Fiction

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo appearances by:

Teen Top Changjo

Got 7 Jackson 

 

Author's POV

~Two years ago~

"Yoseob oppa, is it a must for you to go to England....? I don't want oppa to go...."  Haeun's tears couldn't stop falling when thinking of not being able to see Yoseob for the next two years once he entered the depature gate. 

"I'm just going there for two years and I will return to your side after that alright? We can still stay in contact with each other through social media, babo." Yoseob gently wiped off some of the tears from Haeun's cheeks.

The annoucement was being made and Yoseob had to go. 

"Two years is all I ask for. Please wait for me Haeun." Yoseob plant a kiss on Haeun's lips for the one last time before entering the depature gate without looking back because he knew he will change his mind if he looked at Haeun again. 

"Be good Haeun~ Two years isn't that long and will pass very quickly." Haeun's older brother, Changjo tried comforting his sister by saying these words. 

Haeun just nodded her head as a reply. 

"Alright, let's go home then." Changjo put his arm around Haeun's shoulder and lead her to the carpark outside to get his motorbike.

 

During their journey home, Haeun was sobbing silently while leaning onto her brother's back because she didn't want him to see her crying. 

I already missed you so badly now when you're only gone for barely half an hour. How am I going to survie this two years without seeing you at all??? What should I do, Yoseob oppa.....?  More tears stream down her beautiful features and she shut her eyes.

 

Haeun spent every day either in daze or tears because she felt really lost without Yoseob by her side. There were only few days in a month where she can really smile and laugh as much as she want. It was when Yoseob have some free time to chat with her through Skype. She really cherished those few days she had even though sometimes Yoseob could only chat with her for an hour. 

But after a while, she realised that this wasn't sufficient to fill up the emptiness in her heart. She also felt tired in maintaining a long distance relationship and have no confidence of doing that for two years.

'Yoseob oppa, it felt really painful for not seeing each other for two years and it's tiring in trying to keep a long distance relationship going. I no longer have any confidence of doing that. Sorry but let's break up oppa. I think this is the best solution for both of us.'  Haeun messaged Yoseob on Kaokao Talk.

'I will agree to it if that's what make you happier. I wish you eternal happiness, Haeun.' 

Haeun cried again for the umpteen times after reading Yoseob's reply.

 

What Haeun didn't know is that Yoseob have been crying every day ever since they broke up. He locked himself up in his room and refused to go anywhere for a good three months. 

 

Haeun slowly got use to her life without Yoseob any longer.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, I'm Jackson Wang, a transfer student from Hongkong. Do guide me along, thank you." 

Haeun's eyes widened in shock when she heard the new transfer student's name. Jackson Wang?? Wait.... is it him??! 

"Jackson ssi, you may take the empty seat beside Choi Haeun ssi." 

When Haeun was finally back to her senses, Jackson already stood there and looked at her with a surprise look. 

"Choi Haeun?!!" 

"Jackson Wang???" 

"Oh my! It have been ages since we last saw each other!!!" Jackson crushed Haeun in a hug first. 

"I missed you so badly too Jackson! But can you let me go first because you're crushing me!!!" 

"Oops, I'm sorry! I guess we have plenty of things that we need to catch up during lunch later, Eun." Jackson smirked cheekily at Haeun. 

Jackson Wang is still the same old Jackson Wang.  Haeun shook her head in disbelief but actually this is one of the things she like about her childhood friend.

 

After school, Haeun brought Jackson back to her house. 

"I'm home oppa!" Haeun shouted and change into her slippers with Jackson hiding behind her. 

"Go get a shower. There are pizza and fried chicken on the dining table so help yourself to it."  Before Changjo could even react, Jackson suddenly dashed forward to crush Changjo in a very tight hug. 

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH CHANGJO HYUNG!!!!" Both of them ended up falling on the floor. 

"THIS KID!!!! YAH!!! DO YOU KNOW YOU HAVE ALMOST SCARED ME TO DEATH WITH THIS SUDDEN HUG??!!" Changjo sounded annoyed. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter