001

Better Left Unsaid

Chapter One  

      

                                                                 

 

{Listen to BTS - Tomorrow} 

 

 

 

Jimin’s POV

 

If only I could have spoken my mind to them. I was so sick of it, so sick of it. The six guys I could trust with my whole life are slowly one by one turning their back on me. The same six boys who I was always there for at 3am listening to their issues and helping them get through. But I can’t really blame them, everyone loses interest in me. Today started of as any normal day, I just felt a lot colder mentally.

 

Surprisingly for once, I wasn’t woken up by Seokjin as I usually am. In fact everyone else was pretty much nearly dressed for the day.

 

“Yah Jimin! Hurry up!” Seokjin yelled.

 

“I’m coming!” I responded.

 

I took a shower in five minutes, probably the fastest shower ever. Got dressed in another five minutes and was ready to leave. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror and saw a sad boy staring back.

 

“Live life like it’s your last day Jimin” I whispered to myself.

 

That was sort of my motto that I lived by. You never know when it will be your last day so live everyday to the fullest so you have no regrets. I stepped out of my room and saw all the guys waiting the door with an annoyed expression; I sheepishly smiled to lighten the mood.

 

“About time.” Yoongi scowled.

 

“Sorry. Usually hyung wakes me up but I guess he didn’t today morning.” I apologized.

 

“Yah, it’s not always my duty to wake you up every single morning. You need to learn to look after yourself, seriously you need to grow up Jimin.” Seokjin sneered.

 

I’m gonna be honest that did hurt since I believe I have grown up and matured. I tend to look after the members every day, I treat them to food all the time with my own money. As always, I didn’t let them see what Seokjin said hurt me so I faked a smile.

 

“Sorry hyung.” I smiled while awkwardly rubbing my neck.

 

Seokjin glanced at me then silently walked out the door, the members quietly following him. I followed them; well I guess no breakfast for me today.

 

I checked my phone; I was notified that there was a meeting next week.

 


 

Right now we are practicing our dance routine to ‘DOPE’ since we have a showcase coming soon. I was excited. Honestly I wanted us to sing ‘Tomorrow’ and ‘Let Me Know’ for the performance but no one agreed. Namjoon said it’s best if we stick to our latest song, I was still happy either way.

 

‘Tomorrow’ has to be my favourite song out of all our songs because the lyrics really do mean a lot to me. I know a lot of our fans have it rough and so I hope this song comforts them in a way as it does to me. I sometimes imagine the guys saying that to me. Don’t misunderstand, the boys are great; especially Hobie hyung but recently I feel like they’re ignoring or avoiding me. Probably my imagination. Probably not.

 

It was our 11th time practicing the dance, and I couldn’t help but stare at Jungkook. Yes, I have feelings for him. Since the first day I met him. Despite him being the youngest, I felt slighty intimidated by his stare. I still joke around with him, by saying how I’m crazily in love with him. I secretly do mean it, but nobody knows that.

 

Unfortunately, he coldly rejects my affections even if it’s a ‘joke’. That’s why I know there will never be a day where Jeon Jungkook falls in love with the short Park Jimin. Impossible. Unlikely. So I just go along and pretend it’s all a funny joke to entertain our fans. Today Jungkook was wearing his typical oversized white t-shirt. Since he was sweating a lot (like all of us) you could see his abs through the t-shirt which I may have looked at a couple of times.

 

Too engrossed in my thoughts, I tripped over my own foot and fell making my vision blurry for a few seconds.

 

“Aish. Yah Park Jimin can you concentrate. You know this is very important to all of us, we can’t afford to make mistakes.”

 

I was taken aback, because it was Taehyung who said that. The same Taehyung also known as the 4D Alien. My best friend. He never scolds me because we’re the same age. I didn’t know what to do, so I stared at my shoes. By now the music has stopped and all eyes were on me.

 

“Leave him Tae, come on let’s go eat at the restaurant near our dorm.” Namjoon muttered.

 

I stood up to go eat, because I was starving since I didn’t have breakfast today. However Yoongi pushed me back by the chest.

 

“Not you Jimin, you have to keep practicing so there’s no mistakes on the day.”

 

“But I’m hungry hyung.” I quietly spoke.

 

“Are you really going to be selfish? DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WE CANNOT MAKE A SINGLE MISTAKE?!” Yoongi's voice boomed making me flinch.

 

I looked at the other guys for help, my eyes landed on Hoseok hyung.

 

“I think you’re being too hard on him man, he’s hungry.” Hoseok smiled, trying to lighten the heavy tension in the room.

 

“No means no, Hoseok.”

 

I looked at Seokjin, who slightly glared. Then met eyes with Jeon Jungkook, my last hope. He looked uninterested as usual and looked away. Losing hope, I sighed and muttered a small ‘Okay’ and walked towards the computer to restart the song. I heard the squeak of sneakers as the members left the room.

 

I started dancing with all my might.

 


 

It’s been around four hours and I’m still dancing without any breaks. The members haven’t returned yet and I’m sure I will drop any second. My stomache physically pains when it rumbles in hunger. I should’ve eaten all of my food last night. I only had half of my ramen because I didn’t feel like eating much.

 

I feel my legs aching, slowly weakening until I cannot stand. I drop to the ground on all fours. All I can do is catch my breath. I was breathing heavily, my sweat trickling down to the wooden floor. I laid there on the cool ground, my eyes closed. I believe I can take a break since I’ve worked hard. 

 

After thirty minutes of my break I decide to return to the dorm. Despite feeling so hungry, the desire to sleep is much stronger. I checked my phone for any messages from the boys but saw there was none. I lightly scoffed, they could’ve at least said something like ‘we brought you food at home’ or ‘come home now’ but there was nothing. Just a blank screen.

