011

Better Left Unsaid

Chapter Eleven

Authors POV

 

 

He Jimin’s plump lips, biting them and then kissing them. Jungkook trapped him by pinning him to the wall. He held onto both sides of Jimin’s face kissing him passionately, his heart beating fast. Jimin ruffles his hands in Jungkook’s hair; allowing Jungkook to kiss him with so much passion, so much love. They both stopped to regain their breath. Jimin looked alive, his eyes sparkling and immediately they became cold, dark, and lifeless. His face emotionless.

 

“Why didn’t you save me?” He said, voice monotone.

 

“Huh?”

 

“You didn’t save me, we could have been together Jungkook.” Jimin spoke with so much sadness.

 

“What are you talking about hyung?” Jungkook asked, confusion written all over his face.

 

“We could have been together.” Jimin looked straight into Jungkook’s eyes.

 

“We could have been together forever.” And his voice faded out, Jungkook’s surrounding turning pitch black.

 

Jungkook shot up in his bed, gasping for breath. The dream felt so real. Far too real. His mind couldn’t comprehend what was happening. Why did he dream about that? He laid back down breathing heavily, his hair damp from sweating in his sleep.

 

He turned to his left, where Jimin slept peacefully. He stared at him with sadness because the dream brought him back to reality. It didn’t happen yet, but it will and he never wants that day to come. The rest of the guys didn’t get to speak with Jimin about his tumour, with the past events. They believed Jimin needed more time to get back on his feet.

 

Jungkook caressed Jimin’s cheek softly with his thumb.

 

“I don’t want to lose you hyung.” He whispered, a lone tear escaping his eye.

 

He kissed Jimin on the forehead and held him tightly in his arms.

 


 

Message:

 

From: Jungkook

 

To: Rapmon, J-Hope, Suga, V, Jin

 

Family meeting in 10 minutes.

 


 

It was 5am, the members were awake due to the text except Jimin who slept soundly in Jungkook’s room. Everyone knew the reason for the meeting, but they hoped they wouldn’t have to speak about it because it was a sensitive and painful topic.

 

Suga was the first to arrive in the living room, J-Hope following after. Soon the other members arrived with Jungkook being the last to enter. All attention was on him as he sat on the lone chair in front of everyone.

 

“I’m sure you guys know why I called you here. It’s about Jimin.” Jungkook said, observing each member’s face.

 

Even though Jungkook was the youngest of the group, right now he looked older, mature.

 

“As much as I don’t want to speak about it I have to, if it means saving Jimin.” Jungkook sighed.

 

“At this state Jimin h-he’s not gonna make it. We can’t let that happen.” He said, fear sparkling in his eyes.

 

“We need to call Dr. Kim and tell him to treat Jimin. He can’t leave like this; I won’t allow it.”

 

The other members stared hard at the ground. Their faces showing emotions of sadness, fear and distress.

 

“I’ll call him in a couple of hours.” Jin said. Since it was far too early.

 

“I’ll get in contact with other doctors who are specialized in this case. Just incase.” Rapmon added.

 

“What… what if he doesn’t make it?” V questioned quietly.

 

“What if really does leave us?”

 

“I don’t know hyung. I really don’t know.” Jungkook answered painfully.

 

“Bangtan is not complete without him. We can’t lose him.” J-Hope said.

 

“That is why we’re gonna stop it from happening.” Suga smiled.

 

“Yeah.” Jungkook smiled softly.

 


{Listen to Nathan Sykes - Over And Over Again}

 

When daylight came, the boys did what they said. Jin called Dr. Kim whereas, Rapmon contacted other hospitals. They all stayed in the living room for hours discussing about Jimin. Jungkook went to his room trying to be as quiet as possible to not wake Jimin up. However, when he entered his room he saw Jimin sitting up earphones in humming to song while looking out the window. A smile on his face. He was wearing a white sweater that snuggled to his body perfectly. The weather was beautiful outside, the sky painted in baby blue. Jimin's favourite.

 

Jungkook sat down beside him grabbing Jimin’s attention who immediately gave his biggest smile.

 

“Good Morning.” Jimin smiled even brighter, because whenever he saw Jungkook his day was always better.

 

“Morning.” Jungkook returned the smile. Jimin stood up holding his hand out for Jungkook to hold, which he did automatically.

 

“Follow me.”

 

Jimin took him to the balcony and sat down on the floor side by side. He took one of his earphones of and placed it in Jungkook’s ear, and interlocked their hands.

 

“Listen.” Jimin smiled.

 

From the way you smile


To the way you look


You capture me


Unlike no other


From the first hello


Yeah, that's all it took


And certainly


We had each other


 

Jimin stared deep into Jungkook’s eyes searching for his reaction. This song was a form of expression for how much he loves Jungkook. Jungkook stared back in a loving expression.

 

And I won't leave you

Always be true

One plus one, two for life


Over and over again

 

‘I won’t because I’ll always be here by your side. Maybe not physically but I'll always be here.’ Jimin thought in his mind.

 

So, don't ever think I need more


I've got the one to live for

No one else will do, and


I'm telling you


Just put your heart in my hands

Promise it won't get broken


We'll never forget this moment

It will stay brand new

'Cause I'll love you


Over and over again

Over and over again


 

“I love you Jungkook.” Jimin smiled softly. And it scared Jungkook because it sounded like he was saying goodbye to him. As if he was really going. He squeezed Jimin’s hand in his.

 

“I love you too.” He breathed.

 

“I’ll always love you.” He said.

 

“And I will too. Because you are my first love and hopefully my last.” Jimin grinned.

 

Jungkook was unaware about this, he never really thought about it. To hear he is Jimin’s first love made his heart swell for he had the honor to be his first. And his last.

 

From the heat of night


To the break of day


I'll keep you safe


And hold you forever.


And the sparks will fly


They will never fade

'Cause every day gets better and better



 

“You’re my first love too.” Jungkook smiled. Could it be a coincidence? That they’re both each others first love. Ever since Jungkook was a kid he never really paid attention to love. His first priority is to always practice so he can fulfill his dream on becoming an idol. But when he saw Jimin, he felt different inside. The feeling was foreign. He didn’t understand back then but the more time he spent with Jimin the more he understood.

 

And I won't leave you


Always be true


One plus one, two for life


Over and over again


 

And he was afraid. He knew it wasn’t considered normal to many to feel this way towards the same gender, he was afraid people would leave him. He was afraid the other members would hate him; their fans would leave them. So he always pushed Jimin away, not really aware exactly how much it hurt Jimin whenever he did. But now he realizes and he feels so stupid for even allowing Jimin to feel like that when all Jimin deserves is to be loved unconditionally. So he allowed himself to love Jimin.

 

So, don't ever think I need more


I've got the one to live for


No one else will do
I'm telling you


Just put your heart in my hands

I promise it won't get broken


We'll never forget this moment


It will stay brand new

'Cause I'll love you


Over and over again


Over and over again


 

The boys stared into each other’s eyes lost in their own world. They didn’t notice the members behind them smiling sadly.

 

 

Over and over again
.


I felt sad whilst writing this chapter:( 

Saranghae~