I Like You The Best

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo appearance by:

EXO Lay

Super Junior Yesung

 

Author's POV

Today is Haeun's first day in Seoul Performing Arts School. This is her first year and she's majoring in dance. Zhang Yixing or better known as Lay, her senior from middle school waited for her at the main gate. Lay is the only middle school senior who's considered close to Haeun and Haeun didn't expected him to be her senior again in high school.

"Morning Choi Haeun!" He already greeted her from far. 

"Annyeong Lay oppa! Did you wait for me for a very long time??" Haeun quickly make her way towards Lay. 

"Not really. But we need to go for our class now or else we will be late so let's go now!" Lay grabbed Haeun's wrist and pull her to run along with him through the crowd of students loitering around the corridor.

But Haeun accidentally clashed onto one of the boys when passing by. 

"Omo, I'm sorry!" She apologised with a deep bow while biting her lips.

"Choi Haeun, why did you stop??? We need to continue running!" Lay pulled Haeun away before the boy could reply to her. 

The boy stared at her backview and seemed to be in deep thoughts.  

"Yoon Doojoon, what the hell are you thinking about?! Let's get to our class now if you don't want to stay for detention in the afternoon." Doojoon's friend, Yesung roughly pulled Doojoon along with him. 

 

~After school~

Doojoon is having soccer practice so he head straight to the field after the last lesson ended. He saw a familiar figure walking towards his direction. 

Choi Haeun? The girl who clashed onto me this morning?  Doojoon thought to himself and a small smile appeared on his face.   

Haeun is listening to music so she didn't realised that Doojoon is staring at her all along. A basketball is flying towards Haeun's direction and Doojoon quickly pull her to him due to his quick reflexes. Her face landed on Doojoon's firm chest and she can feel her face burning up instantly. She titled her head slowly and saw Doojoon staring down intently at her. She quickly looked away and pull away from him.  Haeun's heart started beating very rapidly and this is her first time that she's actually like this because of a boy. 

"Thank you for saving me." She doesn't seemed to recgonise Doojoon.

"No problem at all. By the way, are you a first year student? Because I don't remember seeing you around before."

"I'm Choi Haeun, a first year student here. Today is my first day." 

"I see. My name is Yoon Doojoon, a second year student year so I guess I'm your sunbae then?" Doojoon smiled.

"Oh, annyeonghaeseyo sunbaenim." Haeun bow 90 degrees to Doojoon.

"You don't have to be that formal with me. Just call me Doojoon oppa or sunbae if you like." 

"Okay, thank you sunbae. I need to go now." Haeun bow slightly to Doojoon before jogging up the stairs leading to bus stop. 

She's so adorable and innocent, exactly my type.  Doojoon's smile become wider when thinking about Haeun.

 

Doojoon and Yesung decided to stop and peek inside the dance studio because they heard Gfriend Glass Bead coming from the dance studio. Doojoon's eyes widened when he saw the girl dancing inside is Haeun. He's surprised at how well and bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter