It's All Good

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Warning: This chapter contain some mature languages, so skip this chapter if you don't feel comfortable reading it.)

Cameo appearance by:

Beast Yoseob

Mamamoo Moonbyul

 

Author's POV

"Have some breakfast before going to work, hubby." Hyunseung's wife, Moonbyul just done brewing some coffee and is about to pour it into a cup.

"I have an urgent morning meeting so I can't stay for breakfast. I'm sorry, honey." Hyunseung give Moonbyul a brief hug before heading out of the house with his briefcase. 

Hyunseung is inside the lift when Haeun called him. 

"Hey sweetie. Why, miss me already?" Hyunseung heard Haeun chuckling at the other side of the phone. 

"I miss spending time with you, baby~ When will you be coming over to my apartment again?" Hyunseung knew very well that Haeun is pouting her lips cutely now.

"Coming right now. I will be spending the whole day with you today." 

"Really?! But don't you need to work today?" 

"Nope. I'm on leave today so see you later, sweetie~" Hyunseung make a kissing sound and hang up the call.

 

~At Haeun's apartment~

"I miss you so much sweetie!" Hyunseung pushed Haeun to the sofa and captured her on the lips in a heated kiss. 

Haeun immediately wrapped her arms around Hyunseung's neck and moaned into the kiss when both of their tongues fight for dominance. 

But their heated moment is being distracted when Hyunseung's phone kept on vibrating. 

"Who's calling you?"

"Just ignore it. I don't want to let a phone call to spoil our moment here." Hyunseung dive into Haeun's neck, on it. 

"But what if it's an urgent call?" 

Hyunseung got up from Haeun and answered the call with an annoyed tone when he saw Moonbyul's name on the screen.

"What do you want?" Hyunseung snapped in an cold, icy tone. 

"I just want to ask you whether are you coming home for dinner tonight." Moonbyul replied in a small voice. 

"No and if there's nothing else I will hang up now." Hyunseung end the call before Moonbyul could give a reply. 

"Let's get back to our serious business now~" Hyunseung scooped Haeun up from the sofa, smirked at her before running to the room. 

 

~Few weeks later~

"Hubby, I have some good news for you." Moonbyul settled beside Hyunseung who's looking at his tablet on the sofa. 

"Hmm?" 

"I go to the doctor today and she said that I'm already pregnant for two months. We are finally going to have our first child, hubby!!" Moonbyul started crying because of joy as she lean onto Hyunseung's chest.

"Are you serious??" Hyunseung is very shocked because his wife was supposed to be infertile which means the chance of her getting pregnant is very low.

"Yes. I guess this child is a gift from the God. So we must treasure this child no matter what." Moonbyul caressed her stomach with a motherly smile.

Hyunseung is in a dilemma, he didn't know whether he should be happy or not. He should be happy because they are finally having their first child after four years of marriage but unhappy as this means he will have less time to spend with Haeun.

 

Hyunseung will still go to Haeun's apartment or meet her outside once a week which means they only meet four times a month. Haeun is very understanding towards Hyunseung's situation as she know that he needs to take care of his pregnant wife. 

"Sweetie, I promise you that our relationship will still go on even after my child is born. I will never abandoned you." Hyunseung pulled Haeun closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter