013

Better Left Unsaid

Chapter 13

 

{Listen to ZAYN - Golden}

 

The day has come, the award show.

 

The boys were currently in the van, on the way to the show. Yoongi, sat at the back sleeping calmly. Seokjin beside Yoongi listening to music. Namjoon at the front with their manager on his phone. Taehyung on the middle row, face leaning against the cool window as he watches the view deep in thought. Jimin sat beside Taehyung, nervously playing with his fingers. While Jungkook sat on his right, helping him calm down. Today was an important day. They were going to announce their relationship to the public.

 

Jimin suggested to finally let the public know the truth but right now he was a nervous wreck thinking of the what ifs. He let out a sigh, he was stressing out. Jungkook held onto his hand, giving a reassuring squeeze.

 

“Hey, everything is okay to be fine.” Jungkook whispered as he massaged Jimin’s hand.

 

Jimin looked up at Jungkook and gave a small smile.

 

“I’m just nervous. What if the public doesn’t react as well? The fans.” He questioned, biting his lip.

 

“They will. Believe in them.”

 

“Alright.” Jimin sighed, finally relaxing. Jungkook pecked him on the cheeks softly.

 

“That’s my boy.” He smiled sweetly.

 

“We’re here.” Manager’s voice suddenly spoke.

 

Namjoon looked out the window, at the red velvet carpet, the flashing lights, the people. He breathed in deeply.

 

“Okay guys. I just want to say to enjoy the night. This is one of our rewards for all of our hard work. We got this. And Jimin you better not run away.” He joked.

 

“We all love you and so will the fans.” Namjoon gave a brotherly smile. A smile of an older brother.

 

"Guys, let's take a group picture real quick." Hoseok saild holding out his phone. 

 

The boys all posed for the picture with smiles on their faces, even Jimin no matter how nervous he felt.

 

-CLICK-

 

Hoseok quickly uploaded it on Twitter with a caption "Always ready. ARMY look out for us~"

 

“Hands in!” Taehyung yelled.

 

The boys brought their hands in to the center and looked at each other in the eye and smiled.

 

“Fighting!”

 


 

The boys got out of the van and stood in a line, giving a charming smile to the people before walking towards the show.

 

Jungkook let his hand out in front of Jimin to take, which he did so immediately. The two boys walked ahead of the others, smiling at fans, at the paparazzi. They all posed for some pictures before finally entering. The room was grand, with shining lights everywhere, a gigantic stage. They heard screams of joy, from their fans, which instantly warmed their hearts.

 

They were quickly led to their table where they all took their seats and waited patiently for the show to begin; they had small conversations whilst waiting. Jungkook and Jimin took many selfies and uploaded one to Twitter and captioned it with a heart emoji. Suddenly, the lights dimmed and the stage lit up. A shadow was walking towards the steel podium stand. Lights instantly flashed on the shadow, and it revealed a charming young man.

 

“Good evening all welcome to XXX XXX Award Show 2016!” Cheers erupted from everywhere.

 

“I am excited and cannot wait to start with the awards. I can see many talented and beautiful celebrities tonight. I hope you all the best. Let us begin!” The presenter said enthusiastically.

 

Music started playing, while the presenter got off stage. Two figures walked towards the podium, Kim Woo Bin and Park Shin Hye.

 

“Hello everyone!” Kim Woo Bin yelled. Park Shin Hye eyed the audience and leered in. (A/N: LOL talk about being dramatic.)

 

“Let us begin.”

 


 

Many artists, those who have been in the industry for a long time and the ones who are new were awarded for their hard work. The next award was the Album Division award. Song Joong-Ki came on stage, looking as handsome as he always does in a black suit. Along with him stood Song Hye-Kyo looking as beautiful as ever. She wore a stunning black dress that was full length. They both were matching perfectly whether it was intentional or not. (A/N: I'm sorry I just had to add them. I ship them so bad and watch their drama! It's so good!)

 

“Good evening all. You may recognize us from a new drama called ‘Descendants of the Sun’. We appreciate all the love we have received. Now enough about us and onto the next winner.” Joongi-Ki spoke with a charming smile.

 

“The next award has five nominations. EXO, Super Junior, B1A4, Block B and BTS. And the winner is…” Hye-Kyo took out the card from the envelope.

 

“BTS!” They both cheered.

 

The boys rose up from their seats in surprise.  They quickly went up to the stage to claim their award, big grins on all of their voices. Namjoon stood at the center, as he stood as the representative of BTS, being the leader of the group and all.

 

“Wow.” He spoke.

 

“Wow.” He repeated while admiring the gold award on his hand.

 

“I don’t know where to begin honestly. I-I just want to thank our company Big Hit, our manager and all the staff who work behind the scene. This is for you. I would like to thank our parents for always believing in us. And lastly, our fans. Army. We wouldn’t be standing here today if it weren’t for your support. Thank you for everything you have done for us, we are incredibly grateful.” He smiled at the audience.

 

“We have one final message… Jimin and Jungkook.” He stepped back, letting the couple access the microphone.

