In The Cloud

Beast Oneshot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cameo appearances by:

Beast Hyunseung & 4 Minute Hyuna

 

Author's POV

Dongwoon, Haeun, Hyunseung and Hyuna are a group of best friends and the latter are a pair of couple. Dongwoon is always clingy to Haeun and love to do skinship with her but he never confesses his feelings to her. Haeun have feelings for him all along but is too afraid to tell him. 

 

Today after school, Haeun is waiting together with Hyuna at the school gate for Dongwoon and Hyunseung to hang out together later. Hyuna run to Hyunseung right away to give him a hug when he appear together with Dongwoon. While Dongwoon approached Haeun to hug her too.

"Annyeong Haeunie! How's school today??" 

"Boring as usual. What about yours?" Both of them trailed behind Hyunseung and Hyuna who are holding hands.

"I forgot to bring my Geography notes today but very luckily my teacher didn't come today or else I'm going to get detention." Dongwoon pouted very adorably.

Haeun can't help but to chuckle at Dongwoon's cuteness. 

"Hurry up Son Dongwoon, Choi Haeun! The bus is here!!" Hyunseung shouted to Dongwoon and Haeun.

Dongwoon hold Haeun's hand and sprint towards the bus stop. 

 

"Open your mouth baby, ah~~~" Hyunseung feed Hyuna some snacks they bought from the roadside stalls in a very sweet manner.

"Feed me too Haeunie~~~"

"Huh?" Haeun is shocked to hear Dongwoon's words.

"I want you to feed me too~Just like how Hyuna is feeding Hyunseung now." Dongwoon rubbed his palms cutely, open his mouth and waited for Haeun to feed him.

"Hais..." Haeun could only sigh at Dongwoon's childishness and feed him.

"Dongwoon ah, we are going to shop over there first! Let's meet here thirty minutes later, bye!" 

Before Dongwoon and Haeun could respond to Hyunseung, he already disappeared with Hyuna into the crowd.

"Where should we go now then?"

"Ah! I know where to go, just follow me!" Dongwoon winked at Haeun before pulling her along with him to a cafe.

~At the cafe~

"What drink do you want?" Dongwoon asked while looking at the menu board.

"I don't want. You can just order your own." Haeun walked towards a small table near the window area and plop onto the table right away.

Dongwoon realised that Haeun is already deeply asleep when he came back with his drink. He take his time to admire Haeun's delicate features while sipping on his ice chocolate.

You're really beautiful, do you know that Choi Haeun? Sometimes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter