Feelings

With Me, You Fall In Love Again

I look around after losing the semi-final match with Jessie from the next school. We have gone against each other during the friendly match before. That time, I was winning.

"Jungg-ah, you're okay?! I did too harsh right?" She asked me after the match while grabbing my hands. She was so suprised looking at the purple bruise. But, this was nothing.

I am more sad because no one was watching my match.

Neither Dad, nor Kai.

I call dad. He picked up my phone after the third ringing.

I was all silent in the phone. "Jung-ah, I'm sorry, I was accompanying my girl..." before he end up the phone call, I heard someone call Changmin name.

I try to call Kai. I have been calling him 33 times but he did not answer. It already morning, maybe he still sleeping. But, I have told him about this conpetition.

Well, maybe he forgets?

I sit among the spectator. I got an earful from Coach Choi Minho, but he just let me slide for this time. Well, it is the games custom. You win some, you lose some. I don't care about winning or losing, I have done my best. I sat at the corner in the really back of the speactator with a first-aid kit in front of me.

Although I have no one to cheer me up! I have done my best.

But, the truth is, it gonna be probably greater of dad or my boyfriend was here.

I try to put some ointment on my hand before a hand quickly grabbed the bandage from me.

Suho.

"Why on earth did you lost?" He speaks while looking at me.

"You look all stupid being pushed to the ground," he adds again, while pulling my arms.

He looks at the bruises thoroughly, before blowing the pain. As if the pain will go away like that~

He put some ointment on me, and look into my eyes.

The speactators are started to leave as the match was being postponed after lunch time.

"Suho-ah, you know how to do this?" I asked him. He glances at me without sayinh anything.

"I thought your mom will do this for you, well you always got beaten by me," I tried to change the cold atmosphere.

"I like you, Jung-ahh," he spokes as he was bandaging my hand.

We were both filled with awkwardness and silence.

I try to break the mood, but his eyes were penerating into mine, with all the masculinity vibes.

"Me too. I like you too," I replied him.

"I'm not liking you as a friend, or a sidekick. I like you as a man, liking a girl," he held my hands.

I pulled my hands away.

"Suho-ah, let's not makes things more complicated," I try to smile before both of us turn extremely awkward.

I know, starting from this point, our relationship not going to be smoot af like always.

Then, I realised Kai had come to search for me. Suho and I was suprised to see him all huffing and breathing hardly upon looking at me.

I quickly go and greeted him, while Suho was leaving. Saying all see ya later in his most awkward position.

I tried to forget his confession,by changing topic talking with Kai.

I was thinking about dad or him did not come. The two most important guy in my life. Well, dad always need to be with his girlfriend. Dad changed his girlfriend like changing his clothes.

And, I was hoping Kai to come. Although he is late, I already lose, but he still comes.

My tears filled on my eyes. I don't usually cry, but I do cry sometimes.

But, he was looking at my hand. Then, he grabs me into his embrace.

I was feeling, so this is the feeling when someone you hope, liking you back. Is this the things named happiness?!

I was receiving hate from everyone. Maybe, they dislike my outspoken character. I also received a confession though. Kai, and....Suho.

Maybe, Suho was confused with his feeling, he thought me as his good friend, but he didn't like me that much.

Ah, he just confused.

Then how about me? Do I really like Kai?

Yeah, my heart skips everytime he was next to me. I was acting all not myself when talking to her, try to make him impressed of me.

You know, the feeling when your crush liking you back, I promised to go all out for love!