I Think I Love You

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Hey Haeunie, are you free later in the afternoon? I need you to help me with something." Hyunseung dial his only female bestfriend - Haeun's number to ask her for help.

"Yes, I'm free later.What help do you need, Hyunseungie?"

"I'm going to a friend's son one year old birthday party this Sunday and I don't know what to wear." It isn't weird for Hyunseung to ask Haeun for this kind of favour as she's a female and obviously will have better fashion sense than him. 

"Okay, I will meet you at the mall at around 2pm later." 

Both of them are very close with each other because they were best friends with each other since middle school. So their friendship is like over 10 years and still counting. 

 

Haeun is doing window shopping at the ladies department while waiting for Hyunseung since she reached there a bit earlier.

"BOO!" Hyunseung suddenly jump on her from the back which never fails to make her startle even though he always did it.

"JANG HYUNSEUNG!!!!" Haeun fold her arms and glare at Hyunseung. 

"Don't be angry okay? My cutest Haeunie~~~" Hyunseung said with a cute voice while holding onto Haeun's arm and shake it like a little child begging to buy toys.

"Are you a kid??? Let's go to the males department now, kiddo~" Haeun jokingly hit Hyunseung's chest and laugh.

"Wait for me!!!" Hyunseung jog to catch up with Haeun and hook his arm with hers. 

 

"Since the party is held in a hotel, you should wear something casual but seem formal too. I think this two shirts looks nice. Let's see if it's suitable for you to wear." Haeun place the two shirts on Hyunseung repeatedly to compare which one is nicer. 

"Miss, you have a good taste. Both shirts that you choose suit your boyfriend a lot. Sir, you are very lucky to have such a nice girlfriend choosing shirts for you." The shop assistant smile very widely at both of them.

Haeun is clearing out of awkwardness while Hyunseung look at the shop assistant with a blank look and huge eyes. 

"Quick, go and try out the shirts." Haeun bow to the shop assistant and pull Hyunseung with her to the changing room area. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter