Oh Honey

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Hmm... recently Haeun is so stress because of her upcoming university entrance exam. I can't really take good care of her because I'm busy with work in the past. But since I'm currently on a long vacation, I shall fufill my responsibility as her boyfriend! Let me see what delicious food I can prepare for her.  With this, Kikwang went online to search for recipes on his tablet.

He ended up searching for dessert recipes since Haeun enjoyed eating sweet things. Kikwang spent the whole morning trying to make chocolate mint bars and he tried it for several times before getting the perfect taste and appearance he wants.

Ok! It's 2p.m now, Haeun should be back from school soon~ Let me give her a surprise with this.  

Kikwang's eyes turned into half moon shape when he heard the sound of front door being opened. 

"Surprise!!" Kikwang appeared in front of Haeun with the chocolate mint bars. 

"Oh my! You have scared me oppa! What's this??" Haeun looked at Kikwang with a questioning look.

"Chocolate mint bars I have made myself by following the online recipes. It's my first time baking so I don't know will the taste be good." 

"Why are you suddenly baking these??" Haeun seemed touched because it's the first time that a guy have put in the effort to actually bake for her. 

"I know you're very tired and stressed recently because of the upcoming university entrance exam. So I just want to bake some sweet stuff which you like to reward you for your hardwork and never give up okay?" Kikwang ruffled Haeun's hair with a sweet smile. 

"Thanks oppa~ I'm really touched by this and be rest assured that I will never give up!" Haeun hugged Kikwang very tightly. 

"No problem~ I can bake you different desserts every day if you want~" Kikwang flashed his cute eyesmile.

Haeun pull away from the hug and lightly peck Kikwang's cheek. 

"It's really nice! Have some too, oppa~" Haeun feed Kikwang one of the mint bars.

"You should have more, Haeun. I specially b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter