Broken Friendship

With Me, You Fall In Love Again

YYJ

I arrange the shoes properly on the rack. The things about my dad, he desperately need someone to take care of him when I am gone. I already told him to hook up with my Teacher Taeyeon, but he ain’t got ears for me. Well, whatever. He just keeps on changing his girlfriend like changing clothes. But, my dad is completely naive about love. He claimed that he dumped all of his dozen stocks of girlfriend, but in the end it is always him that being used. Well, my grandparents will get angry if they knew about this matter.

  As I put locked the door with my fixi green bicycle next to me. Kai suddenly appeared from nowhere. Today, he was riding his bicycle too. He usually did not though. He always walks. “My mom asked me to picked you up, I told her you got bruises,” he told me. I have once go to his house and claimed to be their future daughter in law back then.

If I were to properly remember, it might be a night before exam. Well, I did score an average for my exam. I am not that stupid. I am in F class, but F class is second from the back. So, I am considered as average. People like Kai? Beyond avarage. “I only got bruises, not that bad,” I answered him.

Just then, when I was appreciating this sweet moment, a new message popped saying I need to enter the atheletics selection this evening.

”I’ll take you to school,” he mumbled. I gasped, completely forget about the selection. I pushed my bicycle away and hopped behind him. I purposely hugged his back tightly. “Not carrying you, I just accompanying you to school, you tide yours,” he replied. I bit my lower lips. He just killed the moment.

”If you are not carrying me, why bother send me to school!” I explained, of course I am not satisfied with that sudden happiness being taken away. He immediately rushed his bicycle away. I grabbed my fixi and tried to being right next to him. 

***

During recess I told him that I need to participate for this evening 100m selection. The things is, when you entered the 100m, you will find yourself entered almost all of the competitions for school sports days. I dont blame thise who does not have legs for running. But what I am angry is, those who runs better but stuck in their own world, not caring about others.

I greet Suho though, but he did not happily greet me back.

**

I guess I was a lucky girl today. Kai said that he have library comitee meeting, and that makes us can ho hone together again. We are not that usual going home together. It just that sometimes. Well, quite a lot of times actually. But, lately I have been busy with competitiona so on. Not to mention, the college entrance exam. And not to add, the upcoming sport’s day. The thing about Red House, we doesnt have any outstanding representative for running.

Suho was there too. Well, we are from the Red Team. And I can see Sehun is preparing with others junior of Black Team for high jump. Suho glanced at me. “The Red Team just depends on you to score the medal, Just like these past years, you need to be our team hopes, you know what to do right? Atheletics queen?,” he mumbled. As of you dont know, he is the Red Team Big Boss. “Yeah, I’ll swipe all of the medals for woman category, dont worry, not to mention, this is our last year right,” I exclaimed. He did not smile at me. I drink the tap water. Just both of us were there while other people are still practising. I have passed the selection though. Of course, I was The Red House representative every year.

”Jung-ah, I think after the sport’s day, we better stay away from each other,” he mumbled . I nodded. “We are not that close to begin with you rascall” I added. “Well, of course, the top student like you, the number one student like you, never treat me as a friend right, go go go, study and get into good college,” I tried to make a joke.

But, his face was so tight. “Yeah, I never think you as a friend, I always wanted to cross the friend limit. I have beaten Kai in almost everything. Scores, looks, grades, sports, assosciation, but still you choose him,” he grumbled.

I just let him talking. The wind and breeze slowly blows on our face. Soothingly.

”I don’t mind if you did not want to be my friend anymore. But, Suho-ah. You might be excellent in every aspect, I salute you for that. But, you should not taking other people ligtly, I might not be as good as you, but I know. The things about human, they are so mysterious,” II spilled my very seems nice to hear explaination. I was wondering myself, since when did i become so cool.

He smiled. “You become more mature after being with him for a few months,” he complimented me. He suddenly approached me a little. I glances everyone was busy with practise. “Fxck, you are too close, get lost!” I whispered at him. Suho pinched my chin with both of his finger and landed a quick peck on my lips. Astonished and flabbergasted with his action, I pushed him quickly. 

“Goodbye, friend,” he murmured.

 

Later did I know, after the school sports day, he flew to United Kingdom to pursue his study. He not even graduated from high school though. As for the goodby kiss, I just keep it as my secret down to grave. i did not tell Kai, and I hope he won’t ask.