Really

With Me, You Fall In Love Again

YYJ

Really, I just cannot believe that my dad broke up with his girlfriend because of his girlfriend cannot accept that he already have a daughter. They cannot believe the fact that I am the daughter there. I was afraid they cannot accept his past, but they cannot accept to be called mother. When dad in first year of high school, I already called him dad though. Did they even know he is one of the lead of troublemakers back then? Dad, was sleeping tightly in the living room. "Dad, Im going out!" I yelled, I planned to stroll around maybe eat some ice cream or whatever. 

Dad did not send me off. Well of course, after pulling all nighter crying like the end of the world. "I received the call from school again, now im thinking this is what your grandparents feel back then," he spouts. " Teacher Taeyeon again?" I asked him before he sighing yes. "Maybe you can start something with her dad? I heard she is one of your classmate when you in highschool though," I claimed. "Nahh, she is a good student, unlike us," dad reprimind me. "Well, I sorta of liking her though dad," I exclaimed, just to play around,

"My daughter like her?" Dad asked me again. His eyes somewhat sparkling. I nodded, just in case. Well, Teacher Taeyeon isnt that piece of jerk like other.

I walked around the neighbourhood. Upon passing the open library, I find Kai was walking into it. And, of course, the stalker side of me follow him around,

He enter the history section and look for some books. I followed him there, before he walks over to the law section. He pulled some law books and begun to read them. I don't know, but I purposely took a spot in front of him. Exactly a few tables in front of him.

He put his glasses on its place, and he looks so cool. Rather than having nothing in front of me, I just pulled around newspaper on the side. Of course, while pretending to read them, I end up fall asleep. Then, someone wake me up saying I already placed my saliva on the newspaper. The librarian of course. I pushed the newspaper at her, before she asking me to take the newspaper home. She will buy a new one, probably. I dont know library that well. Perhaps.

And, of course, Kaimis nowhere to be found.

And i asked people nearby his sit and they say he just left about ten minutes ago.

Crapppyy! I just sleep while wasting the gift in front of me.

Then, when I went out. I see he was being pulled by Suho and his gang. I planned to help though, but a younger kid suddenly showed up.

"Sehun-ah, thanks!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, hyung. Wait until I passed your high school enterance exam, no one will bully you again," he exclaimed. What a lively boy! His brother.

He just smirks coldly, ughhh so cool.

I purposely went neck on neck with the guy named Sehun. "Are you his brother?" I asked him directly.

I am quite direct with my attitude,

He just reply with neighbourhood brother, before I smirks,

"Are you guys close?" I asked him boldly.

He just nod.

"My name is Yoon YooJung, you can call me noona, drop the formalities though, let's get along," I smiled at him.

"Oh, kayyy. " he shakes my hand off.

Kai-ah, wait for me, I am going to sincerely like you and you are going to be mine. Sounds crazy right? Yeah, crazy, whatever,

I still remember the umbrella day clearly, and till now... i still have the umbrella in my possesion.

My precious possession,