One Day

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo appearance by:

Gfriend Yuju as Choi Yuna

EXO D.O as Kyungsoo 

 

Author's POV

Yoseob still live in misery and guilt every single day even though it have been three years since the tragedy happened.  He can't stop blaming himself for the death of his girlfriend, Haeun. He still think he is the cause of her death. 

 

Today is Haeun's third death anniversary. Yoseob went to visit her tombstone with deep red rose which symbolise heartfelt regret and sorrow. But he ran into Haeun's parents and younger sister - Yuna when he reached there.

"Annyeonghaeseyo. How have you been lately?" Yoseob went up to greet Haeun's parents politely.

"Yoseob oppa??" Yuna seemed shock at first but she still greeted him with a smile while her father returned with a nod.

Haeun's mother literally hissed at Yoseob through gritted teeth. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER'S TOMBSTONE?!" 

"I just wanted to visit Haeun. I really miss her a lot." Yoseob answered in a low voice.

"DO YOU KNOW OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT HAVE NO RIGHT  TO VISIT HAEUN AT ALL BECAUSE YOU CAUSED HER DEATH!!!!!" Haeun's mother threw the roses that Yoseob bought harshly on the floor and she nearly grabbed Yoseob by the shirt if not for Yuna and her father holding her in place. 

"GET LOST NOW!!!!! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU APPEAR IN FRONT OF MY DAUGHTER AGAIN!!!!!" 

"Just go Yoseob oppa! If you don't want my mum to be even more agitated." 

"Please take care Mr and Mrs Choi. I'm also truly sorry." Yoseob apologised with a deep bow before going off. 

 

~Flashback to three years ago on that fateful day~

"Yoseob, did anything went wrong between us?? Why are you initiating a break up out of the blue??? I really couldn't understand....." Haeun went to look for Yoseob when he's on a mission.

"Haeun, I'm currently on a mission and it's very dangerous for you to continue staying here because there are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter