You

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo appearances by:

4 Minute Hyuna & Kara Hara

 

Author's POV

Junhyung and Haeun have been neighbours for almost two years. Haeun actually have a crush on Junhyung all along but she doesn't want to admit it and even find it to be ridiculous because she thought that Junhyung is a playboy since he always bring different girls home once in a while.

 

Today she ran into Junhyung with another girl in the lift lobby.

"Annyeonghaeseyo Haeun ssi." Junhyung is the one who greeted Haeun first.

"Annyeonghaeseyo." Haeun returned with an awkward smile. 

"Who is she oppa?" The pretty girl next to Junhyung asked.

"She's my neighbour. Haeun ssi, this is my girlfriend, Hara." 

Hara just greeted with a slight bow and Haeun couldn't take her eyes off from Junhyung's hand which is on Hara's thin waist. 

All of them entered the lift together. Haeun stand near the lift buttons while Junhyung and Hara were at a corner, hugging each other lovingly. To be honest, Haeun felt envious of Hara and somehow wanted to be in her position right now.  

God! Wake up Choi Haeun! He's a playboy, you can't fall for a playboy!!!   Haeun kept on telling herself this without realising they have reached their floor. 

"We will have lots of fun later, am I right oppa?" Hara winked seductively at Junhyung.

"Yes honey~ Be prepared for it~" Junhyung kissed Hara on the cheek before going to his apartment together.

Without realising, Haeun let out a long sigh and went into her apartment.  

 I should stop crushing on this playboy before I hurt myself.  Yong Junhyung, get away from my thoughts from now on!!! 

 

~Meanwhile at Junhyung's apartment~

"Thanks for your help, Hara. Just make yourself comfortable here and feel free to get anything you want from the kitchen. I will go in to finish my work now."

"No problem Junhyung~ This are what friends for. Actually why do you need to act in front of that girl just now?" Hara is really curious. 

"Because I want to get her attention. She always seem so cold and I'm clueless on how to approach her." 

"Wait, why do you want to get her attention? Do you perhaps like her???" 

"Yes, I like her." Junhyung sighed when thinking of how pathetic he is to actually use this kind of method to attract her attention

"Confess to her then, Yong Junhyung!!!" Hara felt speechless by Junhyung's way of getting his crush's att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter