i miss you

With Me, You Fall In Love Again

Yoojung was rolling in her bed, while the books are lying on her comfy matress. She was so bored and thinking her head going to explode if she continued to study. She look at the ceiling and sighed.

"I miss Kai," she uttered. Then she quickly reached her phone and start to text him.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

We both agree to take a breather until exam finished right. Yoojung is a girl with preseverance, she is strong enough to defeat this sickening desire. strong enough to control herself.

fk.

She lost and immediately dialed for Kai.

...

...

"Please pick up the phone," she mumbled slowly.

"What?" Kai asked.

She did not talk, instead she keep on fidgeting. Her finger are playing with the comforter and pen.

"I miss you," she spoke. The thing is she can't handle herself when it comes to Kai. She is born--direct-- and she always honest about everything.

Kai inhaled and let out a deep breath. He look at the time. He was at his study table doing some exercises. Maybe, he should take a five minute breaks.

He didn't said anything, but he was still on the phone.

"I really really miss you," she added again. By the way, it's just had been a week since they took a breather from each other. But, for Yoojung, a week seems to be a year, and she cannot stand it any longer. As if Kai really cares.

"Yoojung-ah, we're on breather remember?" he asked.

"I don't want a breather," she replied with a soft voice. Her voice was soft, not her usual tones.

"Okay, I need to continue my works. Study well," he told her off and hung up. He knows, if he still gives Yoojung hopes, she only get attached to him. Later on, it will get harder for him to break up with her. And , now his parents start to know Yoojung, things are getting ouuta of his hand. He need a break.