Suite Room

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo appearance by:

BTS Suga 

EXID Hyerin

 

 

Author's POV

'Dongwoon oppa, my heart hurts so much now....'  Dongwoon's ex girlfriend, Haeun texted him this during 1a.m in the morning. 

'Where are you now, Haeun??? I will come and find you.' Dongwoon became worried when he read Haeun text and waited anxiously for her reply.

'I'm at Namsan Park.' 

Dongwoon immediately rushed out of the house with his car keys and coat and drive at full speed to Namsan Park. 

 

~At Namsan Park~

Haeun threw herself into Dongwoon's embrace right away when she saw him.

"Did anything happened Haeun? Why are you crying alone here???" 

"Oppa, Yoongi dates me and his ex girlfriend at the same time! I know he's just toying with my feelings but I still love him a lot. I can't give up on him, what should I do oppa?!" Haeun tightened her hold and buried her face into Dongwoon's chest. 

"It's not worth at all to cry for a heartbreaker like him. You should give up on him if you don't want to continue getting hurt. Oppa also doesn't want to see you being hurt by him anymore because you're a kind girl and you definitely deserve better than this."  I'm definitely better than this jerk, Choi Haeun. I will love you with all my heart and will never hurt you.  

This actually isn't the first time Haeun came to look for Dongwoon for comfort whenever she's hurt by Yoongi. Both of them still remained as best friend even after their break up because Dongwoon still want to find a chance to win back Haeun's heart from Haeun's current boyfriend. 

"Come on, let's take a walk and enjoy the cool breeze here." Dongwoon took Haeun's hand in his and both of them stroll around the park. 

After strolling for thirty minutes, they went up to Namsan tower since Dongwoon suggested going there. 

"Do you remember us putting our love lock here?" 

"Of course! I still remember how childish oppa was when you insisted buying a love lock to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter