Twelve

I wished I knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Yoseob frowned a little as he started feeling cold. 
With his eyes still closed, he pouted, wondering what happened to the warmth and soft bed he was lying on. 
A light feathery touch on his lips and he struggled to open his eyes.
Squinting hard, he was greeted by the sight of Junhyung smiling lovingly at him. 
That alone, made him bubbled with joy as a giggle escaped from his lips.    "Morning", Junhyung whispered huskily, his smile wide and eyes bright and twinkling.

Yoseob turned his body away from Junhyung to face the couch, he shut his eyes tightly and whined into a stray pillow his hands caught "It's too early for me to wake up!"    Hearing a low chuckle and feeling a pair of arms wrapping him around his waist, Yoseob smirked.
That was exactly what he wanted. 
He had slept with, or actually, on Junhyung, through the night on the couch and with Junhyung awake, Yoseob was a tad upset by the loss of warmth and comfort.

"I know that you are thinking that you've got me where exactly you want me to be. But I'm only going to give in for five minutes. 
Following that, you've got too move your cute little off from the couch and get ready for our schedules."

Squirming in Junhyung's embrace to display his unhappiness and unwillingness to comply, Yoseob sighed, "But I'm tired!"

"That's not going to stop the leader from throwing you out of this couch. Therefore, as your boyfriend, I will protect you and save you from his tyrannical ways by waking you up before that man."

Nodding his head, eyes still closed, Yoseob murmured drowsily, "If only we can have the whole day to ourselves. We can cuddle all day long."
Junhyung smiled into his love's bed of hair and inhaled deeply, "When promotions are over, we can do just that."

At the corner of his eyes, Junhyung noticed two pair of eyes peeping over the couch and he rolled his eyes, lifting an arm lazily to gesture for them to leave him and Yoseob alone.
In reply, the two just grinned and shook their heads defiantly, doing smooching faces and teasing the rapper.
Junhyung aimed a kick at both of them, only to miss when they ducked, abruptly waking Yoseob up from his half-awake state.

"Wha---?"

"Sorry, love!" Junhyung mumbled as he hugged Yoseob tighter, patting him slightly to calm him down from the shock.
The two pair of eyes emerged again, shining with blatant cheekiness.
"Dongwoon! Kikwang! Stop being annoying!" He yelled at them, frustrated with the disruption of his sweet moment with Yoseob.

Yoseob laughed and slowly sat up, stretching a little before giving Junhyung a peck on the nose, "I guess it's impossible for me to sleep any longer."

"You better not", Doojoon entered the living room, "We have things to discuss. Go wash up."

"What is it with all of you from stopping me to spend more time with Seobie?!" Junhyung grumbled, crossing his arms and leaning back against the couch.

Yoseob nodded to Doojoon and stood up, whispered softly into Junhyung's ears which brought a wide smile to his face before heading to the washroom.
Dongwoon and Kikwang were straining their ears trying to catch Yoseob's words but failed to and they started pulling Junhyung's arms on each side, bugging for what Yoseob could have said to make the rapper so happy so easily.

"You sure you guys want to know?"

The two youngest nodded their head excitedly while Doojoon looked on with slight amusement and interest. 

"Well, he told me that after he washed up, he would have a fresher breath and he would kiss me silly,   his legs around my waist,   his hands wandering over every.    single.   inch.   of my body, his lips---"

"Yong Jun Hyung!" Hyunseung bellowed with his hands covering his ears, "I do not need to hear of such things early in the morning!"

Junhyung snickered and shrugged his shoulders casually at the new arrival in the living room, "They wanted to know, so I obliged."

The two youngest now were blushing furiously, their face crimson red, as they tried to shake the image of their heads.
Smirking to himself, the rapper spread his arms wide across the couch, pleased to have gotten back at the interrupting imps. 
Doojoon eyed him suspiciously and proceeded to sit beside him after a few minutes when the other 3 members' faces had returned to  their normal colour,  "That was totally not what Seobie said right?"

"Don't call him Seobie! That's what only I can call him!" 

"Seriously? I can call him whatever I want."   "Yeah but not Seobie! That's his pet name that only I can say!" 

"Nope, that's his pet name that any of us can say."

"Yah Yoon Doo Joon, don't push your luck!"

"Actually, Leo doesn't have to do anything since both of you are bickering like a bunch of goons over something so trivial", Hyunseung lamented, eyes boring into the two males. 
  Yoseob walked back into the living room, all fresh and awake, taking his place between Hyunseung and Kikwang, forming a row of four with Dongwoon facing Doojoon and Junhyung.

"Seobie, sit with me!", Junhyung patted the space beside him for Yoseob to join.

The singer shook his head and hooked his arms around Hyunseung and Kikwang, "I'm going to keep my distance until you and Doojoon stop behaving like kids."

Junhyung opened his mouth in disbelief before glaring at Doojoon, "This is all your fault."

"Whatever. We don't have much time, let's talk about serious matters. First up, Leo."

Junhyung's childish pout immediately switched to a serious, thoughtful frown as he shared what he was thinking of when he woke up.
"Well, we have to keep up with our act. Doojoon, Hyunseung and Kikwang on Seobie's side, Dongwoon on mine. 
Seobie and I will have to keep our distance when we are outside the dorm. 
The thing is, we don't know what exactly does Leo wants but if we were to make a guess, I would think that it's to weaken CEO Hong's power with the shareholders by getting rid of us."

Nodding his head in agreement, Doojoon pursed his lips, "The lack of scandals  from all the groups under him is one of the reason why the shareholders trust him this much.
If our group were to get caught in a scandal or worse, have to be disbanded, the shareholders might consider letting Leo's father in." 

"We can't do much as of now because we have nothing to hold against Leo or his father. 
The only thing we can do now I guess is to throw Leo off guard thinking that his plan is working while we source for their weak points."

"Agreed. We have to talk to CEO Hong too on how to push Leo and his father out of the picture permanently."

Yoseob blinked his eyes as Junhyung and Doojoon speak and while everyone murmured in agreement, a frown grew on his face.
Junhyung noticed the change and asked him worriedly, "What's wrong Seobie?"

The small singer gazed into Junhyung's eyes, "Actually, Leo isn't a bad person... He just needs someone to guide him. 
Maybe if I tried talking to him? I could--"

"No" Junhyung interrupted sternly, "You're not to go close to him at all. Think of the things he did to you and the things he tried to do to you. 
Seobie, I don't care if you say that I'm overly possessive but this time, I'm putting my foot down. You're not going near him at all."

The rest agreed and maknae pointed out, "He tried to do stuff to you in the practice room, right at Cube. It shows that this man have the guts to do unthinkable stuff."

"I know Leo doesn't exactly have a good track record and he has gotten off at the wrong foot with all of us. But I'm sure that deep down, he's actually a really nice guy who has just been misguided by his father." Yoseob insisted, kneeling his way to Junhyung and leaning on his chest, twirling the hem of his shirt.

Junhyung sighed, "Seobie, aegyo won't work on me this time. Do you know how I felt when I saw him trying to ravage you in the practice room the other time?
Do you know how I felt when he was touching you in front of us when you were in the pretend relationship? That man can do such things to you even if you didn't want it. 
I hated that and I don't want to see that happen again."

Yoseob was actually ready to retort back against Junhyung but he was caught unprepared by what he had said. 
Nodding his head sadly, he slunk his arms around Junhyung and rubbed his nose against the firm chest, "I'm sorry. I never thought of that. Alright, I will not meet Leo."
He felt a dull vibration on his thigh and realised that Junhyung's phone was ringing.
The rapper pulled his phone out of the pocket and murmured a few okay before putting down the phone.

When he hung up, he addressed all the members, "I won't be joining you guys for the first part of the practice. Taejoo called. We have to finish up the song we are working on."

"Great! It would make things easier since then we don't really n
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter