010

Better Left Unsaid

Chapter Ten

 

NOTE: I DECIDED TO MAKE A HAPPY CHAPTER (ISH) JUST FOR YOU GUYS AS A FORM OF APOLOGY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS EMOTIONAL WITH MY PREVIOUS CHAPTERS. HAHA IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY? XD

 

{Listen to Troye Sivan - Wild}

 

JIMIN'S POV

 

Right now I was currently listening to music on my phone while looking out at the view in the balcony, the sun was setting. The view left me breathless, it was very beautiful with mixtures of colours filling the once baby blue sky. I realized ever since I was kid, the weather or the sky itself would instantly change my mood. If the day were dull, grey I would be slightly down. If the weather was sunny, baby blue skies with soft white clouds I would be in a good mood. And when it rained I felt neutral and always had the urge to snuggle in bed and drink a cup of hot chocolate.

 

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, a chin leaning on my shoulder.

 

“Mmm, what are you doing hyung?” Jungkook asked, nuzzling his nose to my neck.

 

“Watching the view. Isn’t it beautiful?” I questioned, turning my head to meet his eyes. Our proximity extremely close. He looked downwards at me.

 

Not as beautiful as you.” He said and he kissed me instantly making me smile.

 

“Wait right here, I’m coming back.” He said and immediately ran off to who knows where. I chuckled while waiting for him, Jungkook really was adorable. He came running back, a smile on his face, carrying a white Polaroid camera.

 

“You look so beautiful hyung that I had to capture this moment.” He said sheepishly. He made me laugh out loud from how cheesy he sounded. I heard the camera taking a picture, flashing brightly at me.

 

“Yah, I wasn’t ready.” I whined. He smiled happily waiting for the photo.

 

“Let’s take another one.” He said. Jungkook stood next to me and put an arm on my shoulder bringing me close to him. He held the camera up with one hand facing it towards us.

 

“Ready?”

 

“Mmm” I smiled.

 

-CLICK-

 

“One more.” He said.

 

“Fine.” I sighed dramatically. I smiled waiting for him to press the button. I felt a pair of warm lips on my cheek.

 

-CLICK-

 

I instantly blushed.

 

“Yah~” I said while holding my cheek.

 

“Aigoo, you’re too cute.” Jungkook cooed. I laughed embarrassedly, embracing him. He wrappied his arms around my shoulder while mine around his waist. I could hear his heart beating putting me into a trance.

 

“Sleep at mine tonight?” He asked, his chest slightly vibrating when he spoke. I looked up at him nuzzling my nose to his.


“Sure.” I grinned.

 

“Then let us go to our chamber my prince.” He said loudly, lifting me off my feet and carrying me away. I squealed as I wasn’t prepared for this and held onto him tightly.

 

The night came to an end with the sound of our laughter.

 


 

“WAKE UP GUYS!” I heard an annoying voice yell way too loudly early in the morning.

 

“Ughhh.” I groaned.

 

“JIMIN! JIMIN! JIMIN!” The voice carried on.

 

“Oh my gosh Tae please shut up.” I said covering my sensitive ears with my pillow.

 

“BUT YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP JIMINNNNN” He continued to yell. I swear my ears were going to bleed if this carries on.

 

“Yah.” I hit Jungkook’s chest. I heard a low “Hmm” in return.

 

“Make Tae quiet Kookie.” I whined annoyed. I just wanted to sleep for a little while longer. I heard Jungkook sigh.

 

“Be quiet you punk.”

 

Silence.

 

“WHAT?! 'YOU PUNK'?!” V screeched.

 

“Wow seriously, this kid has some guts. Speaking to me informally. Some nerve.” He continued to blabber.

 

“Oh my days, you just made it worse.” I complained, repeatedly hitting Jungkook on his bicep.

 

“Quit it.” He said holding my wrists, his darks eyes staring intensely at me. I felt myself become breathless by his gaze, while still hearing V yell in the background.

 

“When I said make him quiet, I didn’t mean to anger him you idiot.” I huffed.

 

“You little bastard. How dare you call your elder a punk?” V sneered.

 

“Oh my god.” Jungkook said in English. I already knew that them two would start to bicker.

 

“Okay, I give up. Look I’m up.” I muttered annoyed.

 

I got up glaring at V and Jungkook, and then turned my attention to the bed.

 

“So long my love.” I spoke dramatically, while looking longingly at the soft, warm bed.

 

“Ahem.” Said Jungkook.

 

“Yes, my one and only love the bed. Oh how I’ll miss you during the day. But don’t you worry as I shall return to you in the evening.” I placed a hand on my forehead while pretending to cry.

