Cry - 2

IT'S OK TO CRY (On Hiatus Until November)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Bom

 

As soon as I kill the engine of my car in the parking, the sigh of Cee rings out loudly in the little space we have.

 

"I told you to go home, Cee" I said nonchalantly as I run my hand into my long locks and try to find a pair of shades in the car. I'm sure I've some in here.

 

"And I told you to come back with me, Bom. Which part of that you don't understand?" She said, obviously annoyed as she studies the surrounding, which I assume not the place she's too fond of, with disgust. I can understand her distaste. She's the good princess of our family where else I'm the bad one. Or maybe the worst one ever. Anyway, she's raised to be perfect, smart and lastly obedient. So just like a good girl does, she's always only surrounded by her own kinds, smartasses but lame people.

 

I used to be like her too. A mere play chess piece of my family. But I changed then and like the saying said; when a good girl goes bad she's gone forever. So obedient is not obviously on my list right now. And I'm going to do anything; I mean any-ing-thing, just to bring my parents' high asses down. They owe me, a big time.

 

"Since when you became my babysitter?" I dismiss her and get out of the car swiftly. The weather outside is crazy even though it's not snowing anymore for tonight. And I'm just in my pair of shorts and hoodie. I shiver a little bit and walk quickly to the main entrance, without giving damn much to the long waiting line of people.

 

"Jesus, Bom, I have to make to school at 7 in the morning to give the presentation of my life. Can't you at least give me peace of mind for tonight by going home early?" Cee groans from behind.

 

"I told you to go, didn't I? Don't make me the bad guy here, Cee" As soon as the big bouncer guys at the front see us, they immediately permit our entrance with a nod. The music blares magically when we walk through the door and it makes me calm down a little bit from the edge. 

 

"Bom!" Cee finally snaps for the second time for tonight and grabs my arm to swirl me around to face her. "Did you check yourself in the mirror before you get out of your house, today?"

 

"Cee, let me...."

 

"Answer me!" She growls with authority which just makes her look exactly like her father, one and only brother of mine. And probably the third person in this world whom I hate the most after my own parents. "Did you?"

 

"What the do you want from me, Lee Chaerin?"

 

She doesn't answer me. Instead she grabs the empty tray from the waiter who's coincidently passing through as at that moment and holds it up in front of my face. Then I saw me. Wide dead brown eyes with a very pale face staring right back at me in the clear reflection of the tray. "You see yourself, Bom? You are damn pale as hell and you look god damn exhausted. You need to take a rest. Tell me what’s the last time you slept?" At the last question, her voice softens a little bit as she hands the tray back to the confused waiter and looks at me.

 

When was the last time I even made it to my own bed? "I don't know" I don't remember. I'm a mess right now and my head is all over the places. I can't collect anything from it.

 

"God, Bom" Cee sighs. "I know you were in pain" I'm still in pain. But I don't try to correct her. "And I'm not going to tell you not to hold on that part of him because I understand that...."

 

"Enough, Cee!" I shout and shake her hand off from my arm roughly. "You can stay with me if you want because you are my sister and I love you. But don't you dare," I pause and stare straight into her eyes to make my point. "Tell me what to do. You can still ing come to me every time because I allow you to. So don't make me chase you away, like the way I did to the rest of the family. You got it?"

 

"You are such a raging , Park Bom Lee" She said and shakes her head a little bit. But I can see that she's amused. Who said I'm the only crazy one in my family?

 

"Congratulations, Lee Faith Chaerin. You finally can curse" She smiles at that and we finally make our way into the depth of the club.

 

"What are we doing here?!" When we walk through the pool of bodies rubbing, Cee shouts over the music.

 

"For some drinks!"

 

"Ok, get your some drinks and we are out, got it?! I have presentation tomorrow!"

 

"Whatever!” I roll my eyes. “Get me a seat at the bar and I will meet you there!"

 

"What?! Where are you going?!" She narrows her eyes at me which I'm sure she does that a lot when she tries to do some kick- debates at her Ivy League school.

 

"A girl needs to pee!" I shout back and two idiots near us grin stupidly at me. Maybe they think we are funny, lucky for us.

 

⇔ ⇔ ⇔

 

When I get back to Cee after 15 minutes, she's already got us a nice space with some drinks in front of her. But she looks out of place in here and to be honest, I don't blend in nicely either with the environment. Cee looks too perfect to be in this kind of place and I look too exhausted to enjoy the night. But s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter