Actually

With Me, You Fall In Love Again

YYJ.

The most happiest things ever is finally dad says he getting a girlfriend. Which means, I will be having a mom soon. But, is everything going to be fine. Actually, my dad is my uncle. My mom got me, and then left me with uncle without any news. That time, my dad was the current gang leader, and of course that's why those minions have my back. When, I got in trouble, they heard of Thor Tornado(MY DAD NICKNAME), suddenly they treat me like their leader squad. And of course, since I am the one who goes against the final year leeches.

Dad, didnt come home again as usual. I begun to think that i am a burden for him. Well, if im not here to begin with, he might have a freedom to date, go to interesting places. But, when he get married later, have his own family later...will he still love me? Well, my dad also has his own life. I am not trying to be selfish or what.

I walk in the hallway while looking at those A class boy. As usual, something was disturbing my Kai. The hotter guys, Suho and his minions ask him to buy them a bread. He took the notes, he seems scared at first, but he just go and buy the bread. 

Did they just bully my crush?

"Suho, We need to talk!" I stand up right next to their class door. Then, Kai passed me.

"Troublemakers," he mumbles slowly, I know he was referring those words at Suho, but somehow, I am the one who is going to create trouble here.

"Sorry! I suddenly lost my mood talking to you, Later!" I exclaimed and I kept hearing he yelled what a godamnn bij am I to begin with.

The truth is, Kai's perfume distract me from talking. I am freaking afraid, if he suddenly dislike me.

Then, I went to the toilet. I heard a girl crying.

"Bij, what are you doing here? Did someone you?" I asked. She did not nod or shake his head. " I go and confess to Luhan-sunbae and he rejected me. He even spits," she exclaimed. She was a girl with spectacles and freckles over her face. "It is because you ugly," someone said, I glanced at her.

Sulli. "Yah, you want me to make that beautiful face of yours look like poop?" I asked her. She pouts. "Rather than you make my face becomes a poop, you should go and kick that sunbae . He was belittering all of the girls you know. And one more, Yoon YooJung, acts more like a girl, you're pretty!" She yelled and left.

That girl still crying, with a lower voice, I was completely hing that Sulli jerk. "Bij,..don't cry. He didn't fxck you up!" I said and left.

Later, while I was walking back to class from buying chocolate milk. I find, someone spit on my head. "The fxck! Who did this!" I cried louldly till all of the students suprised, the teacher seems suprieed too. The teacher are more suprise knowing Im the thor tornado daughter, the previous lagendary school troublemaker.

I look up wards and find Luhan and his gang.

I rushed up stairs. "You spit at me bastardz?" I questioned him. "Yeah,because you deserve em', i heard you were telling Sulli that you going to turn her face into a poop! You ugly bijes, dont deserve to live!" He exclaimed and look at a girl behind me. That freckles..erm,senior.

"Ugly and beauty are like heaven and hell..." 

And my punch lightly fly on his face. "Have your friends back off, because I really hate someone witching others appearance WHAT'S WRONG BY BEING GEEK UGLY?" I yelled. Then, I can see from other building, Kai was looking at this way.

He then make an annoying face before facing straight.

And, of course, Im pissed off.

I punched Luhan and present him with my 360 kick, at first, he was like..oh yeah she is a girl, dont try to harsh..but lastly, he tried so much until Kris, need to settle us apart.

"Youre getting to much Yoojung-ah!" he yelled. Kris, was a classmate of mine, and somehow always be on my back since I last help him from the gangster outside school. Of course with my dad help too. The gangster was my dad subordinates back then. Kris accidentally makes thing happen with their bikes, and I was lucky. Dad was here.

Kris accompany me back home. He was in the disciplinary comitee board. "Hey, what will you do if you like someone?" I asked him.

"Confess," he replied.

"What if that person did not like you, just like Luhan and that freckles girl? Luhan like Sulli, but Sulli did not like him at all," I told him.

"But, guys like those girls who sincerely like them though. I like my girlfriend because she sincerely love me though," he replied.

"You have one?" I was flabbergasted with his confession. "A moddle age woman," he replied.

 

BUT, WILL GUYS LIKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH ME IF I SINCERELY LIKE HIM?

FRECKLES UNNIE SINCERELY LOVE LUHAN, BUT LUHAN KEPT CALLING HER UGLY AND...

SINCERE LOVE? hm, is it just like my dad loving me and his girifriend, although he is abandoning me though.

I went home and see my dad was crying his eyes out. "My daughter is home!!!" He yelled and hug me. He stinks!