking much.
 
“good job taemin and si yoon! you guys are so wonderful together!” the dance teacher complimented as soon as the song ended.
 
“hey,” i called kai out as soon class ended. “are we going home together?” i asked.
 
“no. im going to practice.” kai said almost coldly. was it because the teacher only complimented taemin and i?
 
“without krystal?” i asked.
 
“doesnt matter. shes not as hardworking as me.” 
 
he said and i felt sad for him. if i was his partner and he want to continue practicing, i would do it with him in a heartbeat.
 
i walked the the lockers for the last time of the day. 
 
“hey si yoon. any plans?” krystal asked casually while packing up her own locker.
 
“no. im going home. im very tired from all the dancing.” 
 
“oh really? can i see your home? my chauffeur is still on his way here and i rather not wait.” 
 
“i-“
 
“please? you already went to my house, so its only right if you invite me to your house!” 
 
why is she making me sound like a bad person? 
 
“sorry. another time maybe? i need to rest.” i replied.
 
“oh- yeah. no problem. see you tomorrow.”
 
i then went home, not knowing that my decisions will make my life upside down the following day.

im not so mean to drop by a short chapter with a huge cliffhanger. next chapter will be up shortly after i post this hehe