 

“Wow.” I heard V mutter.

 

“And I’m apparently the ‘4D Alien’. Wow.” He said looking bewildered, placing his hands on his hips.

 

“You are the 4D Alien, that will never change.” I deadpanned.

 

“And I see you love the bed more than this y beast.” Jungkook interfered, gesturing to himself.

 

“Not everything is about you Jungkook. Plus I’ve seen better.” I said jokingly.

 

He stared at me emotionless for a minute and caught my wrist so fast that I was barely able to catch myself making me gasp. He brought me down to the bed on top of him as he wrapped his arms and legs around me.

 

“Now YOU have some nerve, Jimin.” He growled.

 

“Am I hearing right? Because the Jungkook I know will always add ‘hyung’ whenever he says my name.” I said.

 

“I will only say that when you apologies and say I’m your y beast or else.” He threatened.

 

‘Ex-ca-uuuuuse me! First apologies to me you rude child for calling me a punk.” Jungkook looked straight at V, face emotionless again.

 

“No.”

 

“That’s it.” And then I felt a heavy weight land on my back making myself and Jungkook groan.

 

“Yah! What did I do?! Get off!” I yelled as I felt myself being sandwiched painfully between my boyfriend and best friend.

 

“First tell Jungkook to apologies, then I will.” V blew a raspberry.

 

“See Jungkook! You keep making it worse! Aish.” I heard Jungkook grunt from the extra weight.

 

“No, it’s his fault for being so loud in the morning!” He fired back.

 

“I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL COME AND SKIN ALL THREE OF YOU ALIVE IF YOU DON’T SHUT THE UP!” Suga’s voice boomed from the next room immediately silencing us as no one wants to be on his bad side.

 

“Oh , I forgot his bedroom is beside Kook’s.” V whispered quietly.

 

“Ya think.” Jungkook sassed.

 

“Okay, but seriously guys I need to pee.” I piped up.

 

“Just pee on Jungkook, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.” V said seriously.

 

“Even though I love you and all, I do not want your pee on me. That is nasty.” Jungkook said.

 

“Yeah, it is. Plus I would never want to pee on an average looking guy.”

 

“Yah.” He tightened his hold on me, my cheek squashed to his chest.

 

“Ah! I’m sorry! Please let go!” I screamed as he was literally crushing me – and having V on top of me was not helping me.

 

“Then say I’m a y beast. Your y beast.” He demanded.

 

“Okay! You’re my y beast now please let go!” I pleaded. He did as I wish and loosened his hold. I breathed in deeply.

 

“Boy, I thought I wouldn’t make it.” I sighed in relief.

 

I picked my head up and glared straight at Jungkook, my arms still pinned to my side.

 

“You are evil.”
 

“But you still love me.” He smirked cheekily.

 

“And you.” I said, referring to V.

 

“Get off!” I said kicking him hard. I heard an “uff!” and him landing hardly on the ground, this time the one groaning. V turned and laid on his back and stared dazedly at the ceiling.

 

“Remind me to never come to this room in the morning.” He said making Jungkook and I chuckle.

 

“And that rude boy still didn’t even apologies to me as well.” He said, pouting.

 

“Well you won’t be hearing an apology any time soon so I think you should not waste anymore of your time and leave.”

 

“Rude.” V frowned and left.

 

"Now." Jungkook said, a playful glint in his eyes. 

 

"Oh no no no. I'm never repeating that." I said already knowing what he was about to say.

 

"Oh that's too bad, I guess I gotta you know... just squeeze you again." He laughed evilly.

 

"Oh god."

 


AUTHORS POV

 

Jungkook stared at the Polaroid pictures of Jimin and smiled sadly, remembering the memories from that day. It was the day Jimin was looking at the view. He was flawless, his smile was blinding. His face glowing, radiating in front of the stunning view. Back when everything was good.

 

Looking back now he would have never imagined this day would come. 

 

The day that left him broken.

 


AAAAAAAAND there's chapter ten! 

The second last line of this chapter is not the balcony scene day just letting you know.

"Looking back now he would never imagined this day would come." << This is the one I'm talking about.

Haha, because this story has made you guys emotional since the beginning I decided to write a happy chapter! Kinda!

Who watched BTS on Weekly Idol?! Oh my gosh I swear I'm falling in love with Jimin even more! Ahh I just can't with that boy.

And LOL when Jungkook said "Oh my god" in English this is how he said it:

My holiday just started so I'm in a good mood today, hope you guys have a great holiday and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it!

AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!! <3

Saranghae~