Perplex

With Me, You Fall In Love Again

As usual dad will cook everything and my turn just heat up everything. My junior high school day were so and I hate myself for remembering them. Dad was out on a date with her co-workers. Well, actually he is just my uncle. Mom gave birth to me and disappered and my grandparents who take care of my suddenly died, and left me with my uncle. I call him dad because he let me so. My dad, my uncle, my teacher and my one and only friend.

Since today is our high school enterance ceremony, I deliberately don't want to be late. I am going to meet my crush there. Kai. He has a perfect face and body propotion. And, if I am to use one word to describe him, my Kai is perfect.

i tied up my shoelace and ride on my fixi bicycle to school.And of course I wore pants instead of skirt, because it is more relevan to ride bicycle. My dad, has become something like team leader in his office. He didn't earn much, but I personally things it is enough for him, me and perhaps a future mother? But, if were dad happens to marry someone, will I be able to be in the picture with them? Dad, write a note and left it on the door.

Yoojung, don't create mess.

Before, he just trust me in everything that I do, but now...he isn't. Maybe dad is growing tired of me. Well, he seldoms come back home, and if he was home, just like yesterday. We didn't meet at all.

And of course, when I come back to school. I purposely find a sit that I can watch Kai. Kai is a smart boy from A class while me. I am in the next next class before the last class."Yah, I want to stand here," I said when reached a group of girls when the assembly begins. It was the nice spot to see Kai y'know. 

Afterall, Kai and me...never spoke even since the rainy day.

@@@

I was not chosen to give the entrance speech. I scored the second place next to the school most handsome uprighted prince Suho-sama. Everyone was adding sama suffix in his name. Well, he is cool and I have my own way. But, from here I can see that bij again. I keep wondering, why on earth God needs to put us in the same school. I can say I meet her everyday back then in junior high. She will come and lingering at the door of my class and somehow, we will meet in different occasion if she is not suspended.

The thing about that bij is, she is freaking crazy and those bullies scared of her. I heardsho brokes someone ribs who tried to ask miney from her. Asking for money is tertible, but broking someone ribs is far more...

"Noonim," I can hear a loud voice greetings her. The motorbike gang. They are so ferocius and I hate them without any reasons."Get lost imma," she yelled at them. The teachers are not doing anything, and the assembly somewhat becomes ruckus. I don't kbow whether she is protecting the scared looking girls next to  her or what.

And of course the male lead will come heroically. "Yoon Yoo Jung, take your minions away from morning assembly," he asked. His voice sound stern. I know. Suho and Yoojung never meant on the same boat since back then. "Yah..we did not do anything bad." She tried to stand for herself and her minions says so too.

"Yah, let's get going. This noona already pissed off!" she yelled at Suho. Then I can hear the 3rd year prefect mumbling about her. So preplexing!