Ten

I wished I knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Junhyung's hands unconsciously reached for Yoseob's face and he caressed each cheek with his thumbs ever so gently, so lovingly.
Smiling into the kiss, he murmured softly, "This, should have been done ages ago."
Tickling Junhyung's face with his eyelashes as he slowly opened his eyes and pulled away from the kiss, sighing softly in mild disappointment as he did so, Yoseob lay his cheek on Junhyung's shoulders.
"How daft can we be?"

As the rapper chuckled, Yoseob's heart did a little twist, enjoying the way Junhyung's body vibrated when he laughed and loving the sound of his laughter so close to his ears. 
"Well, at least it didn't take too long until we are way past our 50s."

Slapping him on the chest in mocked annoyance, Yoseob sat up and narrowed his eyes, "It would have been earlier if you didn't go around having your fun and fill with other women. You wou--" 
He fell silent as he saw Junhyung's eyes filling with regret and pain, he was just teasing him and didn't meant to hurt Junhyung.
Pecking him on the lips before nibbling the luscious lips, Yoseob whispered in between the nibbles, "I'm just joking. I'm sorry, I know shouldn't say such stuff."

Junhyung shook his head and pulled Yoseob to him protectively and inhaled the refreshing, zesty smell of Yoseob's head. 
"No, you're right. I played around so much, too much that I was so blind and I almost lost you to Leo. I'm the one who's sorry."
Yoseob lightly placed kisses along Junhyung's neck, comforting him silently, wordlessly assuring him that the past was the past and now, it was all okay.

"Alright, I guess we should take a break from all these lovey dovey moments!" Doojoon shouted as he plopped himself down on the seat on Yoseob's other side.
The remaining three members took their places opposite the three of them, all smiling cheekily at the couple as they shyly parted from each other's embrace.

Out of habit, Doojoon placed both arms over Yoseob's shoulders, aligned their faces ear to ear and loudly exclaimed to the rest, "We would like to hear the full story behind this!" 

Junhyung glared at Doojoon's arms and shoved it away roughly before pulling Yoseob towards him, so close that Yoseob was almost on his lap.
He snarled at the leader, who was looking at him in shock, and placed a protective arm around Yoseob's waist.
"Don't touch him in that manner."

"Oi Jun! You can't possibly be jealous over this right? I've been doing this to Yoseob since like forever!" Doojoon whined in disbelief.

"Well then, it's time to stop." Junhyung replied coldly, planting his chin on Yoseob's shoulders, not bothering to look at the leader at all.
Yoseob smiled apologetically to Doojoon, who looked like a wounded puppy now, and rested his hands on Junhyung's arms around his waist, squeezing it lightly.

"Doojoon, get a grip, and couple, tell us everything!" Hyunseung shifted the topic back on track, looking at the couple expectantly. 

"Well," Junhyung begun, as he closed his eyes, tilting his head and started leaving kisses on Yoseob's neck, "I love him, he love me, we are together."

Hyunseung rolled his eyes, forcefully pulled Junhyung's head away from Yoseob and growled, "Yeah, but how, why, what about Leo and Jihyun and stop touching Yoseob just for awhile!" 

Yoseob laughed and shifted so that he and Junhyung are in a more friendly rather than intimate distant. 
"To keep it simple, Leo blackmailed me with a video of Junnie and that's why I pretended to be in a relationship with him.
Jihyun helped Junnie because Junnie wanted me to let go of him so that I would not be under Leo's threat for long.
Leo deleted the video and Junnie confessed, and yeah, so here we are." 

Dongwoon smirked, crossing his arms proudly, "And I know everything before all of you. Seems like the youngest is the smartest!"

Kikwang smacked his head hard and clucked his tongue, "If you knew it all, couldn't you have better help the situation?! Seob was so upset the past few weeks and I had no idea how to help him. But you knew and still were useless!" 

"But... but..." Dongwoon tried to explain him but Doojoon had started pulling his ear, "Yeah! You could have shared it with us and we would have thought of something together. Our brains are definitely better at churning something out as compared to yours alone!"

"But nothing could have been done!" Dongwoon whined defensively. 

"That's what you think!" Hyunseung grumbled angrily, glaring fiercely at the maknae now, bitter that something so big could be hidden from them.

"Guys, guys!" Yoseob patted the hands of the two oldest in the group and also the two who looked the most upset, "Maknae really couldn't have helped because Junnie and I were pretty trapped in the whole situation too! What's important is that we are fine now right?"

Kikwang's face softened and he placed his hand above Yoseob's, "You're right. All that matters is that you are happy again and Junhyung here will not do something as stupid as leaving Beast again."

"Hey!", Junhyung retorted, offended and also ticked when he saw Yoseob's hand lingering on Doojoon's, trying to pry it away as he spoke, "I'll do anything for Seobie, stupid or not."

Doojoon retracted his hand, pouting heavily now, it wasn't that he was in love Yoseob too but Yoseob has always been the member he was most protective of because he was so precious "Jun, you have got to stop that. Yoseob is not yours alone. He had always been my baby brother and you two being in a relationship is not going to change that. I'm still the one sleeping beside him, the one he will roll over on every night. I will always be one of his pillar of support so you do anything stupid, I'll knock the daylights out of you."

 Yoseob beamed at Doojoon and hugged him happily, "Aigoo, my hyung is just too sweet!" 

"Yang Yo Seob!" Junhyung grumbled disapprovingly, grabbing hold of the small singer's wrists and placing his hands around his waist, "Hug me only! And from now on, switch places! You're sleeping beside me!" 

Giggling at Junhyung's possessiveness, Yoseob pinched Junhyung's nose endearingly and smiled, "Doojoon and the rest have always been this touchy with me. 
There's nothing to be jealous about. We are not even crossing the line. It's all just brotherly hugs and pats!"

Junhyung puffed his cheeks out much to Yoseob's amusement as the usually cool rapper was doing something so mightily adorable to him, "But now it's different!
We are together and I don't like to see others touching you!" 

Dongwoon couldn't take it anymore and rapped the table with his knuckles impatiently, "Look, why not Yoseob hyung, you just do normal skinship with us when need be, like happy events and stuff, and Junhyung hyung, you be a little more tolerant."

The couple nodded obediently although Junhyung was rather disgruntled. 

"And! In front of the public's eyes, skinship is okay because it would be way too obvious since Yoseob does it for fan service all the time." Hyunseung added matter-of-factly much to the dismay of Junhyung. 

"Fine! But from now on, as much as it can be helped, Yoseob would be standing beside me during public events and stuff!" Junhyung snapped irritatingly, his face as dark as the night sky, fumes of anger smoking out of his ears and nostrils.

Yoseob snickered behind his hands, completely enjoying how Junhyung was being such a possessive man. 
It was a new side that Yoseob never really saw before and he was enjoying it.
Besides, the rapper looks really cute when he is jealous and Yoseob secretly loves it.

------

Doojoon had very unwillingly shifted to the lower row of bunk beds to allow the couple to snuggle together for the night.
Although, he had also firmly informed that that it was only allowed for one night since it was the first night that they were officially together.
For the other nights, they were to stick to the rules set by the leader as he was trying to draw a line between work and love affairs.
Junhyung and Yoseob had agreed, acknowledging the fact that they were in a shared dorm and they should respect that.
Besides, when they finished the bulk of the group activities and promotions, they would return to their individual homes and the couple have all the freedom they want.
Dongwoon had very kindly made a makeshift bed in the living room for the night so that the couple get the upper row of bunk all to themselves and the privacy that they needed.

Junhyung lay on his side, taking in the outline of Yoseob's body, the dazzling, sparkling eyes and the fair skin that seemed to have a glow even in the dark bedroom. 
He lifted and placed a finger on Yoseob's face and started tracing it from the eyes, to the nose, to the lips, across the cheeks, along the jawline.
Yoseob smiled as he allowed Junhyung to feel the contours of his face, admiring Junhyung's face himself.

Just when he thought that Junhyung was tired and about to sleep since he had retracted his finger, he felt a pair of arms pulling him closer.
As his face met Junhyung's neck, his smile widened. 

There were no need for words as their warmth and scent were blended together, cocooning them in a feeling so comfortable and peaceful.
It made Yoseob wonder how he ever fell asleep on other nights without this amazing comfort, without this blanket of love. 
It made Junhyung realized how perfect and fitting Yoseob was in his embrace and the unique combination of Yoseob's soft skin and firm muscles was simply invigorating.

Lifting his head a little, the impish singer gave a shy kiss to Junhyung's chin before closing his eyes and snuggling deeper and closer to him.
Junhyung grinned at the sweet contact and responded with a kiss atop Yoseob's head, bury
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter