Cry - 8

IT'S OK TO CRY (On Hiatus Until November)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Bom

 

"Do you want another hit, B?" The guy beside me is obviously in high as he grins crazily, while offering me his not-so-innocent-looking cigarette. I know what's in there because I just finished one a while ago. But the affect is wearing off from me quite quicker than I would like. Maybe I do really need another hit. Shrugging nonchalantly, I accept his offer and the smoke into my mouth, inhaling deeply into my lung.

 

I relax instantly and my body feels so light that I thought I might be floating in the air. All unnecessary things those were messing with my head for the whole week since I last saw that man clear away, making me forget about him for the first time in 168 hours. . He's something different. Too different for my liking and I ing get it. But at the same time, the pull to him is so strong too.

 

The way he carried himself. The way he looked so cold and indifferent to any ing thing in front of his eyes. The way the power and authority seemed to be oozing from every pole of his body and the way he held my eyes as if he was daring me to object or do something crazy. I got to the finality of the only conclusion I could come up with in the last week.

 

He's dark. Amen to that. Bless my soul for my wisdom.

 

I take another hit and pass it back to the guy who put the thing back between his lips without hesitation. Only god knows that I might have HIV and that guy won't give a just because I am who I am. Hmm, he might be having one too for all I know. I cringe at the thought.

 

"Is that true that it feels like you are in heaven?" I lean back lazily on the huge couch I'm sitting on with other several people and cast a side way glance at the girl who just asked me the question. Pure, innocent and looking too stiff on the lap of a guy whom I see around very often, in other parties with other different girls every time. It's too obvious that she doesn't belong in this kind of environment.

 

I sigh and close my eyes for a few seconds to control my temper. ing bastards. Messing with a pure one. And then I remember that I'm not a good angel either in this scene.

 

"Honey, we are practically sitting in hell right now" And you are sitting on the devil.

 

"That's a good one, B" The bastard laughs and tightens his one arm around her waist as the other one snakes up on her bare thigh, under her short skirt. I scowl and look away. Maybe I'm not too wasted for tonight for noticing these kinds of things. Normally, I don't give a and I want to keep it that way. Because technically, even if the girl is innocent, I don't see a gun pointing at her face here. She's here on her own and I'm not a ing flying white knight to slay the monster of her nightmare. 

 

"Yo, B! Someone is looking for you"

 

I sigh in relief at the distraction and tilt my head to look at the savior of my almost unlucky night. A groan immediately comes out of its own as I saw my dear cousin, my perfect cousin, standing under the flashlight of the party. Pretty as as usual.

 

"Damn it, Cee! What did I owe you?" I growl.

 

"Exactly!" She retorts back. "What did I owe you so much that I had to cancel my study plan just to bring your pretty home early?"

 

Another groan comes out and I irately rub my face. I'm sick of this . I don't even live with them so why would they ing care if I'm home early or not. "Don't ing answer their phones then, Cee!"

 

"You know I can't do that!" She spits back and for a moment, I feel bad. It's not Cee's fault that my family is full of controlling freaks. It's not her fault that she can't defy any order from them as sick as it sounds. Cee is not me. It's just not in her blood to rebel.

 

"" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter