Six

I wished I knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the day was terrible for Yoseob as he had to bear with the questioning looks of s as he introduced Leo to them.
They all didn't know that Leo was the son of their CEO's ex friend and thus, they did not have any negative feelings directed to him although they were confused as they had believed that Yoseob was in love with Junhyung.
Dongwoon's frown was so deeply set that the corner of lips seemed to have been nailed to his jawline.
The maknae knew something was up and even with Yoseob's seemingly genuine bright smile, he was certain that the relationship had a hidden story behind it.
 

Joon's reaction was the worst as he knew who Leo was and what he was capable of and he knew Yoseob and what could possibly be the reason why he was being controlled by Leo.
He had bored his eyes into Yoseob, displaying his knowledge of what was going on although the details might be lost on him.
True enough, the petite singer had looked away guiltily and from then on, averted all eye contacts with the dance instructor.
Joon detested that smirk on Leo and the touchiness he was exhibiting on the unwilling party.

Throughout their practice, it was frustrating for Yoseob to have Leo watching his every move and clinging on to him the moment it was break time.
It was the only practice he actually wished that there were no breaks as he did not want to feel Leo's touch on him and he was even more exhausted from behaving like he enjoyed Leo showering so much care on him.
That was also not missed by Joon who dragged their practice time and limited their break time . 
He felt sorry and bad to the other members but he knew that that was probably the only thing he could do to help Yoseob. 

Junhyung was the worst to look at. He maintained his silence throughout the whole practice, not even speaking to the other members. He would sit alone in a corner during breaks and whenever Yoseob was about to approach him, Leo would pulled him back, glaring at him threateningly.

Frustrated as he watched how Yoseob's dance grew more stiff and how he was always a step behind, Joon yelled for a break and motioned for Yoseob to follow him out of the dance room in the pretext of going over the dance moves. 

"What's going on?"

"I can't say", Yoseob started, not even bothering to cover up because he knew that Joon would have probably guessed it.

"Can I help?" 

"No. Only I can help."

"He wants you?"

"Yes."

"And he has something against you."

"Yes."

"Something that will harm Junhyung."

Yoseob looked at Joon in shock, "How did you know?"

"I've been your instructor for years. You might have a cute image but everybody who knows you knows that you are stubborn as a bull and extremely strong willed. 
Nothing and nobody can force you to bend or break unless it's something regarding Junhyung."

Pouting, Yoseob furrowed his brows and started pacing around nervously, "Am I that obvious? Why is it that all of you knows about my feelings for Junnie? I thought I've put up a really good act by hiding my feelings and all!"

A bubble of laughter escaped from his throat despite the situation as Joon watched Yoseob freaking out before he closed the distance between them and ruffled his hair, "Do what you have to do to convince Leo to give up. Till then, if you need any help, I'll be available. You're not in this alone alright?" 

The impish male stopped flailing his arms in expressing his anxiety and fluster, then nodded and smiled at Joon reassuringly, "Don't worry hyung, I know what I am doing."

"Yeah but its not you that I don't trust. It's that idiot. He doesn't have a good reputation." Joon placed an arm over Yoseob's shoulders and patted him gently on his arm, "I'll be on alert any time you need my help... and Dongwoon too."

"Dongwoon?" Yoseob frowned and quickly turned, eyes widening at the sight of the seething maknae. "Not you too! Too many people is knowing this and Leo wouldn't be happy about it!" 

"I'll talk to that man about it, I knew he was up to no good", Dongwoon growled, ready to march back into the dance room to give Leo a good beating only to be stopped by Yoseob.

"You do that and I'll have to give my body to him to make him happy!"

"How bad is the thing he has over you to make you like this?!"

"Very bad and right now, I'm thankful enough that all he is asking is for a relationship status! You try to interfere and I would have to give more just to appease him! 
You want that to happen!?" 

The maknae clenched his fist, looking towards Joon first for a second opinion only to see a face that clearly says 'he has a point' before he gave a resigned sigh and punched the empty wall of the corridor. "But you're unhappy now!"

"Dongwoon, I would be even more upset if anything were to happen to Junnie. So please, please do me this favour. 
Pretend you have never heard this conversation between Joon hyung and I. Pretend you don't know what's going on."
Yoseob begged, arms holding Dongwoon desperately.

Dongwoon was about to snap at his hyung but when he saw the plea and desperation in his eyes, he knows that there must be a strong reason that Yoseob was making such a sacrifice and so, he nodded dejectedly, turning to walk back to the dance room.
"But hyung, I'll be around too okay? If you ever need my help", he whispered softly but audibly before heading off.

------

By the time practice was over, it was already 10pm and the members were all geared up to head back to the dorm for a warm shower before they burrow themselves under their blankets and enter dreamland. 
Yoseob was packing his bag when Leo, who was irritatingly still present in the room, tugged the sleeves of his shirt.

"Let's go out", he proposed softly into Yoseob's ears, summoning goosebumps on the singer's skin.

"I'm tired," Yoseob deadpanned, uninterested to spend any more time with Leo.

Undeterred, Leo stopped the soft tugging and reached for his tablet, "When I'm unoccupied, I like to watch videos and sometimes, I even upload what I enjoy watching on the internet just to share it with others. Good things should be shared, shouldn't they?" 

Closing his eyes to hold his fury, Yoseob inhaled deeply before opening them again and huffed, "Let's go out." 

Leo gave a little shout of hurrah and pulled Yoseob to his feet, dragging him out of the dance room.
Just as he was about to close the door, Yoseob felt himself once again pulled back into the room by Leo.

"Oh bye Beast! I'll see you guys again real soon! Yoseob just can't stand being apart from me, right baby?" 

"Yeah..." Yoseob replied disinterestedly, turning his back to the rest of the members, unable to bear with the sight of Junhyung's soulless eyes.

Leo s an arm around Yoseob's waist and comfortably placed a palm over the singer's bottom, pushing it gently until they were out of the room.
He wanted Junhyung to see who Yoseob belonged to now and he wanted Junhyung to know that he was now the master of Yoseob's body.

The moment they entered Cube's carpark and Yoseob was sure that no one was looking, he roughly pushed Leo's hands away, "Don't push it too far."

"It's up to me to decide how far we are to go, so if you don't want to see that video on the internet then you better play a convincing role," Leo snarled as he forcefully grabbed Yoseob by the waist and pressed his hips against his own. 

He did not like how even though Yoseob was by his side in the practice room, his eyes were continuously searching and looking at Junhyung.
He did not like how while dancing, Yoseob had a little slip and Junhyung who wasn't even near had ran to him and caught him in his arms before he fell.
He did not like how Yoseob had blushed and held on to Junhyung's arms for too long, evidently shy and pleased with the physical contact. 
He did not like how when Junhyung coughed, Yoseob's eyes immediately shone in worry and he started digging his bag for lozenges, passing them to Dongwoon to give it to Junhyung.

"Fine, but you cannot limit my interactions with Junnie. He's my best friend after all!" Yoseob retorted, his dislike for Leo growing by the minute.

"Stop calling him Junnie!" Leo shouted, slamming Yoseob into a wall, "It's disgusting how you both call e
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter