Cry - 1

IT'S OK TO CRY (On Hiatus Until November)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 2015 (Present Time)

 

Park Bom

 

It's so difficult not to sway one body with this kind of crazy hip hop music blaring around your surroundings. And I'm not an exception either as my body works its own, creating some perfect rhymes with the song that DJ is playing. For a moment, I and all the people around seem to forget about the weather. We forgot how the snow is swirling around us as they make their way on the earth. We forgot how much it's cold to stay outside with all the alcohol and other things we have consumed.

 

We all are crazy. But life is always crazy, isn't it? So it's been too long since I stopped caring about that.

 

After one more song, the DJ finally stops the music and the people around groan their protest for destroying their moods.

 

"Ok. Ok. Hold your breath, big guys!" The MC, a good looking guy with several tattoos all over his exposed skin which I long forgot the name, tries to calm the crowd as he makes his way on the stage. A few screaming from the fan-girls appear and he chuckles. Pretty bastard. I grin and shake my head a little bit to get rid of the buzz. It's finally the time.

 

Before the MC begins to make the announcement of the main event of the party, I make my way out of the crowd, toward my car.

 

"Yo, B! Will you be alright?!" One of the guys I usually hang out with calls out loud and without turning to look back at him, I flip the bird. I heard him and his gang laugh at my gesture which I smile in return as I get into my car. I know they don't mind my attitude because as long as they know, this is me, Park Bom. The girl who parties a lot. The girl who is almost always drunk too much that she doesn't remember who she slept with the other night. The cool girl that everyone wants to hang out with because apart from her y attitude, she has everything behind her. The power and the money. 

 

I lean back in the seat and close my eyes for a few seconds. The alcohol in my blood system is starting to wear off and I don't like the way it's leaving me. Making me feel numb with coldness. Maybe after this, I need to hit to the club.

 

After a few minutes, I finally heard the roar of the crowd outside and know the time has come. We are going to race tonight which might be the best thing I'm interested in my life at the moment. It is illegal. But who care? As long as I'm here, as long as I'm involved, everything is legal and that might be one of the reasons why these crazy people want to keep me around. Like I said before, I have a very powerful background that no one dares to touch.

 

Someone knocks the window and I open my eyes to see the earlier guy waving at me. "What?"

 

"They are going to start!" He shouts back and I nod. "Ok, good luck, B!"

 

I just wave him off before I start the engine and sigh contently at the relaxing purr of my car. This monster is gray Audi R9 and I don't care the fact that it was a bribe from my mom to stop me from keep failing the classes. She can see that I have a soft spot for the sports cars and she thought it would work. Little does she know I'm doing the exact thing she hates.

 

I was about to drive off when the passenger’s side's door opens suddenly and someone scoops in which makes me yelp.

 

"And here I thought nothing in this world can surprise you" The person said coolly as she wears her seat belt on.

 

"Jesus ing christ, Cee! What the are you doing here?" I glare at the girl. She's very pretty with her long blonde hair and her make-up is perfect on her face as usual. Everything on her body, the accessories, the clothes, the heels and even her nails and skin scream money. And only with one look at her, everyone will know that this is the definition of my family. Perfection. And my dear cousin is exactly that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter