He said Yes

With Me, You Fall In Love Again

YYJ.

I woke up especially early for today. The first month after being a third year senior high. The school finally open back after a short break. I still remember how Luhan and Freckles Unnie end up together. And, if I work hard like that Unnie, Kai might see me in a different light. He must know me, and I just give two middle finger for the haters.

He reand 

I put a light pink color lipstick on my lips. And of course, sprayed some green tea mint like perfume. I look my self on the mirror before walking to his class. I tried to make my hair look nice. I tied them into pony tail and practise my smile. Some junior was looking quietly at me. Then, Jimin stand next to me washing her hands. She was one of our school beautiful goddess. Of course, I am not beautiful as her, but I know. I have my own good points, don't see yourself in bad manners please. You only have one life to live!

I knocked Suho's class door. The A Class with good students and grades. The class went silent. "Bij, you are looking for trouble in this school opening semester?" He yelled at me. That Suho! I smirks at him and walked passed him. I stand in front of Kai. He tried not to look at me,by pretending looking for some books.

"Pochi-ah,follow me for a moment!" I smacked his table and look into his bright eyes. Maybe he scared with me, but he is a man right!

He just follow me. "Bij, where are you taking my..." before Suho end his sentences I placed my fore finger right on his lips. "Imma, starting from now on this boy is mine, you touch him, I pulled your hair!" Warns me. Suho smirks telling he didn't give a for me to pull his hair out.

"Noona, where are you going?" Sehun brightly asked me when I passed him. I was heading to the rooftop with Kai. "Rooftop!" Yelled me. I pushed the door heading to the rooftop nicely. I was so excited. If I was rejected, nah no worry! If he reject me, I am still going all out liking him. 

He stands straight in front of me. I pulled a letter with pink envelope and pushed it to him. I bit my lower lips before took two steps aback. "Open it," I tell him to. He looked at me with his cold eyes, and Godh my heart felt like crazy.

He read my letter before glaring at me. "What the gell?!" He spouts. "What did yaa say?" I asked him back. He took a step backward from me, looking all over the place. "Will you date me?" I asked him straight and clear. 

"Of course, from now you you you are my girlfriend!" He states while trying to look everywhere. I smiled brightly as I managed to and walk towards him. "Jinjja?" I asked him while biting my lower lips again and held his sleeve. "Pochi-ah,I love you!" I told him. Like someone, told em'. Hate someone, told em'. That is my way. And I am looking foward for our date, kisses erm marriage? First night? And of course..everything! I want to do everything with him, and I just really like him!