Yey

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Warning: This chapter contain some mature languages, so skip this chapter if you don't feel comfortable reading it.)

Cameo appearances by:

Infinite Hoya & Dongwoo 

EXO Chanyeol 

Apink Eunji

 

Author's POV

Today as usual, Doojoon went clubbing with two of his bestfriends - Hoya and Dongwoo and his so called 'girlfriend' - Choi Haeun. Doojoon have never take relationship seriously and just flirt around with girls after his break up because he realised that the price of trust is always betrayal. He don't wish to get hurt anymore.

Initially, Doojoon had a fiancee named Jung Eunji whom he have been dating since high school days. He always foolishly thought that Eunji will love and only be faithful to him. But one week before their wedding, Doojoon finally found out that Eunji is a playgirl who already slept with half of the guys in their University. 

After the break up, Doojoon started 'dating' Haeun, one of his colleagues even though he doesn't love her. While dating Haeun, Doojoon went around flirting with different girls in club every night and sometimes even bring them to his house for make out session. Haeun love Doojoon a lot so that's why she didn't break up with him even though he's hurting her and she also knew very well that Doojoon is just using her to vent all his hate and anger towards his ex girlfriend on her. 

 

"What drinks do all of you want? I will order it now."

"You just stay here, Haeun. I know what drinks they want so it's much easier." Hoya lightly pushed Haeun back to her seat and smiled at her before entering into the crowd dancing in the dance floor.

Haeun doesn't feel uncomfortable hanging around in the club. She found herself subconciously leaning close to Doojoon's side whenever there are guys walking past their table. Doojoon felt annoyed and pushed her away from him. 

"Don't get too close to me." Doojoon warned in a low voice.

"I'm sorry." Haeun could heard her heart shattered.

He literally ignored her and continue chatting with Dongwoo.

 

Around 10 minutes later, Hoya came back with drinks. 

"Doojoon, I saw your ex Eunji just now." Hoya said while distributing the drinks.

Haeun clearly saw how Doojoon frozed for a moment before asking "Did she came here alone?" 

"No, she's with Park's Corporate CEO Park Chanyeol." 

"I think I saw them coming this way." Dongwoo pointed behind Doojoon.

Upon hearing that, Doojoon quickly lean in to kiss Haeun while wrapping his arm around her shoulder. He purposely deepened the kiss when he knew there's someone watching them from a distant. Haeun felt happy yet heartbroken at the same time. She's happy because this is the first time Doojoon have ever kiss her and heartbroken because Doojoon didn't kiss her out of love but is only using her to revenge on his ex girlfriend. She felt her tears threatening to fall but she kept on holding back.

"Hi Doojoon. Did you enjoy your kiss just now?" Eunji greeted Doojoon after Doojoon broke away from the kiss.

"Hi Jung Eunji. Of course I enjoyed my kiss with my girlfriend." Doojoon stood up and wrapped his arm around Haeun's waist.

"This is my boyfriend, Park Chanyeol. Yeol, this is my University friend, Yoon Doojoon."

Both Chanyeol and Doojoon exchanged with a nod.

"My girlfriend, Choi Haeun. Baby, she's my University friend, Jung Eunji." 

"Nice to meet you. It's your blessing to have such a faithful boyfriend like Doojoon."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter