004

Better Left Unsaid

Chapter Four

 

                                                                           

 

 

{Listen to Jake Shimabukuro - Time After Time}

 

 

Jimin’s POV

 

 

When I woke up I was greeted with the sight of the members fully awake, staring at me. I looked at Jungkook who directly looked into my eyes making me blush. His gaze was intense. I still can’t believe that I kissed him, what’s even more surprising is that he didn’t push me away. But maybe he was too shocked to physically remove me from him, so I will try not to give myself false hope. Jungkook would never love me. My thoughts were interrupted by the one and only Hoseok aka J-horse. [if you know you know;D]

 

“Jiminie~” Hoseok said sweetly, a smile on his face.

 

“Hi hyung.” I grinned.

 

“Aish, my child you made me so worried.” Hoseok said playfully making me chuckle, kissing me on the cheek sloppily.

 

“Ha ha sorry hyung~” My body still felt quite weak from just waking up.

 

I looked at Taehyunf who was standing next to him, with a look of guilt. He looked like he was going to cry any second. When he met eyes with me he froze in time, like someone put him on pause. He stared wide-eyed, which was slightly creeping me out.

 

“Tae?” He seemed to have come back to Earth hearing his name and looked at me with a face of utter misery.

 

“JIMIN! I’M SORRY! I’M SO SORRY!” He hugged me so tight, tears rolling down his face. I hugged him back, patting his soft hair.

 

“Don’t cry.” My voice cracked. I missed this, back then when everything was all right we would always hug, joke around with each other. It was then I realized how alone I felt all this time.

 

“I-I don’t know why I was so mean to you. I’m supposed to be your b-best friend!” He hiccupped; I could feel his tears seeping through my hospital gown. I finally released the tears threatening to come out.

 

“I missed you.” I whispered. I tightened my hold on him, leaning my face on his shoulder.

 

“I missed you too.” He whispered back, running his fingers through my hair.

 

“Aish pabo, look at you crying. You look stupid.” I joked.

 

“Yah! You’re crying too!” Taehyung laughed. I chuckled.

 

“Friends?” He asked cutely, pouting his lips while holding his pinky finger up.

 

“Best friends.” I corrected, linking my pinky finger with his.

 

“Man I never thought this day would come, where I got my best friend back.” I laughed, happiness filling my heart. Taehyung looked at me with sad eyes, he looked like a small puppy.

 

“Don’t look at me like that. Aish come here pabo.” Taehyung jumped onto me and hugged me again, kissing my cheek.

 

“Ergh, I kissed him on that cheek! Ew! That makes it an indirect kiss.” Hoseok gagged making me laugh in delight, which made Taehyung cross his arms grumpily. I sighed; boy it felt nice to be happy after so long.

 

“VMIN IS BACK!” Taehyung cheered playfully with his hands in the air making me laugh while cheering too. Alien Taehyung is my favourite Taehyung. Who doesn’t love his 4D personality? I turned towards Seokjin, who was looking down at the floor with Yoongi and Namjoon. He looked ashamed, sad so I took the first step and reached for his hand squeezing it tight. He looked at me in surprise, eyes-wide. I smiled at him genuinely.

 

Even though I was hurt by him back in the day Seokjin was always there for me and showered me with love and I would never forget that. He gave me a sad smile before going on his knees, still holding my hand.

 

“I’m sorry Jimin-ah.” He apologized softly, making my heart hurt.

 

“I failed you as your hyung.”

 

I didn’t like seeing him look sad also because he was the oldest out of all of us and seeing him bow to me didn’t feel right. So I slowly got out of bed and went on my knees too facing him.

 

“Why is our beloved princess on the floor?” I joked.

 

We always teased Seokjin with that making him frown in annoyance. He looked at me with a tearful look, whimpering softly trying to keep his tears in but failed. One by one salty tears streamed down his delicate face. I held his face and wiped them away with my thumb. I hugged him, resting his head on my shoulder while patting his hair.

 

“Princesses shouldn’t cry.” I attempted to joke, trying to lighten the mood. I didn’t like seeing him cry.

 

Namjoon and Yoongi also went on their knees and bowed to me in apology. I was shocked because Namjoon was always the type of person who would never do that, being the leader of our group and all. And Yoongi usually never gave a damn about anything. They must really be feeling sorry. So while still hugging Seokjin I reached my unoccupied arm out and pulled them forward hugging them too. Instantly Yoongi circled his arms around my waist while Namjoon covered my other shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” Yoongi repeated while clinging on to me.

 

“Shhh, it’s okay.” I rubbed his back in a circular motion trying to calm him down.

 

I felt my shoulder get wet where Namjoon was laying his head… he was crying. Namjoon never cries, he’s probably the toughest out of all of us. Seeing him cry breaks my heart. Letting go of Yoongi, I hugged Namjoon with strength, squeezing him.

 

“Don’t cry hyung.” I whispered softly in his ear. I kissed him on the cheek. He looked up at me, directly in the eye. His eyes shared so much sadness that I felt like I was going to cry any second. I repeated the same action with Seokjin, and wiped his tears away with my thumb.

 

“Don’t cry anymore because everything is okay.” I said.

 


 

After we all had made up, the guys and I sat in my room talking about pretty much everything. I hated hospital food so I never ate, so Taehyung went out to get me actual good food to enjoy which I was grateful for. Jungkook has been beside me all day, he hasn’t spoken once but I’ve caught him staring from time to time.

 

“Jimin?” Yoongi called quietly.

 

“Yes?” I replied.

 

“Er… how…how should I say this?” He said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“You can say it hyung. Whatever it is, just say it.” I smiled.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us?” He questioned in a low voice.

 

My smile vanished. Why didn’t I tell you? Because I didn’t want to be a selfish human who dragged his brothers down with him because of his own issues. But I couldn’t say that to him. I sighed.

 

“You don’t have to answer that hyung.” Jungkook said, holding my hand understandingly.

 

It was the first time he spoke since I woke up, I smiled in gratitude.

 

“I’m sorry hyung. I’ll tell you one day.”

 

“It’s fine Jimin-ah, take all the time you need. What’s important right now is you being alive and healthy.” He said ruffling my hair.

 

“Yeah.”

 


{Listen to Girl Named Toby - Holding A Heart}

 

Author's POV

 

The boys had to leave due to their schedule. Right now Jimin was sitting in Dr. Kim’s office, drumming his fingers on his thighs. Jimin was nervous about what he’s about to hear, he already knows but once he hears it from the doctor’s mouth it will make him know it’s reality.

 

“So Jimin. I’m sure you know what I’m going to talk about.” He nodded.

 

“It’s back. Your tumour is back.” Jimin sighed, looking down at his lap.

 

“But there is a way to save you, but the chance is not as high as before. Probably around 30%.”

 

“No.” He whispered.

 

“Sorry? What was that?”

 

“Leave me how I am Dr. Kim. No more surgeries, no more hospital visits. I’ve made my decision.” Dr. Kim looked him with sympathy. Over the months, they had gotten quite close.

 

“Jimin-ah, are you sure?” He spoke softly.

 

“Yes.” He said with determination.

 

“Alright then. Take care Jimin.” Dr. Kim smiled.

 

“You too.” He smiled hugging Dr.Kim.

 

Jimin signed the papers, saying it was all his decision. Just as he was about to leave Dr. Kim spoke.

 

“You’ve been strong for so long Jimin, keep fighting okay?”

 

“Thank you. Also how long do I have left?”

 

“We can’t say, probably around 2 months.”

 

“That’s perfect.” That’s enough time to do all he want with the boys... with Jungkook.

 

“Do you want me to tell your manager?” 

 

“That won’t be necessary.” He smiled.

 


Jimin's POV

 

When I arrived home I immediately went to Jungkook’s room. He sat up in surprise; no one knew I was coming home today.

 

“Hyung.” He said wide-eyed.

 

“You didn’t tell us you were-“

 

I crushed my lips to his. I kissed him with so much passion. I only have two months left, and I plan to spend them with him. I always wished I could spend the rest of my time with him. I wanted Jungkook to be my other half, go on adventures and then when we’re old we can smile back at them together because all those memories we would have shared together. He pulled me back, his lips swollen.

 

“Hyung.” He breathed.

 

“I love you.” I said huskily.

 

“W-what?”

 

“I love you Jungkook, I always have and I always will.” I said looking deep into his chocolate brown eyes. This time he connected our lips, he kissed me back with strength slowly pushing me to his bed. He put both his knees on either side of my hips, hands trapping me from moving. He looked at me, his gaze was so intense it made me breathless. Slowly he leaned down kissing me softly this time.

 

“I’ve always loved you.” He whispered. Catching me by surprise.

 

“Ever since the first day I saw you, I fell for you hard. I was scared, that’s why I pushed you away. I love you Jimin, I love you so much.” He breathed into my neck. I circled my arms around his neck hugging him. Our bodies glued together, there was no gap left.

 

“What took you so long pabo.” I whispered.

 

Right now I felt as if nothing could pull me down. I had Jungkook with me, I didn’t need anything else.

 

 


You guys are probably planning to attack me with this. 

I'M SORRY! But that Jikook moment tho

And let's not forget the very tiny Vhope moment hahaha

Thank you for waiting so patiently, I recently started College and now I'm gonna be super busy T_T

Saranghae~