 


 

My legs felt heavy when I returned to the dorm. I slowly opened the door and took my shoes off. I sluggishly went to the kitchen to get a glass of water due to my throat being dry. When I felt the cool substance run down my throat I released a sigh of pleasure. Boy, did that feel nice.

 

When I turned around to return to my room and have a nice nap, I’m met with all the guys blankly staring at me. I simply stared back with a poker face and headed towards my room.

 

“Jimin.”

 

I turned towards that soft, angelic voice. Jungkook.

 

“What?” I muttered quietly. He still won’t call me hyung huh.

 

“Aren’t you gonna say anything?”

 

I raised my eyebrow, say what? Noticing my confusion Jungkook sighs, obviously irritated.

 

“Say what?”

 

“Oh I don’t know, maybe stating you’ve returned home.” He said rudely.

 

“I’m older than you, would it kill you to speak politely.” I scoffed.

 

“Maybe if you acted your age. Like all of us; it isn’t that hard Jimin-ah.” He retorted, smirking. Out of everyone, why did I have to have feelings for him?

 

“You son of b-“

 

“Yah, it’s not necessary to swear at the youngest. You’re his hyung for god sake.” Taehyung spat bitterly.

 

Sighing in defeat I gave him a tired smile.

 

“Sorry Tae, I’m just tired.”

 

I looked at Jungkook who was glaring at me, hard.

 

“Sorry Kookie.” Which only made him scoff in return.

 

“Are you gonna eat?” Hoseok smiled.

 

“Not that hungry.” I smiled genuinely.

 

I turned towards the direction of my bedroom. I looked past my shoulder facing the members.

 

“I’m going to bed, goodnight.”

 

“It’s only five in the afternoon.” Seokjin said.

 

“I know.” I smiled and left.

 

While walking towards my room I heard Yoongi mutter, "If he’s not hungry then why did he say so at the studio? Can he get anymore lazy?” I could practically see the venom dripping with every word he spat.

 

“Why are they being like this today?” I questioned myself quietly.

 

I had a quick shower (in ice cold water which I didn’t notice) and went to bed.

 


 

I was rudely awakened 2 hours later by an annoying loud sound, which I recognized as music. Angered, I stomped to the living room and saw Jungkook, Taehyung, Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi dancing and singing to Sistar ‘Touch My Body’ while Namjoon watched in amusement. I honestly didn’t care if I’m being rude, so I grabbed the remote and switched off the TV.

 

“What the- Yah why did you do that for?!” Seokjin yelled annoyed.

 

“It was too loud, it woke me up.”

 

Hoseok walked towards me and grabbed my face. I still felt weak for some reason so I let him grab my face as I stared at him with half-lidded eyes. He stared at me for a few minutes and put his forehead to mine and gasped.

 

“Yah, I knew it! You’re burning up!” He yelled.

 

It’s probably from that shower. I tuned out what the others were saying next as I heard a high-pitched noise ringing in my ears. I shaked my head a couple of times to get rid of the noise but that only made it louder. Tuning back to reality I see Jungkook holding me by my shoulders, with his face so close to mine. I could feel his warm breath fanning my face. He looked… concerned? My breath hitched.

 

“-min, hey Jimin! Did you hear what I said?”

 

“Huh?”

 

He was far too close, I wonder if he could hear my heart beating loudly. My ears felt warm, same as my cheeks. His dark brown eyes were staring at mine. His eyes really were beautiful. My eyes then focused on his pink luscious lips, I wonder what it would feel like to kiss those soft lips. . What am I doing?

 

“I said what happened? Why are you like this?”

 

I weakly pushed him away; I had to leave right now. He’ll find out.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” I quickly muttered and walked towards my room.

 

The more I walked, my bedroom looked like it was distancing. The ringing was unbearably loud now, that I had to clutch at my ears. It hurts. I fell to my knees, my body trembling. What’s happening to me? I felt the concerned voices of my band mates, as they reached out for me. My head felt heavy that I could no longer sit up. My left cheek came in contact with the cool floor.  I shivered, suddenly feeling cold. I hugged myself to keep myself warm. I felt sleepy.

 

I felt a warm pair hands place my head on their lap. I looked up and saw Jungkook looking down at me with a worried expression. Was this a dream? The Jungkook I know wouldn’t even let me touch him without pushing me away. With shaky hands I reached up to caress Jungkook’s cheek, I’m allowed to in my dreams. Jungkook held my hand and kissed it.

 

I had butterflies. This is obviously a dream. Maybe I’ll enjoy it while I can. Another shot of pain struck my head, all I heard was the ringing. It felt like my ears were bleeding because of that horrific sound. I let my hand free from Jungkook’s grasp and clutched at my ears.

 

“Make it stop, please make it stop.” I cried. Tears now streaming down my face.

 

Am I dying? I don’t know.

 

“Jungkook please make it stop.” I begged.

 

“Make what stop hyung?”

 

“T-the noise… it’s hurting so much.”

 

“What noise?” Now Jungkook was panicking with the rest of the boys.

 

“I’m sorry.” I whispered, eyes full with sorrow.

 

“What?”

 

Everyone was confused. Sorry for what? I’m sorry for not telling you. With that my world turned pitch black. The last thing I saw was Namjoon and Jhope screaming.

 



Hi guys! I'm working on this story. Don't worry, Wings will be updated soon. I'm aiming to keep this story short, so there will probably be a few chapters. 

DRAMA LLAMA! 

Get ready to find out what Jimin is hiding! I felt sorry for Jiminie when I wrote this chapter:(

Please do comment:) I love reading what you guys think

Saranghae~