Cry - 3

IT'S OK TO CRY (On Hiatus Until November)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong

 

I don't believe in god. I never did nor prayed in that case. Why would I need to do so when I can just create or paint my world just the way I ing want? That's why it takes too much of my patience to wait for the guy in front of me to finish his inspection on the goods, more like a devoted religious person seeing the god for the first time to my eyes.

 

I can see that he's not just a normal dealer. Dealers won't touch it because they know the consequences. But this guy? He's ing addicted to this stuff and would kill just to get his hand on this piece of .

 

So, just by judging from his attire and appearance, he must be coming from some powerful background, which I don't give a , for Tae to get involved directly. I might need to give him a warning after tonight to be careful. I can't allow him to get our business messy just for pocket money like this.

 

"Sir, your next schedule is in next 15 minutes" Mino's voice might be clear for others but for me, I can sense an edge in there. He's nervous. And he should be, giving the fact that this is his first official duty.

 

Actually, just temporarily replacing one of my made men, Daesung, since the guy is out for some personal problems for a few days. I normally don't let my men out of my watch, but for these men, I trust them. Even with my life. They were with me from the beginning.

 

I stand up and run my hand into the hair to mess it up out of habit. I'm up for almost 48 hours now. I need some rest. Even I know it. But business has to come first for every ing time and the deals those need my presence are just as important as presidential council. Can't avoid it nor delay it.

 

I give Tae a look when he also stands up to see me off. Your will stay left behind. He nods sullenly and sits back down. I ignore the manner because he's one of the closest four men to me in this world. And I'm sure that son of a also knows that I won't mind.

 

As soon as we cross over the door and walk down the dim lighted hall way, the earlier faint sound becomes louder and turns into a very club music. I frown and listen closely to it while trying to call some fresh memories. I own this place and probably one of my favorite properties. So I come here frequently and the last time I stepped in this building is last Sunday.

 

"Don't let this DJ come back start from tomorrow" My order is clear. I don't need a DJ who would play the same song twice in 4 days; it's not even a week yet.

 

"Neh?" I stop walking and turn to look at the confused looking Mino. And when I find out he's really confusing about the order I just gave, I raise a brow with amusement. No one, just no one, can question me back. It can almost consider kind of like a rebellion.

 

Top, my right hand man, who is really quiet for the whole night step up quickly and get down on a deep bow in front of me. "I beg for your forgiveness, boss. He's still new"

 

"Your man?"

 

'Yes, sir. I'm trying to train him to be one of the best"

 

One of the best? I don't normally get down to training quarters. They are Top's and Dae's job. "Let it be then. But don't teach them just how to fight and shoot, Top. Teach them about the rules too"

 

"I will keep that in mind, sir"

 

As I turn around, I heard a smack and, "Keep your ing head on straight, son"

 

"Y..Yes, sir"

 

I shake my head a little as I proceed down on my way while checking around the building at the same time. This place needs some renovations and I feel like to design it myself all over again. It's a pity that I don't have much free time these days. We pass through the VIP section while ignoring the many kinds of stares.

 

I'm used to it and even though I can always use the back door, I don't feel like it. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter