005

Better Left Unsaid

Chapter Five

 

 {Listen to Sigma ft. Ella Henderson - Glitterball}

 

Jimin's POV

 

I woke up due to the sunlight falling directly on my eyes. I was still in Jungkook’s room sleeping in his bed. I felt warmth around my body and looked towards the source of this warmth. There I saw Jungkook sleeping so peacefully with his arms circled around my waist protectively, our legs tangled. I realized he was shirtless which made me blush since I have never been so close to him shirtless.

 

Even though I was known for having the abs in the group recently Jungkook had been working out a lot. Due to my tumour I had lost a bit of my muscle as I wasn’t able to work out quite frequently, his biceps have gotten a lot bigger. I felt protected. This felt nice. I rested my head back on his chest; I could hear his heart beat beating so softly.

 

“Hmm morning hyung.” A deep voice spoke. God, I always felt weak to Jungkook’s morning voice.

 

“Morning Kookie-ah.” I smiled. He chuckled amusedly.

 

He turned my face towards his and slowly leaned in connecting our lips together. Jungkook tasted wonderful. We stared into each other’s eyes, lost in our little world. His chocolate brown eyes were twinkling under the sunlight giving it a golden illusion; it was a breathtaking and a beautiful sight.

 

“We should get up Jungkook.” I said softly making Jungkook whine.

 

“No, let’s cuddle for 5 more minutes.” He said bringing me closer and hugging me with his legs over my hip. I breathed in his scent, sighing in satisfaction.

 

“Fine, but only 5 minutes okay?” I chuckled.

 

“Yes sir!” He saluted making me laugh once again.

 

Breathing in his musky scent once more I whispered.

 

I love you Jeon Jungkook.” And circled my arms around him.

 

This honestly felt like Heaven to me.

 


 

After we had finally gotten out of bed and washed up we went to the kitchen. It was then I remembered the other guys are unaware that I am already home so I decided to surprise them. I touched Jungkook’s soft hands making him looking at me and smiled evilly.

 

“I have a plan.” Understanding what I meant he returned the same evil smile.

 

So as Jungkook walked towards the kitchen calling the boys to show them something on his phone I hid in the hallway silently. Once I’m sure they are all around the counter in the kitchen I slowly went behind them and stood there calmly.

 

“What is it Jungkook?” Seokjin questioned.

 

“Er… I er Jimin sent a picture and I wanted to show you guys.”

 

“Aww, show us! I miss him.” Hoseok said.

 

Jungkook showed a selca/selfie I took a few days ago, which luckily none of the boys have seen, I had taken it because Jungkook was worried about me. They all looked closely at the mobile screen, the room silent due to them concentrating on the picture. That was when I knew it was my time to speak. I leaned closer, my hands behind me.

 

“Wow, I look cute there don’t I?”

 

“AAAAAAAH!”

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“WHAT HUH OH MY GOD JIMIN! YOU’RE BACK!” Taehyung yelled instantly hugging me. I laughed.

 

“Hey guys.” I grinned.

 

“Jimin!” Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin yelled.

 

“Yah you idiot, why didn’t you tell us you were coming home today.” Hoseok complained.

 

“Ha ha actually, I came home last night.”

 

“WHAT?! HOW?! I DIDN’T SEE YOU. DID.YOU.EAT?!” Seokjin shouted going into his Umma mode, holding me by the shoulders.

 

“Woah, yes I ate hyung and I was in Jungkook’s room.” Hearing his name the attention was to the said boy who was currently laughing so hard. Realizing the boys were staring at him, more like glaring he calmed down and laughed nervously.

 

“Er ha ha, I can explain.” Jungkook said putting his hands up in surrender.

 

“Get him!” Taehyung yelled. The boys let out war cries and charged towards Jungkook.

 

“AH! JIMIN HYUNG SAVE ME!” He screamed, voice shockingly high. He ran and hid behind me.

 

“YAH! JUNGKOOK HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL US YOU SELFISH BRAT! KEEPING JIMIN TO YOURSELF!” Namjoon yelled making me laugh even harder.

 

“Boy, it’s good to be home.” Taehyung and Hoseok heard me and smiled sweetly.

 

“Welcome home Jimin-ah.”

 


 

After that little incident, which Jungkook in the end did get hit on the head we decided to watch a movie together since we haven’t watched one all together in so long. We were half way into the movie; my head was leaning on Jungkook’s shoulder as he played with my hair.

 

Suddenly Jungkook stood up and stood in front of the television, blocking the view making the boys whine in annoyance.

 

“YAH! Move! I can’t see! You're blocking the view!”

 

“First of all I am the view.” Jungkook sassed, jokingly putting his hand on his hips in a diva way.

 

“Second, I have something important to announce.”

 

“What is it?” Yoongi asked. Jungkook made eye contact with me, oh no I knew what he was about to say. What if the guys don’t accept us? I started panicking.

 

“Jungkook.” I spoke up panicking, he only smiled.

 

“It’s okay hyung. Well, what I wanted to say was that Jimin and I are officially a couple. That’s why you guys didn’t see Jimin last night. We confessed to each other and spent time together after that. Yes, I am being 100% honest and no this isn’t a joke. I seriously do love Jimin.” Jungkook said charismatically, making my heart flutter.

