Day 100

100 Days To You

day 100

I waved for a taxi as I saw it signalling into the inner lane. the taxi slowed down and stopped in front of me.

the taxi driver came out from his car and helped me with the luggage to the boot. "where are you going?" he asked as we both got in the car. to the kim residence, I told him the address.

my name is huang si yoon. and yes, judging from my name, I am a chinese. my parents thought me studying in korea would be a better place for me, so here i am today.

"we are here" the taxi driver interrupted my thoughts. wow, that was fast.

"o-oh," I stuttered as I paid him. before I could alight from the taxi, he stopped me.

"here's a fortune cookie, and you should take, because it actually works" the driver held out a box of fortune cookies.

"oh sure," I casually took one. I don't really believe them, but I guess it's alright to just read it. 

"open it when you think you should" he said as I left the taxi.

what was it? does it even matter when I actually open it? laughing it off, I casually remove the wrapping and broke the cookie into half.

I took the paper out.

"the next person you meet will love you in 100 days"

if this actually works, then I'm gonna close my eyes forever and open when I see my idols. I sniggered.

I've never been in love. I don't know what love feels like, because I've never experience it. 

I sighed and looked up at the building. this kim residence is sure way more bigger and modern compared to my home. I don't know if I could fit into the family.

I took another deep breath walked to the entrance. bracing myself, I knocked on the door.

I wait, and wait, but no one seems to open the door. I wanted to walk away, until I heard the door clicked open.

"hey," a boy's voice behind me stopped me.

I spun around. and then I felt the whole world stop moving.

"the next person you meet will love you in 100 days"

he was first person I meet after i read the fortune cookie.

he was utterly gorgeous. his hair were all- oh. now I knew why he took so long to open the door. I freaking interrupted his shower. I can see this is bad, judging from his face...

"stared long enough?" he interrupted as he pulled his hair back.

I jumped as I blushed. I realized he was topless. I was probably too mesmerized by his looks.

"well, I wasn't staring at your body, I just-"

"who are you anyway?" he asked.

"I am huang si yoon... i am a transfer student from china. is this the kim residence?" i said as i bowed politely.

"ok" he said nonchalantly as he took a step back, allowing me to enter.

he closed the door and led me to my room.

it looks pretty small then i expected, but at least its clean.

"if youre wondering where my parents at, theyre out until the evening. both of them works." he said as he combed through his hair.

i nodded my head and he walked into the room beside mine. thats probably his room. i take back my words about him being gorgeous. his attitude ruins all of it.

i sighed as i sat down on the floor and ped my luggage. i unpacked everything but i stayed in my room. no point going out, im sure he has his door shut. theres nothing to talk about between us anyway.

i plunged into the bed. i miss my old bed already. the door suddenly flew open.

I immediately sat up. did he just opened the door without knocking? what if i was changing?

he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and a trousers. in his hands he held a bag of potato chips. he chunked a handful of chips into his mouth.

"my mums calling for you" he said as crumbs of chips came flying out from his mouth. gross.

"okay" i said as i stood up and followed him.

"ah! nice to meet you si yoon! wow, youre so pretty" mrs. kim said as she placed her hands on my shoulders.

i laughed away. "nice to meet you too," i said softly and bowed.

"have you two introduce yourself?" she asked energetically and beamed.

i shook my head politely.

his mum clicked and looked at him.

"this son of mine," she sighed dramatically, "his name is jong in. and jong in, this is si yoon."

i nodded my head and bowed at him. he just faced me and gave me a quick "i-was-forced-to" smile.

mrs. kim spoke up again. "tomorrow, please lead si yoon in school. okay, jong in?"

"yeah" jong in said nonchalantly before he walked away.

his mum apologized. "sorry, he might be really rude sometimes" sometimes? more like since the second ive met him.

"no its alright," i waved and shook my head while smiling.

i walked up the stairs and noticed jong in's door was opened from afar. not caring, i walked pass without looking.

"hey" he stopped me. oh, he was waiting for me. no wonder his door was opened.

i walked back and faced him.

"act like you dont know me in school" he said before he shut the door. right in front of me. god, the door could almost hit me if i was standing one foot to the front.

and what was that? act like i dont know him in school? did he really need to do that?

i rolled my eyes and walked back to my room. made sure i lock my room door this time. click.


hi readers! i hope you have enjoyed so far, even though, yes i know its actually really short. you could say this is a prologue.... the main chapters will be 2-3 times longer, depending on the "day". i will be releasing the chapters as days, so dont be surprised if some chapters are gonna be really long, or maybe as short as this. of course i wouldnt post all 100 days, but sometimes i would skip a week or so but do bear in mind that is not gonna be consecutive. 

if youre a completely new reader, i am someone who doesnt write really well (you could see how straightforward and simple my skills are) but anyway, i do still really love writing because i have so many imaginations.

anyway, if you are liking how the story is going, UPVOTE or COMMENT to give me some support. All these mean alooooooooooot to me. Anyway, if you are reading this, SUBSCRIBE!!!