Day 91

100 Days To You

one week had passed since then and jong and in hadnt been fighting or dissing each other like we used to. we hadnt talking much either, even though we had been going to school and home together without fail. i ate lunch with the clique the past week. taemin hadnt been going to school as well, but when i asked kai he told me that he had live performances outside. taemin is sure busy.

school ended and we went home together as usual. i unlocked the door and went into the dark empty house.

"wheres your parents?" i asked.

"ill call them" he said, taking out his phone and then held it beside his ear. i stood beside him and hear the call going through.

the other line picked up. "where are you guys?" he spoke up.

"oh. its our wedding anniversary today, son" his mum said, "i forgot to tell si yoon yesterday, but you guys could either cook or go out to eat. tell si yoon i owe her a lunch next time to repay"

"can you cook?" he mouthed to me.

i shook my head. "instant noodles, maybe?" i mouthed back.

he shook his head. "no way" he mouthed.

"we cant cook. well go out and eat" he said.

"sure, but come back early! its dangerous at night!" mrs.kim said and i giggled silently.

"ya ya, okay!" he said and hung up.

"we should probably go get change. what do you want to eat?" jong in said.

"...fried chicken? im craving for those" i said and i could see his eyes brightened up.

"ok." he said and ran up. i giggled and followed him upstairs.

what should i wear? a dress? something casual? something more like a date? i chose a simple shirt and shorts and got changed to joined jong in downstairs.

"lets go" he said after he saw me coming down.

it was pretty far from where we live, but it will be all worth it, because chicken. we alighted and the street lights was already and the road is pretty busy. there were many stores around and of course really crowded.

at first me and jong in were side by side, but because of the amount of people walking the opposite direction i got pushed away from jong in. great.

suddenly, someone held my arms and pulled me along with him. jong in.

his grip loosened abit and his hand slid down and held my hands instead. i felt my heart pumped really fast at that moment and i felt hot.

we reached the shop and we went in together.

the waitress looked at us and he said "for two".

he was still holding my hand and his grip was tight. i would pull away, but hes holding on.

we were served and allowed us to sit. jong in finally released my hands. she passed us each a menu.

"we'll just get two set of the chicken meal" jong in said and the waitress nodded her head and took the menu back.

i saw two girls utterly familiar walked into the restaurant and sat in front of me.

who are they... one of them turned around. oh my god, its luna and amber.

jong in was using his phone and i tapped him silently.

"jong in," i whispered.

he looked up at me with that annoying face. "what?" he frowned.

"luna and amber. behind you" i mouthed.

he turned behind to look and quickly turned back.

"sit here" he patted the seat beside him.

i sat beside him and we were closer than how we were in the bus.

"theyre gonna see you if you continue sitting there" he whispered and i felt his breath at my neck. i tried so hard not to shiver.

"krystal is getting so annoying" luna said and my eyes widened. i thought they were friends....

"yeah, but get use to it. we all have been friends for a long time" amber replied.

"i feel like we're just splitting up. sulli's definitely on krystal's side. i dont know about songqian, i guess she doesnt even care." luna paused and then continued. "i dont like the way krystal look at si yoon"

about me... really?

"yeah. i kind of notice too. but its alright, if it gets overboard ill just tell her"

"do you think krystal actually likes jong in? like the rumour, yeah. but krystal didnt really deny about it. usually by her personality she would probably say no firmly, but when we asked her she said "dont care about it"" luna said.

"i dont know. jong in does treat her differently, but it might be just because they are childhood friends"

"maybe. oh, what about taemin and si? wow, taemin definitely likes her. after his crush graduated 2 years ago, he probably gave up on her."

"maybe they know each other outside. you never know, because its impossible to be so close in a short period of time."

"what if theyre together actually?! i mean, they do act as a couple right?" luna said almost excitedly. i facepalmed myself.

"maybe. because taemin doesnt really show that romantic side. maybe thats how he shows his affection" amber said and luna giggled.

the food came right after and we ate silently throughout the whole time.

"be right back, im gonna go to the washroom," we heard luna said and the chair was dragged on the floor. footsteps sounded closer and we panicked. jong in quickly brought his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. i faced him and he took a spoonful of chicken strips and fed me. luna walked pass us and jong in quickly pulled away.

"when she comes back shes totally gonna see us. lets finish this last bite and lets go" jong in said. we quickly ate our food and left the table.

"ill pay" jong in at the cashier.

"ah, im abit thristy. we're just gonna go there" he pointed to the cafe and walked by himself.

we ordered our drinks and we waited for our drinks at the side. jong in suddenly put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. my face went all hot again. calm down, calm down.

never did i realized krystal was in front of us. she was all alone by herself, probably waiting for her drink too.

krystal collected her drinks and was walking pass us. jong in engulfed me in his arms and hugged me tightly. my face was literally at his chest and felt his heart beat. it was going at the same pace as mine. i breathed in and his cologne was so strong. he smelled so masculine.

she probably already left, but i was still in jong in's arm. he never pulled me away until our drinks came.

we walked to the bus stop and there were packed. many were bumping into us and some were even pushing. jong in took my arms and made sure i stayed with him. soon, that familiar voice was behind me. really, why are we so unlucky to bump into everyone today?

"do you think jong in's tenant is a pretty girl? he should at least show us a picture!" lay said.

"dude, you sound like a big ert. but anyway, i do suspect its someone from our school." luhan replied.

"really? why?" lay asked.

"its usually like this. i even might know who."

"who?"

"someone who we just know recently."

"si yoon?!" lay shouted.

there was a silence between them for a second.

"why?" lay asked.

"you know jong in has this one jacket he have been wearing ever since we know him? on the day he wasnt wearing it si yoon was wearing it. and its sucha a coincidence there was a tenant in his house after si yoon came to our school."

"thats true.... but about the jacket they probably met on the bus and he borrowed her for some reason?"

"maybe, but she could have said that. but she said it was her boyfriend's."

someone walked pass me and pushed me. my eyes widened as i felt lays shoulder. i hit him. oh my god. jong in noticed and quickly pulled me and leaned down on me. his lips was on my left cheek, dangerously close to my lips. his arms was all over me and i held him back. way too much intimation today.

"she just bumped into me" lay said.

"ignore them lay, theyre kissing" luhan said and i felt them left.

our bus came and we board it. there were many people, so both of us were standing.

we were all awkward, because jong in's lips almost touched mine.

"we're so unlucky to meet everyone today" i said. "is this their hangout spot?" i asked and looked at him.

"yeah" he said, not looking at me. i never continue the conversation after that. we reached home and got into the house. both of us walked up the stairs and he turned into his room. i was about to walk into my room when he grabbed my arms.

i spun around. "what?" i said casually.

"actually... i need your help for the math test tomorrow" he grinned sheepishly.

i went to his room and he put all the study materials on the table.

"what do you not know?" i asked.

"i dont know what i dont know" he said.

"really!" i almost shouted. i sighed loudly. "lets start from the basics" i said.

i opened the book and went to the first page of the chapter. while i was teaching him, he was really serious and he was just looking at me, intensively, not distracted by anything.

"do you understand?" i ended.

his eyes widened and shook his head alittle. "wait, can you repeat it again?" he grinned sheepishly.

i sighed. "which part you didnt get it?"

"ah, all?" he said and brought his hands to his head.

"really? i thought you were listening jong in! you looked darn serious!" i looked at him.

"do i?..." he said softly and looked away.

what was he thinking, when he was literally looking at me when i was teaching him?

"okay, im only gonna repeat one more  time" i said and repeated myself.

i didnt bother to ask him if he understand and i did a few examples of questions on the textbook and gave him some random questions to try out.

i looked at his work. "you're wrong, but seeing from your work you are going on the right track. a little more practice will be good"

"youre getting right for almost all, just a little careless mistakes here and there" i said after giving him another batch of questions.

"okay do this... you should be good after this" i said and yawned.

maybe ill just take a nap and wake up when hes done...

i felt a breath closed to my ears and he cupped my hair behind my ear.

i thought i should wake up at this point, but he lifted my head gently and to take the textbook that i was lying on. i heard him flipping the textbook and i smiled alittle. i guess he can already do well at this point. i dont have to worry anymore.


ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is a pretty short chapter, huh? we finally skipped a week! i know how this coincidence of them meeting all their friends at different places is way too unrealistic and everything they heard about is all about them :-/ but, why not man? anyway heres a little spoiler: one of them saw jong in and si. who is it? itll be shown in the next chapter! see ya guys~