 

“About time.” Yoongi sassed, the others agreeing.

 

“What?” I asked confused. Shouldn’t they be hating us?

 

“It was so obvious you guys liked each other like seriously, how didn’t you guys realize your feelings for each other before? We caught you many times looking at each other. That reminds me Taehyung you owe me I won!” Yoongi said making Taehyung huff as he didn’t want to lose his precious money.

 

“I thought you guys would be disgusted with us.” I sighed in relief, trying to calm my nervous heart.

 

“Idiot, why would we be? We will support you guys all the way.” Hoseok smiled patting my shoulder.

 

"Thanks hyung.”

 

“But on a serious note, Jimin that’s no excuse to not see us last night.” Seokjin said with a poker face before laughing.

 

“Oh my god Jimin look at your face, you look like a kid who dropped his sweets (candy).” I pouted, pretending to be mad at Seokjin.

 

“That’s not funny.”

 

“Aigoo, why is our Jimin-ah so cute.” Seokjin said amusingly, pinching my cheeks.

 

“Hyung! Stop, that hurts!”

 

“Stop hurting my boyfriend.” Jungkook interfered, wrapping his arms protectively around me. B-boyfriend? I know I was blushing a LOT. That was the first time he called me his boyfriend.

 

“HAHAHA LOOK AT JIMIN’S FACE! IT’S ALL RED.” Taehyung laughed.

 

Jungkook looked down at me, so I turned my face to the left away from his view. I didn’t want him to see me blushing like a teenage girl. I felt two fingers under my chin moving me to face Jungkook. He looked at me eyes wide before smiling lovingly at me. He leaned down and kissed me softly on my cheek, making me blush even more.

 

“You look cute when you blush hyung.” He chuckled huskily, caressing my cheek.

 

“Shut up, I look cute all the time.” I pouted before smiling at him.

 

“You sure do.”

 

Jungkook’s phone rang ruining our moment.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yeah erm, keep this lovey dovey moments in a secluded area away from our eyes please. Thanks.” Yoongi said from the other end and hanged up.

 

“You’re just jealous hyung.” I teased.

 

“Whatever.” He said pretending to look cool.

 


{Listen to Jeon Jungkook - Lost Stars (Cover)}

 

“Hurry!” Jungkook yelled laughing.

 

“I am! Wait! Where are we even going?”

 

“You’ll see! Now hurry!” Jungkook ran still holding my wrist.

 

We finally made it and it was an arena? It's where we would be performing at in a few days.

 

“Why are we here?” I asked confused.

 

Jungkook didn’t respond, he still held my wrist and slowly lead me to one of the seats.

 

“Sit here.”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Just sit here, I’m coming back.”

 

“But-“ He ran off. Great, so what do I do? Just sit here. The lights suddenly at the stage, one specific spotlight moving to a figure. It was Jungkook, he walked towards the centre of the stage with a microphone in his hand. What is he doing?

 

“This is for you hyung.” What?

 

I heard a guitar playing softly in the background, and then I heard his voice. His angelic voice. It always gave me goosebumps.

 

 

Please don't see

Just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies

Please see me

Reaching out for someone I can't see

 

Take my hand, let's see where we wake up tomorrow

Best laid plans sometimes are just a one night stand

I'll be damned, Cupid's demanding back his arrow

So let's get drunk on our tears

 

 

My eyes were glued to his; I was listening to his sweet voice and the lyrics. He was looking back at me with loving eyes. 

 

And God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young

It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run

Searching for meaning

But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?

 

Who are we?

Just a speck of dust within the galaxy?

Woe is me

If we're not careful turns into reality

 

But don't you dare let our best memories bring you sorrow

Yesterday I saw a lion kiss a deer

Turn the page, maybe we'll find a brand new ending

Where we're dancing in our tears

 

The arena was empty, which made Jungkook’s voice echo. I could honestly fall asleep to this.

 

And God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young

It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run

Searching for meaning

But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?

 

And I thought I saw you out there crying

And I thought I heard you call my name

And I thought I heard you out there crying

Just the same

 

Jungkook slowly got off stage and walked towards where I was sitting. His eyes never leaving mine. He bent down on one knee and held my hand.

 

And God, give us the reason youth is wasted on the young

It's hunting season and this lamb is on the run

Searching for meaning

But are we all lost stars trying to light ... light up the dark?

 

And I thought I saw you out there crying

And I thought I heard you call my name

And I thought I heard you out there crying

But are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?

Are we all lost stars trying to light up the dark?

 

 

I love you too Park Jimin.” He said and kissed me passionately. He heard me? I only whispered it to myself but he actually heard. A tear let loose and streamed down my face.

 

“I love you so much Jungkook, so much.” I whispered, hugging him tightly.

 

“I’m so grateful to have you in my life. Let’s live happily.” He smiled, wiping my tears away with his thumb. I nodded and hugged him again.

 

Let’s live happily.” I repeated softly.

 

 

 

Let us live happily for these last two months. 


SO MANY JIKOOK FEELS HELP

Sorry for the delay guys but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Look at Jungkook being all romantic and all haha

And omg guys Jungkook's cover of 'Lost Stars' T_T 

My heart can't take it, that's the golden maknae for you

I'll try updating faster!

Saranghae~