Cry - 7

IT'S OK TO CRY (On Hiatus Until November)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong

 

Korean very own version of Paris Hilton with popular actor S at Gangnam District.

 

National princess with the son of D group spotted at P Hotel last night.

 

National biggest spoiled brat made a scene at G Club last night.

 

Korean princess has another change of heart for the third time in a month?

 

Is her royal highness pregnant?

 

National....

 

Korean...

 

....

 

....

 

I sigh and lean back into the leather seat after shutting down my laptop. So, the princess is a typical spoiled brat from the wealthy family? I feel a frown crawls up on my face. Something doesn't make sense. Something about her doesn't sit well with me and I feel annoyed because I can't find what the hell that is. Something is just off here and my instinct is telling me that I should know. And my guts never made mistakes before. Never will be.

 

I grab my phone from the table and tap a number in there.

 

"Boss" The voice is curt and professional.

 

"I need a background check"

 

"At your service, sir"

 

"Name, Park Bom Lee" I breathe, then I add. "The president's daughter"

 

There's only silence and even though the guy doesn't ask anything, giving that it's against the rule, I understand what kinds of thoughts are running in his head right now. Why would someone need to do a background check on someone this popular? We can always just surf through on the internet. But the thing is I've already ing tried and I couldn't find what I'm looking for. But hell will be damned if I admit it.

 

"I want every single information, Bobby. Start from her childhood. Hell, start from her birth"

 

"Yes, sir" He answers and his voice sounds confused. Well, well, well. Even our famous IT guy who is rumored to possess the highest IQ has this kind of time, isn't he?

 

I sigh and shake my head a little bit. I hate hesitation. It can cause damage and I need him to have a clear head. Always. "There must be something, Bobby" I add with kindness, so that he will know what kind of information I'm looking forward from him. "Something that concerns about her relationship with her parents, do you get it?"

 

"Yes, sir"

 

"Ok, take your time. But not too much" I end the call after that and look up in time to see Chase walks into my office.

 

My eyes narrow on his expression as the concern on his face looks so obvious. One of the biggest rules in our world. Don't let your emotions show on your face or you are as good as dead. But Chase is doing exactly that. What the is going on to make that man, the man who doesn't give a about anything on the planet, shaken like this?

 

"We need to talk, G" His voice is cold, dangerous even which alert me.

 

"Is everything alright?" I ask and rise from my seat as I walk to the sitting area where he's taking his place.

 

"Russians"

 

Only with that one word, he got my full attention.

 

⇔ ⇔ ⇔

 

"They haven't set their feet in this land since 1990s. What made them trigger this time?" One of the associates asks and all eyes land on me. Their eyes displaying mild fear and confusion. We are currently in one of my secret conference rooms and suddenly I feel suffocated by their expected looks. As if they think I could give them anything they seek. But me if I know the answer myself at the moment.

 

"I'm still looking for the source" I answer coldly. I can't show my confusion too because I'm the boss, the leader and the head. That just ing means I need to be unshakeable, untouchable. But hell, let me in on a little secret. I'm ing confused. It doesn't make sense that the Russians suddenly want to make a little trip to our land. The last time they were here.....

 

"There was blood everywhere the last time they came here" Another associate said grimly. My thought exactly. We can almost say that was the darkest time of our world. Everywhere, every crime family, everything, they were covered in blood just because of one stupid family made a mistake. A huge mistake that pissed off the Europeans.

 

"We have already paid the price!" A voice hisses and I tilt my head slightly to look at the person. Ahhh, the remaining distant relative from that stupid family. Lucky for him that he was a distant relative at that time, otherwise, the Russians would probably take his life too. But looking at him, a sudden thought rushes into my head. Could it be....? I narrow my eyes to get a clearer look at the man. He doesn't look haggard nor in a mess like the other broken crime families

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter