Gotta Go To Work

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo appearance by:

Apink

 

Author's POV

Junhyung and Haeun are a newly wed couple. They didn't get to go for their honeymoon because Junhyung is Apink's music producer and he's currently busy working on the girls' new album. He spent all his time composing songs in his studio and didn't really have much time for Haeun.

 

"Oppa, are you coming home for dinner tonight?"

"Sorry sweetheart~ I can't come home for dinner tonight because I'm still working on Apink's title song." 

"Can't you just come home for a short dinner and go back to your studio afterwards?? It have been a week since I last saw you..." Haeun pouted unknowingly.

"I'm very sorry sweetheart. I will try to come home on the coming Saturday alright?" Junhyung knew that Haeun is currently pouting her lips on the other end of the line. 

"Alright then. Oppa, don't work too late tonight okay?" 

"I will. Sleep tight and dream of me tonight~" 

"I will surely dream of oppa tonight and good night~ I love you!" Haeun made a kissing sound and wait for Junhyung to do the same before both of them hang up the call.

I will give oppa a surprise visit tomorrow! Hehe~ Haeun smirked and lay down on her big comfy bed.

 

~The next morning~

Haeun wake up earlier than usual to prepare two breakfast bento - one for Junhyung and one for herself. She proudly smiled to herself after looking at the finished decorated bento and proceeded down the corridor where Junhyung's studio is located at. 

As lightly as she could, Haeun opened the door and peek inside the studio to find Junhyung sleeping on the sofa very soundly. She found her smile getting wider seeing how adorable Junhyung is when he's sleeping.

Haeun placed the bento boxes on the coffee table and squatted down beside the sofa. She gently poke Junhyung's cheek and started giggling cutely. Haeun didn't know that Junhyung already woke up and is smirking now. She continue poking but suddenly Junhyung grab hold of both of her hands and pull her towards his body. Haeun's eyes immediately widened when she realised that Junhyung is kissing her. 

Junhyung only pull away because Haeun is catching her breath. 

"Yah oppa! You're so naughty!!" Haeun smack Junhyung's chest with a shy smile. 

"Just admit that you love the naughty side of me, sweetheart~~~" Junhyung winked at Haeun playfully before pulling her closer to his embrace.

Haeun just blushed at Junhyung's comment. 

"You shouldn't have come here because the Apink girls are coming here later to record their title song so I can't really keep you company." Junhyung used his hand to comb Haeun's soft, long hair and pouted.

"It's okay oppa! I just want to have breakfast with you. And here's the breakfast bento I prepared for us!!" Haeun happily opened the bento boxes.

"It's so cute! Thanks sweetheart~" Junhyung smiled when looking at the sushi rolls with a piece of omelette egg that have smiling face drew on it.

"If oppa like it, I can make everyday~ Now let's eat." 

Both of them started eating and they will make fun of each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter