Sudden Together

With Me, You Fall In Love Again

2nd Year.

As usual I was running for morning exercise because of the judo club asking me to participate in the upcoming tournament. I declined at first, but they were so eager in order to protect their club. I have been active teaching karate though at nearby place. I started to learn taekwando since I was 5, of course when dad was extremely poor back then. He does a lot of job. Dark, and clean. But now, dad is working as an office man, just right when I entered high school. Back then I was learning sort a lot of martial arts to protect myself from dangerous things that my dad are doing. Actually, I was tagging along with him teaching karate, hapkido and taekwando after work. I dont have so called nanny to take care of me. We are poor remember!

So, that's make me become so atheletic, and knows a lot about martial arts. I got 3rd degree black belt for taekwando, and another sports, I just qualified to be in a competition. And, competition prize is money!  How will it goes of they know I am entering judo competition? Ah, my grandfather is judo trainer. But, my dad teaches martial arts. I just learn a little bit from them though.

However, my attention suddenly sticks at my alma mater. They graduate two years ago though, and now they are here together. The mis matched couple. Freckles Unnie and Luhan! What the hellaa they are together coming to school like dubboki that had been cooked.

And of course, Luhan was lovingly looking at her!

"Freckles Unnie!" I yelled her name. She glanced at me while timidly greets me. She obviously dislike the way I called her name though. "What the hella you are doing here, and what's up with Luhan sunbae? Did you do something like socrery? How did that handsome fella end up with an ugly like you?!" I asked directly.

"Didnt I told ya before, loving someone is about sincerity and give your heart to the fullest," she replied.

"I thought the school already expelled you bij," a voice echoed. Luhan. "By the way, we are getting married, and I dont plan to invite a troublemaker like you," Luhan smirks at me.

"Luhan, do you really think Freckles Unnie sincerity is the main reasons why you choose her?" I asked.

"Yoojung-ah, what the hella with ya~" he asked me. Both of them were looking at each other puzzled with my question. I quickly run upstairs heading to my crush class. I was looking Kai was arranging some books in his locker. I pulled out a paper from my pocket. Then, there is a girl in next to the door.

"Lent me your pen," I adked before she told that I can have the pen for good.

I write I LOVE YOU in a big letter before I realised mu handwritting were not that pretty. I crumpled the paper and throw em directly hit his head. The paper roller down to his leg. Then, I acted innocent by calling Suho name out. Just to act like I am causing trouble here~

And Suho even though grumbling, he still come and meet me. And Kai read the crumbled letter. I was so happy and arm lock Suho without any particular reasons. He did not give any reaction, neither looking this way or any other way.

"Why are you causeing trouble with me bij?" Suho keeps grumbling.

Actually there's nothing in particular. I dislike Suho, but somehow we matched each other. My friend during suspension. My arguing friend, that is Suho.

And, when I have enough courage~~I will ask him for a date! 

Instead of date,

why dont i ask him to be my boyfriend~we can go to date over and over and flip and over and floo and flip flap flap fliop dating a lot of times!