 

“Good evening all. First of all can I just say thank you so much for the award.” Jungkook spoke.

 

“What we are about to reveal is really important to us. I hope you all stay with us after this.” Jimin spoke.

 

“Park Jimin and I, Jeon Jungkook are dating. We have decided to finally reveal the truth about ourselves. I’m sorry for announcing this so late. We appreciate everything you have done for us.” Jungkook intertwined his hand with Jimin. Gasps could be heard from the audience.

 

“Thank you.”

 

Silence. Pure and utter silence as the boys headed backstage. Before they made it backstage they suddenly heard loud cheering from the audience, which instantly made them smile.

 

“I told you we got this.” Namjoon commented cheekily.

 

“Yeah, we do.” Jimin smiled, while gazing at Jungkook’s profile.

 


 

{Listen to Taeyang ft. G-Dragon - Stay With Me}

 

After the award show the boys were back at their dorm, all exhausted from the todays events.

 

“Guys! Let’s have a movie night!” Namjoon yelled from his bedroom.

 

“Yes! We haven’t had one in so long! Seokjin-hyung please prepare the popcorn, yours are always the best!” Taehyung hollered from the bathroom. The other boys agreed and quickly changed into their pajamas and made their way to the living room where Yoongi was picking out a movie.

 

“Hmm guys, what about the new 'Batman vs Superman' movie?” Yoongi questioned.

 

“Yes! I’ve been looking forward to this movie!” Jimin said excitedly.

 

“Aww, but I wanted to watch Iron Man.” Jungkook pouted.

 

“Kid, we always watch Iron Man. Let’s watch this movie today.” Yoongi grunted.

 

“Fine.” Jungkook crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out.

 

“I would put that tongue back in if I were you~” Hoseok sang teasingly.

 

Jungkook merely glanced at his hyung and looked away with a deep sigh.

 

“This kid has no manners.” Hoseok muttered annoyed.

 

Seokjin came back from the kitchen with two big bowls of sweet popcorn. Taehyung immediately snatched one for himself.

 

“Ya, you need to share!” Seokjin scolded.

 

“Yeah yeah I will, now start the movie.” Taehyung said while stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

 

“The maknae line sure don’t have any respect for their hyungs these days.” Seokjin muttered.

 

“Tell me about it.” Hoseok snorted which the maknae line responded with cheeky grins.

 

“Love you babes.” Jungkook mocked while forming a heart with his hands. Taehyung and Jimin laughed out loud which resulted with having pillows chucked at their faces.

 


 

The next morning the boys woke up one by one. They had all fallen asleep while watching the movie. The last one left to wake up was Jimin. It was eleven a.m. so it was odd since Jimin is usually one of the earliest to wake up but the others let him be assuming he was tired from yesterday.

 

Jungkook rearranged Jimin’s sleeping figure on the sofa and draped his body with a blanket before kissing him softly on the forehead.

 

The other boys carried on with their day.

 


 

{Listen to ZAYN - MiNd Of MiNdd (Intro)}

 

It was around three p.m. and Jimin was still to wake up.

 

Yoongi went to the kitchen for some juice. On the way out he saw Jimin asleep and frowned.

 

“Namjoon hyung, should I wake Jimin up?” Yoongi questioned from the kitchen.

 

“Yeah!” Namjoon replied from his bedroom.

 

Yoongi walked towards his sleeping figure and crouched down. He softly shook Jimin’s shoulder.

 

“Ya Jimin, wake up.”

 

“Jimin.” He continued.

 

“Jimin?” Yoongi started to worry, everyone knows Jimin is a light sleeper and so he is easily awoken.

 

“Jimin, aren’t you gonna get up?” Yoongi inhaled, now that he looks clearly Jimin isn’t moving at all.

 

“Jimin?...”

 

“Why do you keep on calling his name?” Seokjin said entering the living room.

 

“H-hyung, Jimin isn’t waking up.” Yoongi whispered.

 

“What?” Seokjin analyzed Jimin then met eyes with Yoongi. Realization hit him hard and he immediately dashed towards them. He gripped Jimin’s shoulders and shook him with force.

 

“Ya Jimin.” He lightly slapped his cheeks.

 

“Jimin!” Jimin’s right arm dangled at the edge of the sofa. His face was pale.

 

“NAMJOON! JUNGKOOK!” Seokjin screeched.

 

“What?!” Namjoon and Jungkook responded simultaneously immediately entering the room. Taehyung and Hoseok hot on their tails.

 

Seokjin’s shocked enlarged eyes stared hard at Namjoon and then to Jungkook.

 

Call the ambulance.” 

 


Can I just say I am extremely sorry for updating after so long. Please forgive meT_T 

I had half written this chapter for months and just didn't know how to complete it. I'm sorry. Please forgive this stupid author here~

Anyways, guys I am telling you. You all NEED to, no you MUST watch 'Descendants of the Sun'. This drama is easily the drama of the year for me. PLEASE WATCH IT! Anyways, I'll trying updating quicker.